Saving the Hero (See OOC)

Oh, yes and there was that wretched bug again. Sticking her muzzle into matters that didn't concern her. The unicorn glared daggers at Midnight. Oh, if looks could kill. Her outward appearance being calm and placent as she listened to the dark little Changeling. Inside her mind however, was a different story.

The female hypnotist shot a sly almost taunting grin at Midnight when the Queen promised to pay her. If that was what the Queen wanted, who was she to deny her that. " When you are ready, I will begin my work." A quick nod to Chrysalis and a pointed flick of the tail at Midnight.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Discord frowned when Solar shut the door he made to get the group straight to the train station. "Fine take the long way. I just wanted to make this quest easier." He grumbled. Before following the group he looked at the stained glass window and he twisted the window to give it the appearance of a tilted painting. He chuckled floating after the group.

Chrysalis turned to her changelinga. "That's enough!" She said angrily, her horn glowing, ready to take them down. "I will not accept this kind of talking in here!" She demanded. "I know pretty well he will not be usefull like that." She said smirking. "But I have simething to deal with that." She added but nit saying what it was.

She went with Zed, placing her hoof in his chin."relax little one, you will need your forces to take down everything that oposes me." She said laughing, then went with the unicorn.

"Yes, you will be rewarded, but in due time." She limited herself to say. "Right now we have more important matters to attend." She said looking back to her changeling. "Now, get ready. I know perfectly well that those ponies will try to save him." She said seriously to them. "And we still need Sombra out so plan can carry on." She added, turning away. "Free him from his prision and bring him here." She said to another group. Soon those left.

Oh, yes and there was that wretched bug again. Sticking her muzzle into matters that didn't concern her. The unicorn glared daggers at Midnight. Oh, if looks could kill. Her outward appearance being calm and placent as she listened to the dark little Changeling. Inside her mind however, was a different story.

The female hypnotist shot a sly almost taunting grin at Midnight when the Queen promised to pay her. If that was what the Queen wanted, who was she to deny her that. " When you are ready, I will begin my work." A quick nod to Chrysalis and a pointed flick of the tail at Midnight.

Midnight let out a snort of disgust before shooting a glare at both Chrysalis and the Unicorn, she trotted away with her followers "Sombra indeed, that Unicorn another Unicorn" she growled to her colleagues, "we will be living with Unicorns before long" she grumbled going deeper into the hive. Most of the Changeling looked at her as she approached "what does the queen bid?" one called out.

Midnight Shadow stopped in the middle "we are apparently allying ourselves with the Unicorns and freeing Sombra" she remarked, before trotting off deeper into the hive, coming to another entrance, the back entrance with a much larger group of followers.

"we will soon be under attack by forces trying to retrieve the Angel, maybe even Celestia herself" she explained sitting down. "So are we going to sit here until they are at our doorstep or shall we take the fight to them?" she asked them all.

"But we can't get though the shield" several objected.

Midnight smirked "we don't have too, when we spot the group trying to save the Angel, we can just turn into the element of harmony and pretend we were sent to help, before eliminating the group of course" she smirked smiling.

The group thought about it without finding a flaw. "so what does Chrysalis think about this?" the male next to Midnight asked.

"Chrysalis hasn't thought about the group coming to recuse Angel because she's obsessed she can't turn the Angel before it arrives. Like she did before we all got banished, you know how all that turned out" she remarked dodging the question.

Six of the group offered to be the bait, the rest would be the ambushers. Midnight spotted a Changeling running back to where Chrysalis was, she didn't like that at all. "well lets go" she informed the group before flying out taking the group with them before Chrysalis could stop them.

They flew down from the hive, and landed in a sheltered spot away from prying eyes. Midnight glanced at several members "Set up a perimeter, I want to know when this 'rescue' patrol comes, Midnight hoped that the Princesses hadn't come herself otherwise this plan would be over before it started. She sat down as was soon joined by another Changeling. 

"So if this plan goes wrong, you like want to make our own hive? If you er want to that is" he asked her carefully. Midnight frowned "maybe Shade, just maybe". 

Seven nodded and followed the group. He took a quick count of who he would be working with, The lunar family, the deity of chaos, and prince Solar. 'talk about the odd one out' he groaned mentally and shook his head.  "So, where will this train take use" he asked.

"They're hidden somewhere outside of Ponyville, in the Everfree." Solar replied, leading the rest of them out of the main entrance. "Before we actually get there, we need to come up with a plan to save him. We can't just charge in there blindly."

