The Death Weapon Miester Academy. (Private: Seajay, Bass, Storm)

puzzlebeat

Tiph sat with his arms crossed protectively around his chest, listening quietly. So many emotions being slung back and forth today...it was quite rattling really. He let out a sigh that he didn't know he was holding, when Blake succeeded in stopping Storm and Lance. His shoulders loosening as he did so. What a day this had been. The male pup looked at Bass with sympathy. He didn't deserve this.He shouldn't have apologize for things his partner did. It wasn't right. "Afraid?" He spoke up from his spot as his focus fell on the Earth pony.

Miph was startled slightly by Lance and Storm. She hadn't known them for long but, this was the first time she had seen either so angry. Relief flooded through her as they settledo back down. A fight wouldn't solve anything. Miph spotted the only other female of their group. A sympathetic frown formed as she looked at the little girl. Poor thing looked as if she was on the brink of tears. Without a word Miph quietly stood from her spot and moved to be closer to Star. "Hey there Little Bit." She greeted the other quietly as she sat beside her. "You look like you could use a hug." She soothed wrapping a thin arm comfortingly around the smaller girl's shoulder. The guys could take care of Bass...Her sister in arms needed her more at the moment.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(the reasons i don't like making personality in a sheet is i like to let it unfold as we go, i apologize in advanced but i am going to do that)

Storm stopped when blake stopped him and explain, he sat back down still grinding his teeth when they started to soul take 'on my Death i can't believe he did that i need to give him a piece of my mind for making you cry but blake says not to' he said, "i am really fine' she said her body still crying some 'but i need to teach him not to' he said 'please don't do it' she said, he did an autile sigh 'fine' he said in the soul link "pardon me i need to go" he said to everyone, still with an angry in his eyes but dim down some and grinding his teeth and without a word in edge wise he got up and left passing by bird most likely giving him a mean look then turning away and walking into the city after a couple blocks he turned a corner out of bird sight if he was watching him.

Starwind was about to get up and follow when Miph came over and started hugging and talking to her, she was about to push her away and follow Storm but didn't and just stare at the door he left "please don't" she said quitely where if the restaurant was quite, they could hear her but since Miph was next to her she could heard her say it

Blake frowned as Storm still walked out but instead of provoking Bird he walked past him. Blake started to rub his temple. 'this is going to be harder than I thought.'

Lance, Still mad at Bird's comment turned to face Tiph and Star "you girls ok?" He asked trying to get his mind off the subject.

Bass looked over at Tiph and sighed. "Y-yes... Afraid... I... Guess I g-gotta tell the story now..." Bass looked off into the distance and tryed to remember ever detail of that faithful day. "I-it was about... A year ago, i-I think. Bird wasn't all... M-mean to kids back then... Professor Stine wanted us t-to do a paired mission with these two s-students... Both of them were really good f-friends of ours. T-there was Valery... Sh-she was the weapon. She didn't talk much... She was mute. A-and Eddy... H-he was weird... F-funny too. S-so we h-had to investigate a string of m-murders in the carnival... We decided to split up to f-find this killer quicker. B-but.... Bird and I... Were caught. T-the killer was this... H-huge... S-scary... C-clown... He h-held us hostage a-and beat bird half to death... He... He threatened to kill us i-if we didn't get our team and let him kill them... We said we wouldn't do it... But they found us... H-he tied us down and had us... W-watch him kill them..."

Tiph listened intently as Bass went on to explain the gruesome past of their last team. He gripped his arms tighter as chill ran down his spine. Just a shred of a thought of what the two went through was enough to make him cringe. How awful that must have been. To be made to bare witness to such a thing. "I'm...sorry that happened." He apologized his voice full of sympathy. He wanted to ask if the horrid clown was ever caught afterwards but, it seemed Bass was already in enough pain as it is. "Bird is afraid of getting close with any team now...." He pondered out loud. "...And he's afraid history will repeat." He sighed as things started to click.

"..."

She used her thumb to rub comforting circles into the little filly's shoulder. A tactic that her mother used whenever she was upset. "He'll come back." She reassured the other. Storm seemed like a pretty level headed guy. She didn't think he would go and try to knock Bird's block off...she could be wrong but, she didn't think that would happen. She hoped not anyways....Miph lifted her eyes from Star and to Lance as he addressed them. "Yeah, I think we're alright...A little shaken up but," She lightly patted Star's shoulder "Overall A-Okay." She assured sending him a smile and a wink. "What about you, Hot Shot?" She asked hoping to ease the stallion's mind even more.

Starwind listen halfway she was more worried, "I know he will but he wasn't always as he is now, i like to think ourselves as yin and yang" said Starwind

Stormchaser was walking in the city minded his own business walking though some allyways he use to hang out in

(I see what your doing storm ;) and I thank you because I've been needing to introduce this character.)

As Storm was walking a group of 4 men started to follow him, they wore modern clothing with black and yellow horizontal stripes. They followed him to an empty road where four more turned the corner. They all jumped Storm, knocked him down and kicked him then they dragged Storm into an alleyway, there they we're met by a woman. She wore long black dress that had yellow accents and wore a witch's hat the looked like a bee stinger. "He'll do nicely. Put him with the rest."

