The Death Weapon Miester Academy. (Private: Seajay, Bass, Storm)

puzzlebeat

Deep breaths. Deep breaths.

He repeated in his mind as he stared down into the unwelcoming vents. He didn't turn to look back at Bird anymore. He was afraid of losing what little nerve he had and go running after him. "C'mon...." He took in a deep breath and lowered himself down, landing in a crouch.

Okay...it was deeper than he had thought. Tiph reached out his hand in the dark feeling around his surroundings.His frown deepened as he soon felt the top of the vents. Tsk. He would have to army crawl through them. And with this in mind he got on to his stomach and began to crawl.

He could feel his throat getting dryer and dryer as he crawled. It was dark..WAY too dark. He couldn't see a thing.And the sides of the vents were so close. Were they getting closer?! He paused mid crawl, heart beating in his ears, chest tightening, and to make things worse a searing pain shooting across his back. He wanted so desperatly to reach for his horriblely scarred back and rub the pain from it. The closed in space wouldn't allow it, which caused him to panic more. He was back in the mines he was sure of it! Where was his-?

No! Tiph shook his head and bit into his bottom lip, any harder and he would have pierced it. Remember what Bird said. He repeated in his mind, snapping himself out of his trance and started back to his task at hand.

Nice and easy now....

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blake grinned. 'at least some of my team wants to work together.' He thought turning to the window trying to open it with a paper clip. 'um. Blake.'his brother said through the link. 'not now. I need to focus.' 'but its useful info.' 'I said not now.'

As bird landed, the loud noise alerted the guards outside. One of them peered in, to tell the prisoners to be silent but once he saw Bird and Storm wielding a shotgun he was screaming into a walkie talkie and before both guards were in the room trying to subdue Bird and Storm the whole building went into red alert.

Blake was trying to open the window when an alarm in the building started going off. "What!? No no no. We don't even have this window open." Blake said frustration. 'you are a unicorn you know that right?' Lance mentioned finally saying what he was try to say. 'and that helps me ho-' Blake started before remembering he could open the window magically or even teleport them in. "Ok guys grab onto Lance." Blake said hold out the spear that was his brother. "I'm going to teleport us in."

'Oooh! Lets kill those people! GAAAHH!! O-okay... T-talking still hurts...' The changeling spoke to Storm.

Bird saw the two guards enter the room, both looked extremely angry.. But more frightened... Bird wasn't all too worried about the siren at the moment. He just focused on the two guards. "Oui! Venez, face à votre mort! Car je suis mort elle-même!" He would yell, and charge at the guards. He ran as fast as he could at them, with a punch readied. When he was in range, he uppercut the guard with the walkie talkie with such force that knocked five teeth out of place. He would at the very least be hospitalized. And at the most... He would be dead on the spot.

(Yes! Come, face your death! For i am death itself!)

Bass nodded. "T-then w-were partners f-for just this o-once." He gently grasped onto the spear as directed by Blake, and held out his Hand for star to grasp.

Miph hummed lightly through resonance. A soft and almost lullaby-ish melody, something to soothe her shaking brother. She felt terrible for him even if he did sort of bring this upon himself. When they first entered the vents a small flare of panic spread through her as she felt his heart beat quickening. If he were to have one of his attacks while they were in such limited space, there would not be much she could do for except hope it passed quickly. So, when he snapped himself out of it she was filled with relief. It was times like this that she was truly reminded how fragile he was. His usual tough and no-nonsense attitude would plead otherwise and so it always seem to catch her off guard. Miph could tell by his awkward movements that his back was bothering him again. Sure it was just what their mother called 'phantom pains', though, she couldn't help but feel pity for him. Her humming was abruptly stopped as a piercing siren split the air. Wh-What is that?!

