The Death Weapon Miester Academy. (Private: Seajay, Bass, Storm)

puzzlebeat

The changeling slurped its tongue back into its mouth, liking his lips afterwards. "Don't be too full of yourself~" it sang... In a feminine voice. "You still have one other guest coming!" He added, in the voice of the princess. Luna. Changelings... Masters of voice impressions.

Bass nodded and called out to bird. 'where are you?'

Bird looks around. Looking for anything he could describe where he was at. He saw streets signs down the road. 'In an ally on Death Drive. Hurry up.'

Bass nodded. "Death Drive!"

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The two came to a stop as Blake caught Star. It was probably a good thing to. There was no telling what she could have ran into. Tiph nodded at Blake's command. "Right, leave it to us." He assured  before statring to walk to a nearby wall. "C'mon Miph." He called over his shoulder. His eyes scanning over the wall for a possible foot hold smirking when he found one. It seemed like ages since they were last able to climb something. Growing up in a forest sort of trained one for this and moving to the city was well... a bit stifling.

"Righty-o Captain!" She saluted with her signature grin before eagerly following her brother. This was so exciting! It almost made her forget of the possible danger that they were about to head into. Miph exchanged a look with her twin before placing a foot in his cupped hands. And with a 'humph' he hoisted her just high enough to where she was able to grab on to a lamp post.

The two then made it to a roof top using a series of nimble jumps and balancing. Making the twins appear as a pair of skilled acrobats. Miph happily waved to them below before words were apparently exchange between the two, resulting into her changing into her weapon form but, not before she stuck her tongue out at Tiph whom then just rolled his eyes and caught her. 

"Your no use to him dead." Blake said kneeling in front of Star. "You a weapon that relies heavily on your miester. You can't do much without him." He explained picking her up. "Lets get moving." He said taking off, carrying her the rest of the way.

Lance watched Miph jump and climb the wall nimbly and was impressed by her grace. "Wow. She's amazing." He said in awe. He almost didn't notice the group start up again. "Oh fudge." He said running after his brother.

Vesspa laughed again. "Very impressive. Not that this isn't fun, its just I have to welcome our newest member." She said with a malicious grin before leaving the room and locking the heavy steel door.

"Bah! She'll be back. Cant resist a handsome young changeling like me!" The changeling boasted.

Bass followed closely behind Blake as they made their way to Birds location. He knew that if he wasn't careful this time, his team could face the same fate as the others... "B-Blake... Umm... Can w-we... Talk f-for a moment?"

Bird looked around. No other way to get inside... Maybe he could use the roof. Blackbird spread out his wings and lept up into the air. His wings carrying him up to the roof.

Tiph slung the gun over his back glad that there was strap attached to her. It made it easier to carry her, for instance such as these. Like these situations happened often. He thought sarcastically.

Yay! Piggy-back ride! She cheered using resonance. Now mush!

Yeah. Yeah. He replied as he started jogging on the rooftops. Easily being able to keep up with therest of the group. The male pup moved with careful yet sure movements as he leaped from roof top to roof top. Occasionally having to perform quick balancing acts. He didn't mind it though. He liked this. It made him feel alive being up so high and free. Something the crowded streets took away from him. Sometimes they were suffocating.

His small smile down turned as he was snapped back into the present. Right this wasn't the time for daydreaming. They were on a rescue mission. Danger could appear at any mo-"Gah!" Tiph yelped his voice hitching a bit into a more squeaky tone. He fell backwards onto his rump as Bird suddenly appeared in front of him, and instinctively pulled Miph from his back and aimed at his 'attacker'. The startled pup stared up at Bird with wide eyes and his mouth slightly a gap, with his finger hovering over the trigger. "B-Bird?"

The group was nearing the building where storm was taken. "Ok Lance, I need you to transform." Blake said holding his left hand out ready to catch his brother. While carrying Star in his right.

Lance nodded to his brother and jumped up into the air and turned into a spear, landing perfectly in his brother's hand.

Blake slowed down to listen to his teammate. "What's up Bass?" He asked right as they turned the corner onto death drive.

When bird landed, he could see the terrified face of a diamond dog before him. He decided to play off as the hero in this situation. He folded his wings and offered the pup his hand. "Allons-y. Lets go, friend."

"I-I dont know... I'm just... Not ready for a fight... Didn't you see what happened when we fought stien?" Bass shook his head. "I-I c-can't... F-fight..."

The changeling looked over at Storm with a chuckle. Then, with a sudden woosh, the changeling turned to Storm's form. "What are you talking about? I'm but a lowly stallion!" He mocked.

Tiph, still a bit shocked, stared stupidly at the offered hand before shaking his head to clear his thoughts. A bit embarressed from shrieking in front of Bird. With a relieved sigh he placed Miph back on his back. "Hey..." He started lamely and took Bird's hand allowing himself to be pulled to his feet. Geez why was he so jumpy? He dusted himself off trying to regain his cool composure though, it was a bit tedious to do when he could clearly hear his sister's laugh ringing in his head.

