The Dark Storm's Fallout, (See OOC!)

Noedig

Shadow frowned as he saw dark storm

He knew he was as vary angry pony and killed most everyp-....no he dose kill everypony

(Why are you not killing her) he thought following them

------

Brave looked around as lullaby worked

He wanted to see if his wife and daughter were ok but he couldn't see much from this angle

------

Thunder held Alex tighter

"I don't know Alex....I hope so" she told him as they trotted along till they came to the court yard

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chrysalis sighed at Celestia, not to scoff. Just unsure how to explain, but she tried her best to.
"Gale Storm taught me to do the right thing." She said. "Ten years ago, I wouldn't have flinched if he got hurt or worse... Now, I already understand how, who, and what to sympathize and feel for properly. I don't need to see Alex again, saving him is enough for me. For a brief, temporary moment, he was my friend, after Gale."
She just looked at Celestia with some somber eyes.
"Now my only dear friend is gone..."

Gale just gave Zed an upset look. Zed didn't know what his nephew had been through.
"Wrong. He suffered a lot of pain and went through many difficult situations against the villains of our world. Right now, I'm sure he's dealing with this Dark Storm. Who knows, maybe they're still at it against each other, I'm not very sure... I'm just sure that he's not some pampered spoiled brat you think he is. He's what you'd consider to be called a man.
"As for my efforts, I expect nothing in return, not a single bit of gratitude. I don't care if some ponies will feel to expect of me to help them. Fact is, I can only do so much by myself. Alone, I am less efficient. But with a team, it's not impossible...
"You've stated your intentions. You don't need to help me. I only want to help you, so you don't have to feel anymore of that pain. Still, that doesn't mean I don't want to be your friend..."

They were closing in to the outskirts of the forest. They just came into the forest. And now, they're on their way to Zecora's hut, or what used to be.
"Come, let's find her first."
They arrived at what used to be her but, destroyed and ruined, plants have grown over her hut.
"Seems like she isn't here. Any guesses, anyone?"

Zed gritted his teeth as he grabbed the foreleg of an unconscious guard, putting it around his neck before proceeding to carry him toward the great hall. They were rather heavy, considering Zed's thin and wiry build along with the heavy armor the guards were wearing. Whenever they got to the larger-than-average guards, Solar would help Zed out by carrying them by the other foreleg. By the time they were finished, Zed was out of breath and aching horribly. Solar looked at him with a concerned expression. "Are you all right?" He asked.

"I'm fine." Zed replied, taking another few minutes to regain his strength. As soon as he looked up, he found Alex and Thunder walking into the courtyard. Without a second thought, he sprinted toward them and embraced them. "I'm so glad you two are safe..." He said, kissing Thunder on the cheek. He looked down at Alex, his face morphing into a stern expression. "Alex... what you did was very reckless. What if you had died? Do you have any idea how hurt your mother and I would have been?" He knelt down to his height. "What were you thinking?" He demanded.

Alex turned away, almost as if in shame. "I... I wanted to help... that Pegasus was hurting you, and..."

"Alex, I know you want to help. But you have to understand that I can't afford to lose you. No matter what. If something were to happen to you, I would never forgive myself." Zed said, shaking his head, before pulling the child into a tight embrace. "Promise me you'll never do that again."

Alex's lip quivered as his father hugged him, and tears began pouring from the child's eyes. "I promise, daddy. I'm sorry.." He sobbed, crying on Zed's shoulder.

They stayed like that for a minute or two, Zed nearly beginning to cry as well. He released his son from the embrace, before looking up at Thunder, placing a hand on her cheek. "That goes for you as well." He said, before letting out a sigh. "I... I'll be right back. I need to talk to someone." With that, he ruffled Alex's hair and walked toward the Great Hall, where he found Celestia speaking to Chrysalis.

Celestia sighed at what she said, shaking her head. "We'll get him back. I can promise you that..." She said, before noticing Zed. "Oh... hi, sweetie."

