Ticket or No Ticket

The rules are simple:

1. I tell you a short story about a speeding ticket.
  2. Then you must say either "Ticket" or "No Ticket", then the poster must say whether or not they got the ticket.
  3. Then the poster under me must tell theirs next and so on.
  4. The pattern repeats until someone reaches ten points.
  5. Then we start a new round and continue the game.

So we'll need some players, and if I say "stop". The rest must wait until the next round starts to join in. Have fun.

I'll go first:

This cop pulls over my mother for speeding, so when we are pulled over; he asks for the license and registration. Mother hands it to him, and he goes back to his car. So when he comes back to the window and hands her back the license and reg, mother says this excuse: "We're late for a funeral, i'm sorry."

Do you say Ticket or No Ticket?

• 2 weeks later...

No Ticket.

Some advice, instead:

It's risky to be speeding, so try not to make it ironic by crashing, possibly dying, on your way to a funeral!

Drive safely now!

Your uncle gets signaled by the cops to pull over for crossing a red light way before driving through the intersection, under normal speed. Your uncle pulls over, hands his license and registration to the police that came to request for it. The cop comes back, hands back your license and registration. Your uncle says this for an excuse he personally finds reasonable: "My apologies, I've never seen a yellow light turn red so fast like that before. A strange event, sir!"

Ticket.

Your driving to work and 10 minutes late for an interview, but suddenly, a cop pulls you over and asks you, "Do you know why I pulled you over?" You are not sure, the cop continues: "I pulled you over because you were going 10 over the speed limit, and ran two red lights." You know you're in trouble, and can't deny what you did openly. So you give this excuse: "I didn't see those red lights, sir. I was only going with the flow of traffic." 

Ticket!

Everyone must be aware of their own surroundings! No one can hold others responsible for crossing red lights.

You're driving on your way home. Meanwhile suddenly, a driver came up behind, it appears he was drafting! You speed up to keep distance from him, he speeds up. You decide to switch lanes before crossing this intersection, then he slows down.

Too slow to realize why he did that, you hear the siren. You groan.

You pull over... the cop comes to you, requesting your license and registration. You gave it to the police officer, he went back to his car to check your records(You've never been pulled over before.) and came back momentarily.

So, the officer asked you. "Why would you speed up 15 miles faster than the limit?"

Your excuse is, "Some guy was drafting me, his car was literally inches from my car, he persisted on it for some reason! I tried to keep my distance from him, he slowed down after I went changed lanes, moments before you fired off the siren, sir.

"I've never had a ticket or a warning before. This would be my first pullover..."

Archived