---

Zed tensed up a bit when the Changeling queen approached him, but he refused to let his emotions flow. "So let me get this straight... You plan on turning me against the Royal Family, having me kill them, and then using me to take over all of Equestria?" Zed rolled his eyes, keeping his cocky attitude in check. "Yeah, sure. That'll work perfectly." He let out a small chuckle. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you really have lost your touch."

Darky nodded at what Solar said as they walked to the train station, he still thought Discord's idea was better... but whatever. It was too late. "Yes, we need a plan. Charging forward doesn't sound pretty useful to me." he said.

Luna sighed. Well, her horn was back where it belonged, she just had to keep an eye on Discord to make sure he didn't do all those things again.

Lullaby was just walking between her mother and Solar.

-----

Chrysalis turned to Zed. "You really think so?" She said smirking. "So tell me, how, if I had lost my touch, would I had managed to have you here in the first place?" She said smirking to Zed as she said all that. "And you really think I hadn't thought of all this?" She leaned towards him, smirking and placed her her against his forehead. It glowed and soon his forehead started burning... or it felt like it. After a few moments she stepped back, smirking.

'I had spent a lot of time preparing for this plan of mines to see it fail' Zed could hear Chrysalis, but she was not moving her lips at all. He could hear her on his head. Chrysalis made him join the hive mind. Her mind. 'Whit this I will make sure you won't disobey me when you are under my command' she added smirking as she talked to the hive mind.

She then turned to those rouge changeling. They had left but knew what their plan was. She knew perfectly well it was destined to failure. She knew it. She sighed. "What will I do with them..." she said, thinking in a good punishment. Let them die or have a punishment for them waiting in here?

She then turned to the unicorn. "Please, you can start." She said smiling. She sat on her throne that was not so far from there, smirking and watching the mare do her job with Zed.

HooDoo took in a deep breathe before letting it back, clearing her own mind. With a slight nod in the Queen's direction, she trotted over to where Zed was held and took a seat in front of him. "Hello there, Zed." Her tone calming and serene "Are you comfortable?" A small smile graced her lips as she looked evenly at Zed.

Such a strange creature was he. This session would surely be interesting. First in the process was to lull the victim into a false sense of security. A calm mind was an easy one.

Seven looked at discord and shrugged, 'Might as well Humor him' he as he politely took a chip form discord. "A plan, i don't think theres much we can do safety in the everfree forest" he added. "We don't even know the terrain of the exact location, so we shouldn't think too soon" he stated

Solar let out a heavy sigh and rubbed his temples. "Sorry... I'm just a little on edge at the moment..." He said, sighing with relief as the train finally arrived. "Let's just see if we can come up with any ideas on the way there. Which of us will be able to sense Zed's magic? You know... Besides me?"

---

Zed rolled his eyes again, trying to regain his composure. "Yeah, I hate to break it to you, but this plan of yours has a very high chance of failing. I mean... Come on, you really think you can keep an angel locked up for- Ow! Hey!" He flinched as Chrysalis touched her horn to his head, and it immediately began burning. What really surprised him, though, was suddenly hearing the Changeling Queen's voice in his mind. "Okay... I'll admit, that's a new one." He said, shaking his head. He looked down as the unicorn approached him, speaking in a soft, calming voice that... strangely seemed to calm him down... Nope! Not falling for that one.  "Piss off." He snapped.

"I think I might be able to do it." Luna said after a monent.

"Perhaps also Discord." Darky said, looking at him and grabbing a chip with his magic.

-----

Chrysalis smiled. 'Now, now, dont get angry. She is just here to help you.' She said in his mind. He could see a smirk in her face.

She smirked at Zed's snappy remark. Well, this wouldn't be interesting if it were easy. The unicorn still held the same calm aura as before, completely focused on the Angel. "Are you in pain?". Her eyes softened to that of a careing mother would have. "I could soothe that if you would like."

Seven listened to the group converse. Seeing the topic had moved on magic he moved ahead of the group. 

------------------------

A changeling officer walked into the chamber. he took a quick glance at the unicorn and ....thing? he mentally scoffed at it 'what is that THING' He thought. Once he reached Chrysalis he gave a quick bow, "My queen, our forces are ready for mobilization and awaiting orders" Krulos softly said, making great care that the other two didn't hear him. 

"All right, good." Solar replied, stepping onto the train. "We need to approach the hideout carefully. Let's try to stay under the radar and not get caught. That's... all I really have for now. Does anyone have any objections?" He asked, paying the conductor.

