Never Ending Nightmare(OOC)

I'm Dead i have been re-animated as a skeleton to serve the mighty undead lord Markiplier

Love the guy, he feels more genuine. As long as you can keep going, its fine. Brave mistook my turn for yours, so just try and work around it, okay?

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the most part, Zed might be able to read what the runes say. But what do they say, exactly?

Remember this? "With fire shall the cities burn, with the earth shall all civilization crumble, with the water shall the oceans rise and drown out the screams; and with the wind shall the voices be carried for eternity."

Each book has the words associated with the color of it: Red will deal with the first sentence, Brown shall deal with the second, Blue the third, and green the last. I was planning on using a hylian language as a text for the books, but the person working with it quit after his laptop kept crashing. So this was all i could do to improvise. I hope it won't be an issue for you guys?

I think I should point out that it would be extremely difficult for Tainted to try and manipulate Zed. It's definitely not impossible, but keep in mind that Zed has been through a lot, and knows when someone is trying to get inside of his head. He's not overpowered, just experienced.

Archived