The Death Weapon Miester Academy. (Private: Seajay, Bass, Storm)

puzzlebeat

Stein leapt over Bass and grabbed his hand and Starwind as he landed. Then in fluid motion threw Bass at Tiph while pulling Storm in for a paralyzing soul punch. After landing the blow he held StormChaser close "Don't try to struggle you won't be able to move for at least 5 minutes. Now..." Stein said pulling out a scalpel. "Where should I cut first."

Blake watched his team get thrown around then he saw Professor Stein pull out a scalpel and held it as if to perform surgery on Storm. 'Let's use this moment to use Golem Hunter." Lance said to his brother. Blake began charging while he resonated his soul with Lance. "Soul resonance Golem Hunter!"

Stein turned to see a massive hammer made of pitch night with an eye in the center. With one slash, Stein cut the head of the hammer in half with his scalpel. Stein was suddenly in front of Blake and was about to hit him wit a soul force when the bell rang. He halted, gave the class a warm smile then sat in his chair and rolled out the door.

Blake fell to floor still pumping adrenaline through his body. "I thought I was about to die."

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bass screamed as he was thrown. He fell towards Tiph at an alarming rate. In moments, Bass smashed into Tiph, knocking him back onto the floor. Bass was now on the floor. Blackbird quickly reverted back to normal and cursed under his breath. Bass was whimpering from pain and helplessly on top of Tiph without his knowing. "M-my back... I-I think... I hit something."

Tiph was caught off gaurd as a body slammed into. Upon impact Miph was thrown from his grasp and sent tumbling accross the floor. What was that? He thought as dazed.He lay trapped under the larger body. "Mmphr!" He mumbled starting to squirm from under Bass. The scrawny pup squirmed, however, failing miserably at his escape attemptt. Well, that had gone splendidly. He thought sourly.

In mid tumble Miph changed out of her weapon form and tumble squarely into a wall. Her head was on the ground as her feet hanged above, her lower back propped up against the wall; much like a character in a cartoon. "Woah." She stared slightly stunned at her upside down teammates. A goofy upside down smile made it's way onto her face." That was...amazing!" She watched as Stein casually wheeled his way out of the room. "See you tomorrow, Professor!"

After Storm got hit he coughed trying to catch his breath but he fell to the ground and couldn't get up.

Starwind change back, and went next to storm she sat next to him "that was dumb of you" she said with a sigh

Storm couldn't response

Lance changed back and squatted next to Blake. "Come on you didn't even get the worst of the group." He said pointing at Storm. Lance helped his brother up and started patting his back. Blake sighed and walked up to Storm. "You ok?" He asked the downed stallion.

Lance approached Bass and offered him a hand up.

Bass hesitated to grab Lance's hand. He looked over to Blackbird, as if looking for approval. Blackbird was in as much pain as he was, but he managed to stand up. Bass shrugged and took Lance's hand and alowed himself to be pulled up. He was really light for his age. This also contributed to him being mistaken for a woman. "Uhh... Thanks." His voice was quiet and lady like. Blackbird placed a hand gently on Lance's shoulder. "You... Did good... For a kid."

As the pressure was lifted off him, Tiph inhaled and laid on the ground a bit longer. His head thumping from hitting the ground. With a low Umph, the dog hauled himself to his feet holding the back off his head in the process. Ouch. He could already fill a lump forming. His amber eyes settled on the pony that was thrown into him. "You alright?" He asked while rubbing his head. At the very least he was grateful it was someone slim like Bass instead of one of the more brawnier of the team. It hit him that he hadn't heard from Miph since she was thrown from him. A quick worried scan around the room confirmed, that she was fine. Judging from her smile. Goofball.

With a quick push off the wall, she flipped from her upside down position and stood. She took a moment to dust off her jacket before she looked up. Everyone seemed alright minus the scraps and bruises that will mostly likely form soon. Her eyes landed on the two that was crouched next to Storm. Her curiosity getting the better of her she went and crouched next to him as well. "Hey you" She poked Storm's cheek " You aren't dead are you?" 

Blake chuckled at the site of the little girl on Storm's shoulder. "Cute." He commented with a smirk. "Come on lets regroup with the others." He said to his new allies.

Lance turned to Bird with a confused look. "Good job with what? We lost." He told the Pegasus.

"Well, you didn't die OR suffer major injuries." Blackbird chuckled and unfurled his wings. Just to make sure they weren't broken. Bass nodded in response to Tiph. "Y-yeah... I'm fine. A-are you alright? I-I'm s-so sorry for... Landing on you..." Bass checked the diamond dog for any injuries. Blackbird looked around his teammates. They were all still okay. 'Good sign. They didn't die.' The weapon said to His miester in resonance. Bass shook his head. 'Y-yeah... Just be nice...' "U-uhh... C-can I have your attention please? Uhh... I-I think we should all just... G-get to know each other... That way we can get our souls resonated e-easier."

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine." A wince from the bump. "Just a little bump is all." He crossed his arms finding comfort in them. "And no need to apologize." A  reassuing grin. "It couldn't be helped." He watched as the other's started getting to their feet and coming forward. Looks like Storm is alright. He swallowed hard at the memory of Stein's scalpel looming over the stallion. Ugh. He couldn't imagine the fear he must have felt.

She stood from her previous position and followed the other's. She watched as Star climbed onto her Meister's back. I wonder if he'll carry anyone? She thought a mischevious grin tugging at the corners at her mouth. Miph made a mental note to ask that later on. Her ears perked forward at the sound of the...lady's voice? She still wan't sure of the gender. Ah well. Bass was quite pretty either way. "Yes! Story time!" She chimed bouncing up to the gathering group.