Tiph appreciated what his sister was doing. Her humming had taken his mind off of where he was and it helped greatly. His crawling was almost autonomous as he tuned in on her voice which he would admit was rather pleasant (whether she thought so or not)​. There were moments where he would pass by grated hatches on the side of the vents, most likely as a means of leading out and into the many rooms of the building. As he came upon one something in particular caught his eye. The dog paused momentarily to peer through for a better look. He saw what looked to be woman in yellow and black dress leading a man by the hand? Tiph wasn't sure as he couldn't get a good view. What he did see of the man he didn't like. He wasn't sure ...something about him was giving him the creeps. Tiph tried desperately to keep his breathing under control and move as quietly as possible so as not to alert them.  

The pair was just about out of his site as he passed by the grate. He almost crawled completely passed it when a siren sounded causing him to flinch and bump his head  rather noisily causing a loud and echoing thump. He didn't have much time register what happened nor his twin's question, what he did hope however, was that whatever was in the room below him hadn't heard.

Because of the events earlyer Storm was back to his more dark self which was normally counter active by Star white. bird was already fighting he knock one to the ground and then storm stood over him aim at his head and without any second thoughts shot the guy in the head blowing his brains out, as it hard to maintain the weapon and he was having a burning in his hand but he fought though it still angry.

"we should hurry i have a bad feeling about storm" she said grabbing his hand

As soon as Star was holding Bass' hand Blake used his spell. The three of them vanished for a few seconds before reappearing on the other side of the window. Before saying anything he rushed to the door of the room and checked to see the other side. The building was in turmoil, thugs were hauling boxes towards what looked like a garage. Blake shut the door quietly

The first thug fell to the ground, knocked unconscious by the attack. Voices began coming from his radio right as he took the blast from the shotgun. The thug turned black before unraveling then imploding and making a red floating soul, a kieshin egg.

His ally, startled by his friend's gruesome death, started to back away waving his crowbar trying to keep Bird and Storm at a distance. Before reaching the door he tripped falling to the floor dropping his weapon. "Please don't hurt me." He said covering his face.

• 2 weeks later...

"Kill the one on the ground! DO IT!!" The weapon in Storm's hands yelled to him. Storm could feel a slight headache. The weapon was definitely insane... And it wanted to take him down into insanity as well.

Bird looked at Storm and smiled, giving him a thumbs up. "We should re group with the others. Come on, I think I know where they are."

"W-what's the p-plan?" Bass asked quickly.

Tiph let out a sigh of releif as they seemed to not have noticed the noise. Then again it wasn't surprising the siren that suddenly blared was making it hard to hear himself think. He didn't know what caused the siren maybe it had something to do with his team? Sigh. He really hoped they were okay. The male pup refused to think otherwise, of course they were alright. He continued his army crawl through the vents though not as autonomous as before. Miph had stopped her humming or at least he couldn't hear it, the siren made sure of that. He was starting to feel sick again...he wasn't sure how long he could stay in these things. M-Miph you there...?

The female weapon tried to so desperately block out the shrill noise but, to no avail. Sheesh! Who tripped the alarm so quickly? She barely registered the sound of her brother's voice though she could just make out what he was saying. Yeah, I'm here.

I think we need to get out of the vents... He replied stopping by a grate peering through it carefully.

Mm. I'm a little worried about the others. She admitted. They were relatively safe in their current position minus the possibility of Tiph's condition flaring up. However, the rest of the team were on the ground mixing with all the chaos. She didn't like it not one bit. They needed to find the other's as soon as possible.

The young meister, watched as more thugs ran down the hall hauling boxes of some sort. Strange. He fiddled with the latches on the grate until it popped upon and hung down. He waited for  a moment before sticking his head through the opening looking for any danger coming from either side of the hall.

• 2 weeks later...

Star since danger about what he was about to do again and dash off in his direction dodge guards when need to thank fully there was many on the way.

