Apocalypse OOC

Well, im a bit late with this, sorry, but school has been tough on me, so it couldn't be helped. But, here it is. 

The story, isn't set it stone at all. Only thing that is set in stone is the very start, which i will put up once i know what occupations everyone wants their char to have before hell started, and the end. The rest, you can mess the hell around with. BUT, their is a limit. 

Oh, and as always with these Rp types, it will be anthro, with no wings/horns. BUT, their is magic to a DEGREE. If you want to use magic, let me know, tell me the limits of what you want, and if i think its not to OP, il allow it.

Okay, for every strength you chose, you MUST have one weakness. But, you have to have a minimum of at least 3 weaknesses. As many strengths as you want, but ya gotta always have a weakness for it. 

Depending on your occupation, i will decide your starting equipment, and of course, with your current location, will factor that in. This will be a Realistic Rp, meaning your OC needs to eat, needs to drink, needs to sleep, and needs to not get messed up by a walker or something. 

Now, the app form which, as always, will totally be easy/annoying :P

Name:

Appearance:

Personality: 

History(Does not have to be big)

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Current location:

So.... ENJOY!!!

Name: Tom A. Hawk

Appearance: He has brown fur and and scars from his many 'close calls'. He wears a winter coat and a hunting vest. His mane is shaved into a flat top.

Personality: he is an ego maniac and always tries to outdo his friends. He's always bragging about some adventure that never seems possible, at least he can tell stories pretty well.

History(Does not have to be big): Tom is a dangerous game hunter and is always looking for the next big adventure that will probably kill him.

Strengths: he is a talented archer, a decent tracker and an amazing chef

Weaknesses: Tom as to take medication for aches and pains caused by past accidents. He has a slight limp due to a past break in his ankle. He's careless with ammunition of any kind often using all of his in a matter of minutes.

Current location: hunting in the forest.

Name: graceful “hooks” Huntress

Appearance: a half gryphon half unicorn hybrid- Hooks has the body of a pony with white feathers. And a light reddish brown mane and tail. She usually keeps her mane and tail short like a boy. Hooks very unique and beautiful eyes that look a gryphon’s or bird of prey but also show a deep kindness and gentle nature at the same time.

Hooks of course had her hands crushed in an accident when she was young and they have been replaced by none other than some prosthetic hooks.

She is fairly small and light but does have some noticeable musculature and has the body of a climber or dancer.

Personality: Hooks is starved for affection and friendship. When she was young she faced much adversity and displacement due to being a hybrid. 

Thus she is rather timid and silent but very kind and caring in the hopes of winning ponies over.

She is fairly smart spending much time reading or training.

History; Hooks was born under unfortunate circumstances at the border of Equestria and the land of the gryphon’s. she never met her parents but she did come across a group of gypsys who took her in.

One day there was an accident and her caravan carrgige crashed crushing her hoofs/hands. She cryed out for help but there was no one there. Hooks passed out but was awoken by a strange pony who had saved her.

This strange pony became a father figure to her teaching her all he knew about the world. however he was unable to truly teach her how to socialize. Because of this Hooks self though herself many languages, learned a lot from reading books which would soon become her favorite past time. The strange stallion did though teach her self realiance and how to endure a lot. Hooks became a proficient climber and explorer.

However the a day came where her father figure was to be sent on a mission to a far off land. And they departed. Hooks now on her own seeks to make fortune by exploring and trading. She also hopes to find friends and a home where she can be loved and feel like she belongs. 

Strengths: fairly physically strong. Able to lift body weight and do athletics.

Polyglot.

And to read and learn fairly fast.

Weaknesses:

Young and inexperienced.

While she may be strong she cant lift very heavy weights on her own.

Limited dexterity due to hook hands

Has trouble communicating due to social akwardness

No magic or flight!

Current location: local university 

Name:Livewire

Appearance:Livewire is a neon electric blue made with matching spiked mane. She is smaller than the average mare and quite fit for her body type. Her eyes are a striking neon blue as well and seem to glow faintly in the dark.