Zed nodded to Tia, before approaching the Changeling Queen, nervously rubbing the back of his head. Hard to believe that the last time he had spoken to her in person was back when she tried to kill him... He quickly pushed the thought from his mind, biting his lip. "Thank you... for protecting my son..." He said hesitantly. "I... um..." The young man had no idea what to say next, so he just stood there before her nervously, occasionally avoiding eye contact. Could he truly forgive Chrysalis for everything she had done to him?

---

Zed nodded, but only responded with a firm; "Your funeral." With that, he followed them in silence, this time ignoring the word "friend". In all honesty, he believed that this Pegasus that looked a lot like Dark Storm should have better things to do than try and become friends with a waste of flesh such as himself. He dwelled heavily on the thought, before they finally reached Zecora's hut, and he seemed a bit surprised at how desolated it seemed. "Beats the hell out of me." He said in response to Gale's question. "Wow... I really did more damage to this place than I remember..." He looked around the place, looking for the zebra.

Luna smiled and walked to where Chrysalis was after a moment, hearing all what she and Celestia said. "You don't only have just one friend now." She said smiling as she put a hoof in her shoulder ."you have proven that you can change, and for that I respect you and can consider you as a friend." She said smiling.

Lullaby kept healing Brave. After a while, she did all she could for him, then went to help other ponies and guards.

Darky was walking around, helping ponies and reorganizing things around the room.

-----

Lullaby looked around and sighed. "Dad told me about this place a long time ago. It looked so less dangerous... and Zecora is not here anymore..." She said a bit sad as she looked around

"It was not just you, but the work of dark storm too" zecora rhymed as she came out of one of the bushes followed by another zebra only gale would know

------

Shadow frowned once more

He hated that zebra, her consistent rhyming was just unnatural to him and got on his nerves

------

Brave got up and thanked lullaby before flapping his bat wings to see if they ached

He then flew up when he convinced they were fine to look for snow and silver

------

Thunder kissed zeds cheek before he left

She then sat there with Alex as she watched zed walk off

Snow found her husband flying, searching for somepony, likely his wife and child.

"Brave!" She exclaimed. "You're alright! Thank Celestia!"

Chrysalis was pleasantly surprised by Princess Luna's response.

"I'm... I'm grateful. Thank you, Princess Luna." She said with gratification, also smiling back. "I shall consider you my friend, too. I appreciate it."

Silver only smiled a bit. She didn't know much about the Queen, other than she reigned terror on others. But seeing her now, she understood why Gale helped her. He was willing to help her because she is truly, genuinely a good pony.

"Thank you for your time, Chrysalis." She said. "I'll see you again, hopefully."

"I hope you do." She said. "Gale told me you were an interesting pony, and that I should be friends with you if we ever meet. I told him I would... See you later, Silver Line."

Silver Line waved good-bye for now, and left to follow her mother. Who was meters away from her. She galloped to catch up. She saw her father flying by as well. "Dad!" She exclaimed. She was happy to see her father alright, though he may have been bruised.

Now, Zed approached Chrysalis. She was unsure of what he was going to do.

Then, he thanked her... After that he wasn't sure what to say.

Chrysalis shook her head.

"There's nothing you need to say..." She said to him. "The least I can do for you is to avoid Alex. I know you don't want me near him... I understand, Zed."

"Zecora!" Gale said. And also noticed Zecrath following alongside her. "A shame about your hut. Your work is wonderful and necessary for Equestria."

Gale looks at Zecrath. Who doesn't look much different. "Zecrath." He said. "You're alright! That's good."

He looks at Zecora again. "Zecora, you may not know me, but I know a lot about you. And honestly, I'm surprised you'd refuse to help Zed. Whose pain is intolerable. True, he may have damaged your hut because you only simply refused to help... but he didn't destroy it, at least."

He looks at the group that followed him. "We have a group of ponies and Zed here, we're no threat to you, I hope. I'm here because I have a request..."

Looks once again at Zecora. "Please reconsider helping Zed by giving him the medicine for the pain. If not I'll just find the ingredients on my own, as I've had my share of this sort of skills... however, it would take longer to do it than you would take to do it. And that sort of time consumption is not the best option for me to take...

