Hero Needs Help! (OOC)

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its from family guy when stewey meets a girl whos just like him and they cause all sorts of havic accrossed the world, they were drawing from hats on what to do and one of them was to distroy...i think denmark, with a title wave and the theam was the roaring twenties, on of the victems yelled Roaren twenten tidal waven! right before the tidal wave hit

• 2 weeks later...

Umm....well...can the two of us roleplay...I'm new here and every one keeps saying they dint want to roleplay with me becAuse I'm autistic. It sucks. I already have stress from 9th grade and when ever I talk to some one on this site they tell me to go away and that I would suck at roleplaying

I'd roleplay with you too.

But your statement bothers me... why did you say that they, on our website, told you that you suck and that they have refused to RP with you? You've just posted your very first two here.

This would only make sense if you had a previous account here.

He/she could have been private messaging noe

And that's rude to even say, let alone on this site

If someone is bad at something your good or great at, give them pointers

(Only problem with me doing that is when my brain acts funny and even I don't know what I'm explaining after hearing myself)

He/she could have been private messaging noe

And that's rude to even say, let alone on this site

If someone is bad at something your good or great at, give them pointers

(Only problem with me doing that is when my brain acts funny and even I don't know what I'm explaining after hearing myself)

The PMing part may be true, but it doesn't explain why they'd say he suck.

And for your information, I wasn't being rude, I was being reasonably skeptical. There is a difference, Brave Shield.

Besides, have you seen the stuff he's posted so far? The moment he said "other people say I suck, also I have autism" was straightforwardly a heads-up about his incoming behavior that will happen here.

Whether he was speaking the truth about him having autism or not, he can't excuse himself for behaving irrationally. If he were, I don't know how old he is, he may be too young to behave properly or too immature for an older person... No clue.

Point being, my hunch was right; he was going to make trouble, and he already did by receiving a warning in a brief lecture from Rosewind herself.

So now to my sincere intentions for replying here now...

Welcome to Canterlot, Thunder!

Nice to meet you.

Archived