The Dark Storm's Fallout, OOC Discussion Area

Noedig

Well...judging how brave thinks and what I've read

I think shadow knows that nmm thinks that ...... Gale can't do it and I think he thinks the same

And I think brave said his opinion about how he thinks nmm acts on the prev. Page

Although I agree with you noe on how she should act, but braves Likes to see the good in people(in this case ponies) so I see where he's coming from

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now now, children. Play nice. :)

While I agree with Noedig regarding Nightmare Moon being a cold tyrant, I also believe that the only good in her cold heart would be toward Lullaby and Darkness Knight. 'Cause y'know... Her husband and daughter.

However, I'm positively certain that Nightmare Moon would be more the type to sooner toss out or imprison any outsiders of her kingdom. And the fact that these certain outsiders are trying to convince her to make peace with Celestia, I would be surprised if she didn't have the entire ragtag group executed on the spot.

You did say love toward lullaby right.....well she's not doing that because if lullaby

Lullaby had brought them here and if NMM were to kill them that would deviastate lullaby

So she's letting them stay a day then kicking them out

• 4 weeks later...

Archived