Hero Needs Help! (OOC)

Okay, so I'm starting a story where Zed, the Angel of Equestira, has been kidnapped and held hostage by Queen Chrysalis. The Changeling Queen has sent a message to Celestia and Luna, claiming that she will turn the powerful angel against them unless they give her and Sombra complete control over Equestria. A rather strange turn out for Zed.

If anyone is interested, post a link to your OC's character sheet, along with whether they are good or evil. If you would like to play any canon characters, let me know. :)

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm... I don't know about this one... I may use Star Gazer or something... She could possibly be good for this. I don't know, I just gotta think on that.

Me as well.. I still have to give you my character info first. I just cant get around to it. Lots a stuff going on at once. Soon though... Soon...

Would you be willing to accept a discord app?

Http://www.canterlot.com/topic/13611-discord-ready/?fromsearch=1

Sounds all right! Good or evil? I ask because Discord and Zed were fairly good friends.

Alright here we are.

Miss HooDoo: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/21142-hoodoo/

She will be a villian in this. If that is alright. ;)

Awesome! I like it!

Sounds all right! Good or evil? I ask because Discord and Zed were fairly good friends.

He would be discord. :P but Considering zed is friends with him, discord would be good.

Archived