Sex: male

Species: Pegasus

Eye color: bright ocean blue

Coat: light blue

Mane/tail: dark blue with a white stripe at the tip of his tail

Physical build: lean (even for a Pegasus) but average hight

Cutie mark: N/A (as in dosnt have one)

Significant talent: dead shot and is 'one lucky son of a gun'

Trats: he is good hearted but can be defensive at times, likes making jokes but is serious when he wants to be

((I can add more if needed))

You could have posted that on the character forms, would have been easier, but yeah, as long as you have a character, you're good.

What ever is the easiest but we should put a link on here so some of us don't have to search thru hell and high water for the thread

((Fair warning I have spotty access to wifi but I'm trying my hardest to post at least once a day so if I'm quite for I wail know that I'm trying to be able to post))

Okay, i know i need to, but just needed a second opinion, thanks everyone. ^_^

Got myself drunk today, so i couldn't exactly write a rp in that position, accidentally bought hard cider.

last question, how is everyone's grammar? I have no problems with it, just want to see if i'm the only one, who a bit bad at it.

Well, I'm a writer myself, so I have fairly good grammar... Aside from some misspelled words. That, and I plan on expanding my vocabulary.

As you saw when you read the idea, mine isn't exactly expert level. But I'll learn as i go along. :)

That won't be a problem for you will it? I just hope i don't get hate for my experience.

If anyone else shows up, i can reserve them a spot in case one player decides to quit, that way it works for all of us, don't you think?

I fall hard on spelling and auto correct dosnt help sometimes but other than that I'm pretty good with grammar (unless it's putting . And , in there respective places)

I fall hard on spelling and auto correct dosnt help sometimes but other than that I'm pretty good with grammar (unless it's putting . And , in there respective places)

I suffer if i have to do semi-colons.

first off lol did you accidentally buy hard cider second my grammar is not good never had to much trouble with spell check not good at placing , but kinda good at placing .

Oh yeah, i did. I get absent minded and sometimes grab the wrong items while shopping. Just do your best is all i ask, I don't tolerate rudeness towards another member of my rp's, they will get a warning if they say anything hurtful.

Just remember everyone, there's a turn order so try to keep in that order. If you see another fail to recognize its not their turn, please let them know, i like to see teamwork on this rp. Help each other out if you wish to, just try not to be rude to each other.

So I guess we have new order now, since you guys went out of that order this is how it will rotate:

1. CandyStar

2. BraveShield

3. stormchaser1991

4. AlextheAngel

So I guess we have new order now, since you guys went out of that order this is how it will rotate:

1. CandyStar

2. BraveShield

3. stormchaser1991

4. AlextheAngel

Noted! Also, to answer your last question, I won't be bothered at all with your grammar. I've learned to contain my OCD on that stuff. The only thing that would bother me is writing a sentence so broken that I can't understand it. >.>

Archived