---

Zed scoffed at the thoughts Chrysalis sent to him, and he even chuckled a bit. "I'm pretty sure she watched me get kidnapped, she's standing in front of me smirking while I'm hanging here completely imprisoned." To emphasize, Zed once again began pulling at the restraints, but yet again to no avail. "And not to mention that I know exactly what you're trying to do. I'm not as stupid as you think, your highness." Zed growled, then yelped as another sharp pain erupted across is injured shoulders. He glared down at the unicorn. "Yes, I'm in pain! You idiots have kept me off of my medication for three damn days! A smart move, I'll admit. But don't think you're going to get in my head so easily."

Dakry nodded. "Sounds good for me." He said.

Lullaby and Luna agreed then all of them went to the train.

-----

Chrysalis chuckled. 'Oh silly, I already got into your head.' She said in her hive mind to him, laughing at her own joke. She then turned to the changeling. "Good. Keep me updated." She said smirking.

" I haven't touched a single hair on your head, Zed." The mocha colored mare replied. "I have only just met you and in those fleeting moments I have offered you nothing but comfort." She ran a hoof over her cream colored mane, parting it to where both lavendar eyes could be seen. "And regardless of what you may heard earlier" a pause "I intend on bringing you no such harm." The mare got her hooves and stepped closer to the Angel. "And whose to say I'm not already deep within the recesses of your mind, hm?" Her eyes held a mix of mischief and curiosity in them as she gazed into his.

"All right, fair enough." Solar replied, sitting down quietly by himself as the train began moving. He stayed quiet for quite a bit of time, lost in his own thoughts. "His... His birthday is tomorrow..." He said finally, rubbing his temples.

---

Zed sighed and rolled his eyes at the Changeling Queen's remark. "Quiet, you." He said, his fists clenching within his restraints. This time, he allowed his emotions to run more freely... and it was clear that he was not amused. He turned back to the Unicorn, allowing a cocky smirk to form on his face. He leaned in as close as the restraints would allow. "Because if you had, your eyes would be melting within your skull right now because of how edgy my mind is. I've been through this a million times before, you need the victim's mind to be calm in order for this to work. And I can tell you right now, my mind is far from calm right now." He leaned back, his eyes suddenly glowing a bright green hue beneath his glasses.

Luna sighed. "Yes... it is..." she said sadly after Solar said that.

Darky nodded after he said that, slowly.

Lullaby just looked away.

-----

Chrysalis laughed a bit to his answer. 'Oh, I thought you had a better sense of humor.' She said to his mind, smirking. 'Well. What a shame.' She finally said. 'I had quite a collection ready for you.' She laughed again.

HooDoo inwardly flinched at the intensity of his glare. His glowing eyes would surely haunt her later. In all honesty, she was impressed by his knowledge about hypnosis magic and the fact that he has been escaping from her grasp for so long. Diffenetly intrigued with this strange creature. Though she would never admit it. Time for a different approach.

"Listen...between me and you...I really don't want to do this." She said with a sigh. "You seem like a very nice guy." Her eyes held sympathy for the Angel. "The name is HooDoo by the way." She realized she had not given her name yet. She took a moment to study her hooves. "Believe it or not you and me are the same in a way."

Discord was in the middle of a long, loud swig when Solar spoke, but the topic made him fall silent. He looked around and decided it was best to just make a joke. "At least he can't say we didn't show up to his party." Instantly regretting his decision.

Seven growled, he wasn't about to let this sadness infect him. "You know what? whats moping and whining going to do? Would Zed want us being all and sad and stuff? NO! So save your energy and stop al this sadness!" he scolded, not caring that he yelled at royalty. It was very important to him, as a hero to keep a positive spirit. He learned in his experience that it could make the difference between victory and injury.

Solar glared daggers at Discord as soon as he stated the joke, and he stood up, nearly shaking with rage. "Listen, Discord! Now is not the time for-" He was suddenly interrupted when Seven suddenly spoke up... yelling at all of them. This came as a bit of a shock, considering that Seven had not said a single word since he joined into the group. However, he could not help but think he was right... Moping about would get them nowhere. "Wow... That... Came out of nowhere..." He said.

---

'Do me a huge favor, and keep that collection to yourself.' Zed thought to Chrysalis, shifting his glowing eyes to her. They were all really starting to annoy him... but he tried his best to remain calm. Zed was never the type to lose his temper, no matter what situation he was in. Even now, he knew there would be no point in setting off, considering he would not even be able to do anything without his shoulders bothering him. As if on cue with that thought, another sharp pain sparked through the scars on his shoulders, causing him to wince. He turned his illuminated glare back to the unicorn. "Oh, really? How so? Do tell." He said sarcastically, preparing himself for anything she might say.

Archived