Storm aim the gun to his head and about to pull the trigger when starwind ran inbettween them

"storm stop your not a murderer anymore remember we are more like father and daughter remember all the good time we had together since we met and drop the gun" she said and looked like she was about to cry

Storm just holded the gun at te same place after about a minute or so he drop to the gun and drop to the ground to his knees crying. starwind just ran and hugged him and patted his back as he cryed

Blake was about reveal his plan when Star suddenly dashed down the hall. "WHA?! Bass stay here!" He said thinking fast running after her. Big mistake, the hallway had 10-15 thugs now between him and the door Star had walked into. "Oh buck."

Five minutes had past all the thugs were dead the hall littered with keeshin eggs. Blake was hurt pretty bad. His shirt was ripped, he had a scar on his face, his arm was bleeding pretty badly and his left shoe was missing. He limped into the room to see Star begging Storm not to kill a thug who's soul was corrupted.

The thug took his chance trying to jump Star, but Blake was on top of him before he could reach her. He ran Lance through the thug and he unraveled into a red soul just as his allies did. "Star," Blake said picking up the soul. "This is a keeshin egg. Its our duty miesters to collect 99 of these as well as one witch's soul in our weapons. If you prevent your miester from collecting these, then YOU will never be a death scythe." Blake said placing the soul in her hands. "There. Now your at one." He finished walking out into the hall to collect his souls.

'that was mean.' Lance said to his brother. 'I almost died because she didn't follow orders. I'm a little ticked.' Blake replied. 'she is just a little girl.'

Bird watched as Storm was about to kill the thug. He felt no sympathy for him, so he decided to egg Storm on. "Kill him quickly. I'll let you take that soul for Star to have. I'll take this one over here." Bird moved over to the floating red orb in the room. Picking it up, he brought it to his mouth and was about to eat it when the small filly named Star busted through the door, making Storm drop his temporary weapon onto the ground. "H-hey! That guy would have killed him! He deserves it!" But his voice was cut off when the thug made a move to hurt Star. He was about to charge at him, but as Blake slew him, he went back to try and eat the soul he had in his hand.

Bass wasn't in as bad of shape as Blake. He DID have a few cuts and bruises, but nothing like Blake's... He was actually fascinated in the way he fought. It made him blush as they made their way to catch up to Star. When they found her, Star was yelling at Storm to stop. Then a thug jumped at her... Then Blake killed him. "S-star... T-that guy wanted to h-hurt Storm... I-if Blake didn't do a-anything... He would be h-hurt..."

The changeling weapon hit the ground with a thud. He shifted back to his own form and groaned. "Aww man... Why did you BUCKING DROP ME!?!?" He yelled. Then, looking around, he saw a room full of ponies... Oh boy... Time to get out of here... But, something was wrong. His wings were gone... HIS WINGS WERE GONE?! "N-NO!! MY WINGS!!"

Seeing that the coast was clear on either side, Tiph withdrew his head from the opening and prepared to descend to the floor. Should be easy enough. He dropped from higher points before right? This shouldn't be a problem. However, before he could follow through with his course of actions a sound echoing through the vents caught his attention. His pointed ears perked as he tried to zone in on the source. What was that? Judging from the changes in tones alone it sounded as if someone was yelling...that or there were many voices yelling at once. A scuffle of some sort perhaps? He didn't know. Tiph casted his gaze to the vent ahead of him. Sigh. He really did not care to stay in these blasted tun- no not tunnels...never tunnels...vents any longer. However, it would probably be wise to see what was in the room and or hall beside the one they were above before, making it to the ground. And so with an almost loathsome sigh, the rustic colored pup pulled away from the opening completely and crawled further down the vents. He saw the next grate after a few moments and stopped to peer through. A sense of relief flooded through his limbs as he spotted an all to famalier form of Blake. Finally! They were with the group again though, the captain looked to be alone at the moment. Where were the others? And was he collecting souls? He didn't know. He smirked as he felt the jittering soul of his sister whom barely contained her excitement. He knew that the moment they split up she had been on edge and now they were back with their 'pack'. And her craving to have everyone together was starting to be appeased once more. "Psst...Blake." He hissed from above as he tapped on the grate to get said stallion's attention. "Up here."