Personality: Livewire is a mute, meaning she can't talk. However she is good by communication by other means such as writing, drawing and her own personal sign language. She is kind and here energetic. Usually very bubbly and happy.

Occupation:Before the end she was a gardener. Now that her job and most of her friends are gone she has taken her profession to the fields of a abandoned barn nearby the forest. She grows small amounts of crops with her magic acting as a bolster to their grow time.

History: Livewire had always been a fan of Music. She listened to the local DJ vinyl scratch and saved enough money for her own personal headphones and music player.

She also was a avid fan of plants and the energy that flowed through all growing and living things. Taking up a job as a gardener and a florist at the local shop. When everything fell apart she escaped the confines of the town and found an abandoned barn.

She has begun growing a few crops on the land and has decided to live a life solitude alone. Helping any survivors that cross her path and providing much needed crops to then in the process.

Strengths: She is quick, she can grow a small amount of plants with her magic and the right seeds. And she can run for very long periods of time. As well she knows a few attacking spells to defend herself.

Weaknesses: She is weaker in fights, she gets very tired after using her magic on crops. And she can be clumsy at times.

She does have a small pool of mana to use but her spells tend to drain them a little too fast.

This seems fun!

Name: Dan 'Poltergeist' Darkwood

Appearance: With light gray skin colour, shaggy white hair, a nose scar and his gray irises, he's slim and the basic height.

Personality: He's shy, and very antisocial. He often got bullied as a child for his eyes, so he tries to stay away from any social opportunity. But hes extremely excitable and high-spirited to close friends, and often makes puns.

Occupation: Before the end he was a bartender, and enjoyed it. He always had a small drink after a shift, so he has a fairly well/good (whatever is the correct word) alcohol tolerance. After the end happened, he commonly goes around scaring nearby bandits/raiders. He doesnt attack them, and never lets them see him.

History(Does not have to be big) : As a baby he was born with a defect, with his irises gray and hes colour blind to all colours. He only sees different shades of white gray and black. As a child he was bullied for his eyes, and discovered he had ( moderately strong ) telekenesis ( or however its spelled ) (wait is that kind of magic allowed?) so he scared them whenever they tried to bully him in class or at playtime. He grew up with the nickname 'Poltergeist' and people stared and was afraid. He was a grade A student, all the way from middle school to college. He worked as a bartender after he graduated until the end happened.

Strengths: Fairly quick, has telekenesis, often uses it to scare foes off. Has better hearing senses.

Weaknesses: Telekenisis can make him extremely tired/fatigued, and often make him faint. He's also colour blind to every colour. He only sees shades of gray white and black.

Current location: Wandering the streets

Only issue with the latter two is that the end hasn't happened yet, so that might want to change that small part, but its not big so yeah :P Your all in. Il give it a couple of days to see if more people will show up.

As a co-mod I can answer your question

There will be zombies but they will not be the biggest problem. Our characters will struggle more for Food, water and other essentials characters will need to learn the survival skills needed

And every now and then we will fight off some undead jerks

For now in my app I change these things till I can get around to it.

She would be at her buissiness in town. She is still a plant grower. If things did fall apart she would try to go away from town to the barn since it is secluded.

I would go through and fix it all now but right now I'm kinda stuck at work. :(

Name: Star Shine, also known as 'Stary' by select few. 

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20286-star-shine-reaaady/Thats basically most of him their done and dusted lol

Strengths: Fast, very agile. Quick learner. can play music to perfection. Good hearing, sensitive hearing, good eyesight. Knowledge= Ponyville. 

Weaknesses: Very scared. Frightens easily. Not proficient with any weapons. Has trouble communicating with people. Breaks down at the sight of someone hurt. Tends to not eat when stressed. 

Current location: In his house, making music.

-------

Okay, thats my liable character. So, once last thing before i make the actual RP

Age. Do you guys want it to e like current times, like, our world, or in current equestrian world?

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/21329-apocalypse-rp-check-ooc-for-details/

Okay, could probably have added more, buut since most of us are separated in this first part, i couldn't really put in a lot of detail. Soz this took so long :( 

Archived