Lyi's RP Family :)

Lyipheoryia

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hm? Uh, yeah, I posted a vague description in my last post, but I can add a bit more to it if you'd like, heheh. 

Name: Wild Dawn

Species: Crystal Pony

Eye Color: Yellow (Like Rose's)

Character Color: Amber

Mane/Tail: Brown, short and messy, always in his eyes

Physique: Athletic and toned

Resudence: (Crystal Empire I'm assuming?)

Cutie Mark: A silver trophy (might change it)

Still brief I know, I'll obviously add more detail when we post the apps. :P

here is my sheet will update when i think of more to add so we can keep track and you can tell me if its good enough to be accepted.

Name:Rose Leaves

Species:crystal pony

Eye colour: her eyes are a beautiful shade of sapphire sometimes looks more like real gems as in a certain light her pupil seems to disappear

Character colour: Purple

Mane/Tail/Other: both just yellow

Physique:normal

Residence: crystal empire city

Occupation:Works in and owns a flower shop named The Flower Patch

Cutie Mark:: a single Pink rose. the color means her love for roses and her family

Unique Traits: She can communicate with plants

History: Rose has lived in the crystal empire all her life because her parents was over protected, they would only allow her to talk to some from from school one such pony when by the name of Marine Beryllium. He was her best she felt like she could share anything with him unknown to her she love him with all her heart, she sometimes like to play house with him with him as the daddy and her as the mommy, and they would have a stuff animal as thier child, it wasn't until a bit older went  Marine Beryllium, got his cutie mark of [insert Mark] and she was still a blank flank.

Character Summary/Personality:   /Forgetful and loving personality

Name: (Can't think of one for a CP)
Species: Crystal Pony
Eye color: Depends on name
Character colour:
Mane/Tail/Other:
Physique:
Residence:
Cutie Mark:
Unique Traits:
History:
Character Summary/Personality:

No idea on a name, normally my basis for some things :P

CC, my friend. We aren't allowed Crystal Ponies in WoE.

Just to correct this, crystal ponies are allowed in WoE. There are no changlings or bat ponies (aireon) in WoE, but crystal ponies are fine. However, our lore makes all CPs earth pony type. No crystal unicorns or pegusii.

Just to correct this, crystal ponies are allowed in WoE. There are no changlings or bat ponies (aireon) in WoE, but crystal ponies are fine. However, our lore makes all CPs earth pony type. No crystal unicorns or pegusii.

They are allowed?! *runs around shrieking in happiness* Guys...are we all set on CC, or do we want to give a little switch to WoE? If we have it approved in WoE, we can rp in all three areas. Considering we haven't done too much character development other than storm.

All up to you guys :)

Yep, if you have a OC in WoE, they are allowed to Rp in any area on the site, the optium gathering, CC, and WoE. CC, gives access to only Optium and CC. Though i vote WoE, its gonna be fun :P \

Though its going to be hard until i find some inspiration.....

Archived