"Yes Queen Vesspa." Replied her lackeys in a union before they brought Storm into a building and locking him into a back room that already held ten people.

Blake listened to Bass with rising information. He sat down and began to process his thoughts.

"I'm infuriated. He is the only one who doesn't get it..." Lance burst out at Miph's question "Sorry. I'm just... never mind." He said before sitting down.

(I'm not gonna let this RP die. Just to let you know. I'm just... Gonna be slow with replies.)

(I'm also bringing in a new character who will pop in from time to time.. Well... Characters.. They will be... Involved in this little thing you have going, if you don't mind puzzle)

Among the ten people who were captured was a man whom looked hardened from battle and war. His face was covered in bruises and cuts from his attackers. He was very much still conscious, and began to taunt the lackeys when they entered. "What's the matter, huh? Too scared to kill us? You afraid of plunging a knife into our necks? It would be much easier..."

Bass sighed and rested his head on the table. "Yeah... Bird is one whom would do anything to prevent history from repeating... And he thinks this is the best way."

"Mm." He nodded slightly showing that he was still listening. Huh. He kinda understood Bird's method. Push everyone away so you want have to feel that pain again. That was one way to solve your problem but, not the best. If they were to be a team then he would have to move past that. However, the stallion had shown several times that he was that of the stubborn type. It was evident that the Pegasus needed help...whether he wanted it or not. This would be tricky. "Should we..." He spoke up after moments of sitting in silence "I don't know...have a intervention...?" He suggested growing a bit sheepish at the end. He wasn't really the expert on sharing his feelings or anything but, that's what everyone else did right? An intervention? It seemed to work on t.v. anyways....

"Hey now...." She soothed reaching over and taking up Lance's hand in her's. A comforting smile still present on her features. She wasn't the one to let things bother her for long and usually helped other's in getting past it as well. Miph didn't like seeing Mr. Cool all upset it wasn't like him. She missed that playful smile of his. "You can tell me. We're friends now right?" She said giving his hand a friendly encouraging pat.

(ok ignore what star said then)

Starwind just kept stareing at it debating wither to go after him or not. "their are lucky they are pouce me if they came up to me i would have beating them to a plup" said Storm going back to how he was before Starwind

"Oh we don't want to kill you." Said the witch emerging from the shadows. "Do you know how a keeshin egg is made?"

Blake started worrying about his two missing members. "Hey Bass, Star could you contact your partners and see if their ok?"

Lance blushed deeply and turned his face trying to hide his red face. "Yeah... of course we're friends..."

Bass shrugged at Tiph's question. "I-I dont know how we could do that... H-he's really stubborn..." Bass sighs. Now he hears Blakes voice ring up. He gave him a slight shrug and focused on contacting Bird. "Hey bird... Where a-"

"Found one of our teammates. He's been captured. I'm on it." Bird's voice ringed in his Bass's head. Bird was a great detective. He had seen his teammate get attacked and dragged. He had the look of a gangster who would be spotted by anyone... But he was really a master of ninja skills. He had already blended in with his surroundings, mostly because of his coat of fur.

The Beaton stallion scoffed. "So... Your one of them, eh?"

"Yeah, you're right." He sighed crossing his arms as he thought. Bass knew Bird better than any of them and if hehad doubts of it working than it probably wouldn't work in the first place. It was a dumb idea anyways.

The male meister  switched gears once Bass busied himself with contacting said wayward weapon, and turned his attention to where Star was. She still seemed a little shaken by th-what exactly was going on here?! He interrupted his own thoughts as his attention was caught by the blushing Lance whose hand was currently in the hold of his dear sister. His amber eyes flicked between Lance's now redden face,to the hands, to Miph. Err...whatever...he didn't know what was going on...it was probably just Miph being a goofball like always. He thought with shake of his head to clear his thoughts. Still he would have to look more into the matter...later.

Tiph looked back at Star giving her his full attention. "You said Storm isn't how he used to be?" He questioned the little filly. Geez...he was doing a lot of questioning today. Had he always been this nosey?  

Miph's grin grew wider at the confirmation on their friendship. "Mm. That means you can tell me anything that is bothering ya." She added with a nod. Her head cocked to the side in curiosity by Lance's sudden shyness and the dusting of red across his face. "Hey, hey, Lancey. What's with the color change?" She gasped and clasped her hands together. "Is that some kind of pony magic?" Her crystal blues a light with sheer admiration and wonder. How neat! She wished her face could do that. Ponies were so cool!

Veespa laughed leaning closer to the cage. "A keeshin egg is made when a human eats enough souls. So what happens when the only food around is a human soul?" She finished.

Lance's face turned into a deeper red when Miph asked about his blush. "It's aaa... Yeah it's magic." He lied.

Blake noticed the sudden look of concern on Bass' face. "Is something wrong?"

"Well, dearest. I've eaten a few keeshin souls in my life. In fact... I just need your soul... And I'm deaths new scythe! Only... If my miester comes along to save me..." The prisoner, now apparently a weapon, sighed.

