Never Ending Nightmare(OOC)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

@BraveShield

There's an issue I need to talk to you about Brave, You seem to do just one liner sentences, could you try to show more? If you want people to interact with your character, you could try and work your way into the solutions. Maybe try having your character help out with specific problems? There must be something Lucky's good at. For example: Aurora is good at intuition, but not reading old languages, but her magic and sword fighting is her major advantage.

So what can you think of that would make him useful? Also let me know when I have to post, i'm not on all the time.

Sorry on my phone it looks like a lot more cause the lines are shorter then when I post

I'll try to extend them out a bit more

And earler I had said he could read most ancient languages but zed took that before he could show you

He's also a Pegasus so he can take a hit and is fast as well as manipulate the weather (other then the fog)

Sorry on my phone it looks like a lot more cause the lines are shorter then when I post

I'll try to extend them out a bit more

And earler I had said he could read most ancient languages but zed took that before he could show you

He's also a Pegasus so he can take a hit and is fast as well as manipulate the weather (other then the fog)

Good to know.

• 2 weeks later...

Present

Okay.

i am here and idk

Its fine Storm.

*Boop*

Sorry, I've been a little caught up in other things.

I can understand, I was just making sure the RP wasn't dead.

I could have characters in WoE, but all of mine tend to have dark background stories. >.>

That's why I chose Tainted for, she's what we needed for this. You have read up on her, right?

@AlextheAngel

I am Autistic, so I may sometimes not pay attention to what's going on. If I did forget about you, i'm so sorry. :oops: If you want to help us with the spell, you can, if that helps make up for it. Clearing the haze ahead of us will help make the visibility better.

Archived