Pfft-hahaha! Easy Squeaks. We just found our wayward Bird, let's not blow him to bits! The female weapon teased. Fully relishing in the cracking of Tiph's voice.

Tiph could feel his temper rise at his oh so lovely nickname. The same stupid name she gave him when his voice would do that weird change in tempo every time he was startled or flustered. Shut it! Would you? He growled back almost doing so out loud. The only response he received was that of what sounded like stifled laughter. Well, that was probably the best he would get. "Heh. Didn't expect to run into you up here. Sorry about...you know almost shooting you." He apologized awkwardly to his comrade choosing to give his full attention to the stallion. He took notice in Bird referring to him as a friend. It made him feel a bit more at ease and a bit relieved at the friendliness of Bird.

Stormchaser got up nothing really wanting to deal with this right now because of bird, he took a deep breathe in and out so he does attack him after storm began to "yes it one point i was nothing but a lowly lowly stallion but not anymore. do you know what i am" after giving him a moment and speaking up before he could "this  lowly stallion is a weapon miester and if your a weapon like you claim you are we could temporarily team up to break because my team is coming for me" said Storm stopping back in front of him looking him dead in his eyes and the changeling got see the angry in his eyes

Starwind just hang there not being able to do much

"That doesn't matter." Blake said "Stein is one of the best meisters in all of the world, as far as we know these people who took Storm are just street thugs." He finished explaining.

They were on the right street but Blake had no idea what building Storm was in. Suddenly a spark of innovation. "Star. You should close enough to storm to contact his through soul resonance. Can you tell him to make some noise so we know which building's door to kick down?"

The changeling only laughed and changed back to his original form. "Well, why didn't ya say so?! Pardon my ignorance, my good man! I have one question for you! Are you familiar with firearms? I hope so! Because I can become any shotgun that you wish me to be! It's fitting with my name. DOOMSDAY!! The Changeling!!"

"Still... A few thugs can add up... U-umm... Can you please uh... P-protect me? I'm... I-I'm still scared of all this..." Bass said, with a shiver.

"It's all good... I still stand, no?" Bird smirks and gives Tiph a gentle pat on the shoulder. "Now to the matter at hand... Do you see anything we can use to get into the building?"

Tiph jumped slightly as the stallion's hand patted his scrawny shoulders. It wasn't that the pat was rough necessarily, no, it was more of him not expecting it. "Right." He said with a grin and a determined nod. Tiph looked down at the roof they were standing on. If he had known this was the building he would have made a better effort to stay quiet. Oh, well.

The young meister scanned the roof top carefully looking for anything or anyway in. He didn't want to break in. Not only was that illegal but, it was also dangerous. Who knew what was in there. And as a long range fighter he preferred a more stealthy approach. The same, surprisingly, could be said for Miph as well. Despite her usual loud and reckless nature, she could be quite sneaky when need be. Most of the time that is....

Peering over the edge of the roof, he discovered of what looked to be a fire escape located near the back of the building. It wasn't to far down from where they were and they could just as easily drop down to it. "Hey, Bird." He called over his shoulder motioning him over with a wave of his hand. "What about this?" The dog asked from his crouched position on the edge, pointing to the rusted platform below. "It looks a little old but, I don't think we have many options."  His autumn orange eyes moving to look up at his teammate. "You up for it?"

Blake was surprised by Bass' request. He must have some fighting skill, despite this Blake gave him a nod and began to scan the building for any easy access points.

Finding a window on the side of the building, Blake peered into the structure. It was a dining room, it was empty except for two people, a woman wearing black and yellow and a man eating souls off a plate scarfing them down like he hadn't eaten in weeks.

'That doesn't look promising.' Lance said through resonance link. 'yeah.' Blake replied still watching the two through the window. When the man finished the woman took his hand and lead him to another room leaving the dining room empty. "Ok we found a point of entry. Bass, can you see if Bird and the twins found anything?"

"Oh! Well it's rather easy! First, point at the thing you wanna kill... Er, destroy. Then, you pull the trigger and shoot the bloody thing!! My favorite part about being a shotgun, actually! BANG!!" The changeling was rather... Unsettling, talking about killing things with pride. He seems to be... Insane.

Bird quickly walked over to see what Tiph described. "That would be a good place for me to enter... But... You are a long range fighter. You need to be out of danger. I found some air vents that lead right into the building if you want to try that. That way you have a makeshift 'Snipers nest' right?"

Bass was relieved when Blake agreed to protect him. He felt useless without Bird. He was never trained in hand to hand combat... Bass's ears perked up when he heard Blakes request. "Y-yeah... O-on it." Bass focused on containing Bird. 'H-hey... D-did you f-find a way in?'

'Yeah, even found a place where the twins could be safe. I said I would keep our next team safe... And that's what I'm gonna do.' Replied Bird. Bass looked over at Blake to relay the info back to him. "Y-yea, they f-found a place..."

"Air vents?" He could feel his heart drop. Vents. They were tight enclosed spaces...sort of like tunnels in the mi-no! No, he refused to think of that. "Y-yeah. You're right." He said, stubbornly pushing away his sudden anxeity. This wasn't the time for him to shy away because of what happened so long ago, Storm needed them. All of them.

