Never Ending Nightmare(OOC)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  •  

Can i join?

Seems interesting

hmm, how do you do you're mind control thing, is it with shadow magic? Since Midnight will probably be able to defend against that, still looks like she can feed of some kind of fear, or just generally cause issues by game crashing which should liven up the role play a bit.

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/21137-midnight-shadow/

Tainted doesn't use mind control, that would be of no benefit. If I ever said she could, that was a mistake I will correct. Dark magic is her method, if you remember when twilight sees her worst fear(failing a test), she's trapped until she is released from that spell or something snaps her out of it. This works almost the same way, so you're basically stuck in this world until you find a way out, but I won't spoil it.

Midnight, I only need four players, but if one loses interest, then you can take their place. I do let people have a reserve spot and will mail you if one opens up.

•  

Tainted doesn't use mind control, that would be of no benefit. If I ever said she could, that was a mistake I will correct. Dark magic is her method, if you remember when twilight sees her worst fear(failing a test), she's trapped until she is released from that spell or something snaps her out of it. This works almost the same way, so you're basically stuck in this world until you find a way out, but I won't spoil it.

Midnight, I only need four players, but if one loses interest, then you can take their place. I do let people have a reserve spot and will mail you if one opens up.

Um... Midnight was kind of banned...

@AlexTheAngel

Just to remind me, did you introduce your self to us? I've been away for too long and forgot if you did. Don't want to make a mistake like I did with Lucky.

Yeah, I did. The last post I wrote was of Zed mentioning that he might be a bit slow because he doesn't have his medication.

Why he has his medication: He is an angel that was banished from the Ethereal Realm. When he crash-landed in Equestria, his wings were literally ripped from his back. This leaves him with permanent damage, along with both physical and mental scars. The medication is what keeps the pain away. However if he goes without it for too long, he will begin to have pain in his shoulders so intense that it would be nearly impossible to focus his magic abilities.

Just thought I'd explain this. ^_^

Yeah, I did. The last post I wrote was of Zed mentioning that he might be a bit slow because he doesn't have his medication.

Why he has his medication: He is an angel that was banished from the Ethereal Realm. When he crash-landed in Equestria, his wings were literally ripped from his back. This leaves him with permanent damage, along with both physical and mental scars. The medication is what keeps the pain away. However if he goes without it for too long, he will begin to have pain in his shoulders so intense that it would be nearly impossible to focus his magic abilities.

Just thought I'd explain this. ^_^

I got that when you said it the first time, thanks though. I get distracted sometimes, plus the Asperger's doesn't help much. :(

Archived