Foal on the Lam [interest check/OOC]

Windwright

So, Edelweiss Goldplume is out to make a name for himself and have the adventure of his (admittedly short) life! Uuuuunfortunately, he may have started off on the wrong claw, as he sort of stowed away on a merchant cart bound who knows where, and may or may not have stolen a couple of minor things: A cloak and saddlebags tailored for flight; an oversized 'pirate bandana' that used to be a bag full of gemstones; those gemstones; some food; that sort of thing. 

This adventure will have three major components: Edelweiss and his "A'venture!"; The aftermath of the foal's havoc; Those who are looking for the source of all of this trouble, either to apprehend or to stop it. Edelweiss has a keen intuition for getting into and out of trouble, and a very acute sense of navigation (hence his compass/helm cutie mark), so most of the time he's going to be one step ahead of the pursuers.

Edelweiss' whereabouts: Ponyville
Edelweiss' current inventory: 1 cloak (flight friendly)*, 15 precious gems*, 2 saddlebags (flight-friendly)*, 1 velvet bag (currently being employed as a hat)*, 2 loaves bread*, 1 wheel cheese*, 1 canteen (empty), 4 apples*, 9 bits

* - item was stolen

Crime tracker:

4 counts petty larceny in Cloudsdale

1 count grand larceny in Cloudsdale

2 counts petty larceny in Ponyville

I got a griffon who is willing to act as a sort of guardian for the kid, just to keep him out of dangerous situations. And then maybe put a stop to his adventure when it gets too crazy, or when the havoc the foal causes gets to be too much of an irritation :P

Griffons are all about adventure and sojurns after all.

Ooh, I could throw my REA pone Blitz Trigger into this one. He could be trying to catch him...and failing...and wondering why life hates him so much. :P

'Course, if this a sky pirate sort of thing, then the problem would be his lack of wings. But if that's the case, I've got a griffon or pegasus that I could throw in instead. 

There'll probably be plenty of stuff happening in terrestrial towns, but Edelweiss is a hippogriff, after all, and one on a mission to be a pirate.

He's likely to catch all kinds of attention from all kinds of authorities before it's all said and done.

Not only would authorities be after him, mind you, his father would be looking for him as well. Which might afford some authorities a fleeting chance at trying to catch an infamous (and dashing) sky pirate captain!~

Archived