Miph frowned at this. Tiph, are you sure about this? She asked using resonance. What if...what if you have another...'episode'?  She reminded him. She didn't like the thought of it. What if he did lapse? Then what? Miph wasn't sure she could properly handle him in such an enclosed space. She knew that Bird was just trying to look out for them. And that warmed her heart it really did. She just wished Tiph wouldn't keep his 'condition' to himself as he tended to do and tell Bird. Miph was sure he would understand. They were a team...and team's shouldn't keep things from each other.  

I-I can do this...I'll be okay. He replied hoping to ease his sister's worry. He listened for her to argue more and when he heard nothing he stood to his feet. "I guess we wouldn't be of much use on the front lines." He agreed with false confidence. Bird did have a point. He and his sister worked as a long range fighters and hauling a sniper rifle around while dodging attacks wasn't very bright. He was grateful for Bird's consideration for them.  "Does the other's have a way in?" The dog questioned looking for the air vents that Bird mentioned. His chest still tight at the thought of them.

He could do this....

Air vents... "hey do you think Bird can get Star into the vents?" Blake asked in response. "I need you to find Storm." He said to the girl in his arm.

Blake put the girl on the gound then handed her a piece of paper that had his cell number written on it. Use this to let me know

The changeling laughed and clapped his hands. "Ooo goody! I just LOVE shooting things! Lets go!" Then, the changeling shifted his form one more time... But not into a different pony. No, he turned into his weapon form. A Triple Barrel Shotgun. The weapon seemingly floated into Storm's hands.

Bird pointed to the vent system on the right. But Bird was no fool. He could tell if someone was afraid of something. He had to work with Bass... And he was afraid of everything... "Hey. If you feel like that is too much for you... You can go the way I'm going... You can just stay up at the window and cover me from there. I know what its like to be afraid." Bird spoke calmly. "Oh, and... Yes, the others have a way."

Bass shrugged. "I-I guess I can get him down here..." He replied. Again, he focused on talking with Bird. But... He couldn't get through. Bird was blocking him out for some reason... "I-I c-cant t-talk with him..."

Tiph listened as Bird spoke appearing to be listening intently. However, there was an internal tug-o-war going on inside the pup's mind. Go with Bird or suck it up and brave the vents. Which was the better choice? What if he chose the wrong one and it led to someone getting hurt or worse?! Agh! He really wanted to accompany Bird and never even go near the vents, however, that could lead to leaving his team fully exposed. He'd be able to spot danger more quickly with a wider range that the vents would provide. Then again...if his sister was right and he did go into one of his blasted episodes, he would be completely useless! That wouldn't happen though right? He wouldn't let it happen. The amber-eyed dog bit the inside of his cheek as he thought he studied the taller stallion locking eyes with him. He could tell by the look Bird was giving him that the stallion hadn't been fooled by his previous statements. Though, the stallion's eyes held a mix of understanding and kindness and this could further be proved by the calm tone that he spoke in. It was surprising really, one would not think that such a quick tempered stallion such as Bird could be so compassionate. It was nice.   "I..I can handle it." He replied averting his eyes and turning to the ventilation system. He was being stubborn and he knew it.

He moved closer to the system and fiddled with the latches before finally lifting the protective grate from the opening. He could almost hear the thumping of his own heart as he stared down into the dark vent. "It's just a few vents..." He placed a hand on the edge preparing himself to descend and to also steady his shaking limbs "...I'm not afraid of those." He said in attempt to convince Bird and himself a nervous chuckle accompanying it.  He had to do this that much was true..at least to him. He wasn't quite sure why...maybe it had something to do with a wanting to prove himself worthy for them...a sense of wanting to protect them? He closed his eyes and let out a heavy sigh calming his nerves before looking to Bird. "And...Bird...thanks." He stared at him for a moment more before hopping onto the side and prepared to descend. He was glad to have met the stallion and he wasn't going to let him down. Nor any of his new found friends.

Miph let out a sigh as her brother's stubbornness had swayed his decision. Why was he putting himself through this? Was it a macho guy thing that she apparently didn't understand? She didn't know...what she did know however, was that once this was all said and done and Storm was safely returned to them... she was going to slap the taste out of Tiph's mouth...or at least give him a stern talking to.   

Blake let out a sighed heavily, bad news on ends. "Hey Bass, Star? Could you try working together till we find Storm." Blake asked the two of them. "I don't want either of you to get caught defenseless." He explained

The shotgun spoke, but he sounded like he was in pain. "Y-yeah, can't talk right now! H-hard to do this with a stranger!"

Bird nodded. "If you insist. Be careful in there..." Now he whispered... "I dont want a repeat of my old team..." Before tiph reached the vents, bird called out to him. "Just don't think about it! It helps to think of things that make you feel calm! Take deep breaths, and you'll be fine!" Bird now turns and jumps down onto the old platform, using his wings to slow his fall. "THIS IS FOR STORM!!" He shouts, before punching the window and breaking it, allowing him to jump through and land in the room with Storm.

"U-uh... W-well... It would have t-to be o-okay with her..."

Archived