"Heheh! Kay, before we go... Bass has something to say. Go on, Bass." Bass looked over at Blackbird with a flustered look. He shook his head and mouthed the word 'No!' Blackbird chuckled.

'Bro. Just do it. You're okay!'

'N-no! I-I dont mind being called a girl! Y-you know me!'

'Kay. I'll do it.'

Bass lunged out at the muscular weapon and covered its mouth. "Ehh... N-nothing to talk about! He's joking!" Bass chuckled nervously. Blackbird gently picked the small stallion up and removed his hands from his mouth. "Bass is a dude. Not a chick." Bass sighs. Oh well... That's not that bad.

"Oh!" Her bright blue eyes brightened at the mention of food. Free food! "You're my new favorite." The ecstatic pup then wrapped her slender arms around Blake's waist in a hug. She liked the way this guy thinked. She could almost feel her mouth watering. Hopefully this place would serve some form of meat even if most of the occupant were herbivores. A nice fish would hit the spot.

He nodded as Bass's gender was finally confirmed. He was relieved to know that he hadn't made the mistake of referring to him as a lady. Out loud of course. However, the same could not be said for his twin, whom, he might add, openly called the poor guy sister. Sigh. She was such a pawful. Tiph gave a grateful nod at the black maned stallion. "Sounds good." His grin down turned as he noticed his leech of a sister squeezing the poor guy. "Sorry, she get's excited easily." He apologized to Blake. "Let go of him, Miph." He command.

"No way! Get your own bestfriend." She shot back sticking her tongue out at her male counter part.

Starwind also like the idea of free food. storm could careless either way

"oh free food count me in" said Starwind as her stomach rumble from hunger. after they learned of bass gender starwind was surprised that the others couldn't tell "really isn't it obvious that he is a guy" said Starwind

Blake was caught off guard by the young diamond dog that wrapped herself around his waist. "What the-" he said but suddenly stopped to hear Bird announce to everyone that Bass. "Well duh." He said patting Bass on the chest suggesting as if something was missing.

Lance was surprised to find out about Bass and began to blush because he almost began hitting on him. "Oh that's cool." In the resonance link Lance heard his older brother laughing at him. 'shut up.' He said to Blake

Bass made quiet 'Ouch' when Blake patted his chest and even covered his chest with his arms. "Y-you know, s-some girls have f-flat chests..." Blackbird almost busted out laughing. "Yeah... Bass needs to start stuffing if he wants to be more of a woman." Bass blushed and gently shoved his weapon. "S-shut up! Y-you're the one who said I looked cu-" Blackbird quickly covers Bass' mouth and gave him an angry look. "S-shut up, Bass!"

"Woah, okay!" He clapped his hands together as if to clear the embarrasing atmosphere that threatned to settle over the group. He wasn't even in it however, he couldn't belp but become embarresed for them. "Eh, how about we get this show on the road." He offered lamely. "You know before any " A distracting cough. " more  embarrassing confessions are made." His voice trailing off at the end.

"Oh-ho! Is that a confession?" She playfully teased Bird. "Hmm." She hummed thinking. "Bass is beautiful either way." She nodded with serene smile to Bass. She meant that too. Miph hugged the stallion once more before letting go and straitening. She liked this team and could already feel herself getting attached to them. 

Starwind was watching but after Bass did what he did she couldn't stand it anymore. She hopped off Stormchaser back and when upto bass trying to intermediate him but with her smallness properly didn't work "you" she said Pointing a finger angrily at him "i can take alot of shi.t but you just cross the line, with that thing you said if i wasn't so small and weak i would beat the sh.it out of you, so i thought you was ok but now i hate you" she said grinding her teeth at the ending

Stormchaser just stood and watch her

(Language storm.)

Blake was startled by the little girl's outburst. "Maybe we should just go to lunch." He said opening the door.

Lance chuckled. 'Did she really take offense to the flat chest comment. She's like 8.' He said to his brother.

Bass just looked in horror as the little one yelled at him. Now, Bass was one of THE most sensitive people ever. He was wounded mentally by what she said and hung his head in shame. "S-sorry... I-I suck... I know it..." With that he runs out of the room. "BASS!!" Blackbird yelled out to his miester but was too late. He was gone. He looked down at the little girl with a straight face and knelt down to her level. "I'm so sorry. What ever he said, I'm sorry for it. May I talk to you for a moment?"

Tiph had to do a double take at the little Unicorn. Up until now she had been quiet and well-mannered so, the suddn change took him by surprise. "Umm." He rubbed his arm sheepishly, a bit lost for words. What was that all about? Was she the type to become grumpy when hungry? He knew he could get like that at times. But was she that grumpy to verbally lash out at the meek Bass? He shook his head. The whole 'flat chest thing' going completely over his head. "Yeah, I think that is for the best." He agreed and followed the brothers to the door.

"Hey now, we're all friends here."  She tried with a friendly smile hoping to ease the tension. She gave Starwind a quick pat on the shoulder as she passed by the smaller female. She found herself walking beside her brother as they made their made it to the door, thinking all was well. "Everyone will feel much better with some food in thei-" She was cut off as Tiph dragged her out of the way as Bass ran through the doors. "Uhm...." She looked to her twin then to the older brothers with the 'What now?' look. A grumble of protest from her stomach.

Would they ever get to eat?

((sorry))

She was still a little steamed then blackbird if he could talk to her "yes you can" she said looking at him

then Tiph said they was all friends and patted her shoulder after that she cool down a little feeling a little guilty for it

Blake stepped to the side when Bass ran out the door. With a look of bewilderment he turned to Blackbird in hopes of an explanation.

Lance watched the scene unfold in front of him but decided it best to stay out of it. He walked out the door and decided to walk with the twins.

Archived