Banner request and questions

stormchaser1991

Ok first the question i can link apps to it right so if ponies click it can bring them to all my characters apps right if so how, if a mod or admin can answer this thank you if not anypony is fine also how to put the banner there. Now what i was thinking for my Banner i wanted to be in color of course because everything is better in color. I wanted the pony thats doing this to take my motto which is in my signature and put it in it unique text style is prefer but if not normal is fine. The background is to be light green, i have an idea for the text if you want to know more about it. Also i would like my main OC cutie mark to be somewhere in it click his app to see it, also if you have room a cutie mark of a telescope with a Star in the lens area and a black Six pointed star.

Canterlot already has a built-in feature for this.  If you edit your profile, you'll see a setting to link to a "RP Log."  You create a post with links to all of your character apps, and link it in your profile.  It will show up under your avatar, just like on my post here.  Just click where it says My Character Log.  :)

Archived