"S-s-storm! S-storm! H-he was captured!!" Bass exclaims. "B-bird i-is trying to save him! H-he needs our help!"

Bird looked around. There were at least two guards out front. <or at least he thought> He really couldn't see. Best to take them out first. He gathered the guts to yell out "Hey, cheese brains!!! Come and get a load of me!" Then waited in the shadows, moving away from his original position without a sound.

Tiph studied the litte weapon for a moment trying to judge her emotional level. He wasn't sure if she was in the mood to talk about something from her past, seeing as how the arguement a few moments ago took a toll on her. Neverless, she seemed okay now...well, she wasn't crying anymore at least. "What did you me-" His question was cut short at Bass' sudden outburst. "W-What?" His eyes went wide in a mix between shock and disbeleif. Storm was captured? How?! The stallion was huge! At least compared to him anyways. And more importantly by who? His body tensed as these thought's raced throught the young dog's mind. They needed to do something and fast.

Magic! She knew it! The female weapon leaned forward a bit in an attempt to get a better glimpse of Lance's face getting very much in his personal bubble.Why would he try to hide such an awesome talent. Heck, if she could do that she'd be a different color every day! Maybe even polka-dotted. Hah! That would be quite the show. She was just about to ask if he could change the color in her face when she too was snapped from her musings by the alarming news. "Captured?" Her eyes wide as they stared at Bass and her tone revealing her shock.

Unlike the others Starwind was more panicing then stock and without a second thought she got up and ran out the door after getting out dhe looked down for paths demanding which way he want then she went down the one he did as fast as she could.

Storm just watch from the side.

(hey i was wondering if me and  Beaton could attempt to use one each other to escape?)

Blake watched Star run out and hesitated before running out after her "come on maybe we can help him." He ordered his new allies.

Lance turned to face Bass "What?" He asked when Star suddenly ran out the door, then was followed by Blake. Lance clenched his teeth then followed his brother.

"Interesting maybe after your initiation you can be my personal weapon." Veespa chuckled signaling to one of her minions. "Get one of them ready."

"I would never serve a witch! When I'm out of here, I will track you down and my partner and I will kill you! Then I shall feast on your ugly soul!" The stallion rolled out his tongue. It was... Reptilian like. Very long as well. He stared at the witch will a hungry look and laughed as his form began to shift. His eyes turn to a solid blue, his body turns black, and his tongue turns green. He grows a horn filled with holes and insect like wings. "Ah! It's good to be a changeling! Do you like the idea of having your soul eaten by an insect?"

Bird waits for several moments. When no enemies came for him, he assumed that the coast was clear. He slowly moved from the shadows and remained on guard. He even went as far as to turn just his hand to a blade. "Right... If I were an evil dude... I would most likely have guards at the door. So maybe there just inside." He spoke to himself. "Can't just use the front door ether... So that's out... Hmm..."

Bass got up quickly and ran out with the others he wasn't one for prolonged physical activity, so halfway through the running, bass started panting and wheezing. "h... H-hey!" He quietly yelled. "I-I can't... Do this r-running..."

"H-Hey...! Wait!" He called after the filly as she dashed out of the resturant. His arm out stretched in her direction at a feeble attempt to stop her. Darnit! If these people were strong enough to take on a full grown stallion then they could easily snatch up a little girl such as Star. As the rest of the team headed out the door, Tiph, quickly stood from his chair and followed, quickly dodging out of the way of a startled waitress. "Er...sorry!" He apologized as he scrambled out the door.

Miph followed after her brother as best as she could. She may have been taller but, he was certanily faster. She lifted her nose in the air breathing in the air in an effort to catch some familier scent she stopped, however, as she soon realized the group was moving to fast to lock on to a certain scent. Well, they seemed to know where they were going. Maybe Star was using her soul resonance to locate her partner.  Very neafty if she said so herself.

The twins were close behind Bass and at his apparent slowing they flanked him on otherside. The two exchanged a knowing nod before each grabbed one of his hands. Tiph on the right and Miph on the left. "Don't worry." The male pup said as he grabbed Bass's hand. "We got ya, Bass." Miph finished grabbing his other hand. The two conitnued running pulling Bass along with them in attempt to help him keep up. One of the most important rules in the LaCross household, never leave a pack mate behind. And they intended to uphold said rule.

Blake continued to chase after Star and was followed closely by lance. "Star hold on.." Blake said grabbing her hand, stopping her. "We can't just charge in. I know you want to help him, but you can't help him if your dead." He turned to the rest of his team. "Miph, Tiph I need some eyes in the sky. Bass can you tell us where Bird is?" He continued.

Vesspa chuckled at the changeling's reveal. "I'm sorry, but your not the first weapon I've faced." She told the group. She looked over the group before spotting a rather skinny male lying on the ground, he had a look of desperation on his face. Suddenly a glowing yellow hexagon appeared under him. As the light faded the stallion was pulled into the floor. "One more cog for the war machine." Vesspa chuckled.

Archived