Soul eater rp (interest check)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I might have just found the perfect song for my characters soul resonance attack! When my pair uses this, they are a blur... Extremely quick and hard to hit. But can slash up enemies for a limited amounts of hits, depending on how angry bass has become. This song describes this perfectly! Red Dawn. Knife Party!

Uhh... Might I ask storm, did you really mean to be angry with Bass? Cuz if so... Bass was just pointing something out... He would never try and hurt someone.

Hey guys, just wanted to say that I may be a bit slower at replies than I normally am (so busy lately) tomorrow. Classes start tomorrow and so, I probably won't be able to post until sometime after 4:00 pm on Monday's at least.  Sorry in advance for any hold-ups. :)

I do believe this Rp may be one of my top favorites. It is still fairly at the beginning yet it has already shown great potential. I'm really glad I get to be apart of it. :D

I love all of these characters so much~!

Okay... I have two options I could do with my characters:

Bass and Bird end up slowly falling in love.

OR

Bass is forever flirtatious with the other guys.

Which do you think would be good?

Hmm. Well, if you want there is always a third option. You coud sort of combine the two. For instance have the two remain single and as friends though with subtle hints that could be viewed as a close friendship or possibly something more? I don't know it's just a suggestion. :)

It is up to you. They are your characters and can be  molded however you like. Either option you pick will be a ok with me. ;)

Archived