Blake finished gathering the souls when he heard the familiar voice of Tiph coming from the air vent above him. He looked at the young pup with his blood covered scowl and the new scar which ran diagonally across face. His scowl soon changed to an expression of relief seeing the last of his team accounted for. 'at least everyone is ok' he thought to him self walking closer to the vents. "We found Storm. I'm going in there to try and find out anything about what's going on. I need you to cover the door while I do." He said to pup.

Bass was rather lost in thought. Seeing as though the whole team had just went through their first fight together, and right after the little lesson from professor stien... Was the team destined to find trouble all the time? Was there ever going to be a rest? Bass' thoughts were interrupted by the yell of a... Changeling!? "C-C-CHANGELING!! EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEEEWWW!!!" Bass screamed and ran to the other side of the room away from the changeling. There was another fear of his... Anything that looked like a bug was just the most disgusting thing to Bass... And Changelings are BIG bugs!

Bird was excited about eating his first keeshin egg... Well, not first... But, first in his quest to become a death weapon. His mouth watering at the thought of the tasty soul. But again... He was interrupted by another problem. A changeling... Bird knew Bass was rather creeped out by the things... And right now wasn't a good time for another one of his... Freak outs... Bird dropped the soul onto the ground and ran over to Bass, reaching his arms out to comfort the feminine stallion. "Bass, look! Here, I'm here! Dont freak out in front of the team! Not now!"

Tiph was taken back as Blake turned his attention to him. What happened?! His eyes grew even wider when the stallion got closer. Blake's face was bloodied along with a nasty scar running across. His clothes was torn and tattered and if he wasn't mistaken...the unicorn was missing a shoe. To put a long story short, Blake Knight looked rough. Tiph couldn't stop the grim frown from forming. "Y-Yeah, no problem." He affirmed looking down at the team's captain. "You can count on us." He went silent for a moment before. "Blake what...what happened?" His fingers curled into the grate. Here he was crawling through vents while a member of his team got ripped to shreds. Could he really count on them?

Blake finished gathering the souls and started to store them into a bag. "Long story, I tell you when we're done here." He counted fifteen souls before he tied off the bag. He helped Tiph down and noticed StormChaser and Sarwind approaching. "Hey I got the souls and the civilians can be evacuated. I say we get them out then inform Lord Death of this place." He announced as he team regrouped before turning to face Storm. "I need to speak to you."

Blake dropped Lance and allowed his brother to return to his normal form. "Here split these up amongst the weapons, there might be one extra so give it to that changeling, tell him I want to talk to him too."

Lance nodded and took the sack. He first devoured his four souls eating two at a time. "Mmm. Beats chilli fries any day." He said approaching Star who was still staring at the one in her hands. "Pretend its a fruit. Like a mango or something. That helped me my first time." He said placing three more in her hands then walking up to Bass and Bird.

Back in the hall in the farthest conner a bee watched them, gathering info on their team. In a dark room Vesspa sat on a throne and watched the scene unfold infront of her. She chuckled a bit at the events as they played out.

"Here you go three dumplings." Lance said humorously handing Bird three souls that he dangled by the tails. He pulled out one soul as he approached the changeling and then tossed it to him from a distance. "Our captain wants to speak to you." He said before finally handing the bag to Tiph. "These four are for Miph. We each got four all together."

The changeling blinked. now that his wings were gone, he couldn't get away from these ponies... Not easily, that is. But, picking a fight now would be the death of him. So he played along. "Huh... Not the sort of reaction I was hoping for, but I'll take it!" The changeling picked up the soul that was thrown towards him, dangled it in front of his face and quickly snapped at it, Devouring the soul in seconds. "Hmmm.... Souls... A good treat for me. Still, I would prefer to have some ehh... Love, ya know! But, whatever! Now... Where is you're captain?"

Archived