Soul eater rp (interest check)

So im looking for two more people to start a soul eater based rp that sets itself after the DWMA decides to have students in teams of 6 (3 meisters abd their weapons.) You will rp both the meister and the weapon(s). This is anthro but unicorns still have horns and Pegasi have wings

APP

MEISTER NAME:

MEISTER AGE:

MEISTER APPEARANCE:

MEISTER PERSONALITY:

MEISTER FIGHTING STYLE:

WEAPON NAME:

WEAPON AGE:

WEAPON APPEARANCE:

WEAPON PERSONALITY:

WEAPON FORM:

STRONGEST TECHNIQUE:

Here is an example:

MEISTER NAME: Blake Knight

MEISTER AGE: 17

MEISTER APPEARANCE: Blake is a Unicorn that wears a black button up shirt and a silver medallion. His hair is black and spiky.

MEISTER PERSONALITY: Strong and independent. A natural leader.

MEISTER FIGHTING STYLE: can use any pole arm weapon.

WEAPON NAME: Lance Knight

WEAPON AGE: 16

WEAPON APPEARANCE: Lance is a Unicorn that has brown hair pulled into a short ponytail. He wears leather jacket and combat boots

WEAPON PERSONALITY: Lance is the brother of Blake and is loyal to him 100%.

WEAPON FORM: Lance can change into any weapon thats the length of a staff. This includes but not limited to: scythe, War hammer, Spear and a battle axe.

STRONGEST TECHNIQUE: Blake and his brother have mastered 3 Hunter skills but can only perform them when they wield the weapon the Hunter skill represent: His hammer (the Golem Hunter), his spear (the Titan Hunter) and his rarely used lance (The Dragon Hunter)

Accepted pairs

~Bass Clef and Blackbird (BassClef)

~the LaCross twins (Seajay)

~Slot Reserved

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MEISTER NAME: Bass Clef

MEISTER AGE: About 20

MEISTER APPEARANCE: Bass is short for his age. Very feminine, he would often be mistaken for a woman. His hair is a light grey-ish and very long. His eyes are violet. His skin, creamy tan. He usually wears a green jacket with lots of pockets and a scarf.

WEAPON PERSONALITY: Extremely nervous and shy most of the time.

MEISTER FIGHTING STYLE: Mainly uses short swords.

WEAPON NAME: Blackbird

WEAPON AGE: Same as Bass

WEAPON APPEARANCE: Black hair, grey skin, brown eyes... Usually doesn't wear a shirt. Very masculine.

WEAPON PERSONALITY: Can be very angry with bass, but he shows a sensitive side.

WEAPON FORM: Any short sword...

And yeah... There it is.

I'm going to lean towards having several types of fighting styles. I don't want 2 swordsmen. Be different guys.

Also what races are Bass and Black? (I'm assuming Blackbird is a Pegasus I just want to be sure)

Ah, I see. I would really love to join this however, I would'nt want to bump anybody out...I think that would be a bit rude on my part? I'm not sure....

I know it might be going against the manga/anime itself, but would it be possible to maybe have a 4-pair team?

I'm truly excited to see this up  and running soon as well, Soul Eater has always been a favorite of mine. ^w^

I'm sorry if I'm making things complicated. I just don't want to leave anyone out. :)

I was thinking about the four pair team because I didn't know how popular this would be. I'll add another slot but if storm doesn't post in 24 hours I'm going to start with the three of us and let storm join later.

Archived