"I'm from an alternate reality. As far as I've been told, I look like Dark Storm. The only extreme difference between him and me is that I'm not... wicked. Sick... and detrimental. He's on my world. And I must stop him from destroying my world that could end up like this world. And I'm willing to capture this pony and personally judge him for what he's done."

He approaches her, holding her hoof up.

"Helping others is what you do best,

The medicine is important, I do not jest."

He puts her hoof down and steps back. "Please?" He asked, sincerely.

Zed was more or less  a little surprised at Chrysalis's response. He knew that she wanted to forget the times when she had hurt him, but the sound of remorse in her voice was what drove him to believe that she truly did regret everything that she did. This belief alone made him think higher of the Changeling Queen. "N-no... wait a minute..." He said, his heart pounding heavily within his chest. "I... I wanted to say that... if you continue to help protect him... then I'll forgive you for everything you've done in the past." He let out a heavy sigh and rubbed the back of his neck. "For ten years, I've been telling myself that I already have forgiven you. But deep down inside, I really didn't. Deep down, I was terrified of the mere thought of my own son growing up beside the very race that tried to kill me. But when I saw you take Alex out of Canterlot just before he was about to be struck down, I realized just how long it has taken me to allow these wounds to heal." He crossed his arms and looked away, biting his lip. "I'm not asking you to risk your life for him, because that's my job. I'm just asking you to show that you truly are sorry for everything you've done. Because in all honesty, I'm tired of dwelling on these memories of old, and I want to build new ones... for the sake of you, me, Alex, and the rest Equestria." With that, he held out his hand for her to shake. "What do you say?"

---

Zed flinched a bit when he heard Zecora's voice come out of nowhere, feeling surprised that she even bothered to acknowledge him. "Oh... there you are." He said, crossing his arms. However, he refused to say anything else and allowed this... Gale... to do all of the talking. In all reality, it would probably only hurt their progress if he said anything. The only reason he was here was because he wanted to get rid of the pain as quickly as possible. Nothing else mattered to him. However, he was unsure that Gale would be able to convince her to forgive him, considering that Zecora already hated him enough.

Luna smiled to Chrysalis. "You are welcome." She said a bit happy. Now Chrysalis had a new friend, she knew that would make her feel better.

Lullaby smiled to Brave before going out again and help eny injured ponies with the help of her dad.

-----

Lullaby looked at the zebras. She knew that the one talking was Zecora, she knew her father.

"Uhm... hello Zecore, I know you don't know me, but you know my father, Darkness Knight, or Darky." She said calmly to her, not saying her father's nightmare name.

Zecora stepped back as she was bombarded with gale's explanations

She then shook her head a bit to recollect herself

"Gale I know where your from no need to explaine,

I have spoken with many spirits, but that was plain" she then turned to zed

"You left before I could finish,

I had more to tell you about your wish" she rhymed

"I needed a herb your immune to,

A plant of poison and blue"

She then turned to lullaby

"Yes little one I know of who you speek

Though I do not know what by this you seek"

----

Shadow laid down on his branch

He was getting annoyed with all the rhyming so he had closed his ears by making them flat on his head

----

Brave flew down and hugged snow

"Yes I'm all right, remember I can't die while I'm an Arieon....I was more worried about you-......where's silver?" He said as his eyes widened and he looked around

----

"So Alex....what did chrysalis talk to you about?" She asked out of curiosity and caution of the changeling queen

Chrysalis was pleasantly surprised again. She smiled genuinely and stood up. And shook his hands.

"I'll help protect your son. Alex is a good boy." She said. Then she face out to the sky as her face turned a bit sour, just by thinking about that monster. "I hope that mocking image of Gale does not return soon... whatever happened to the one we know... he has to be alive. I don't know why... but he has to be."

Snow calmed him down. "She's fine, last time I spoke with her, she was with Queen Chrysalis to speak to her." She said.

"I'm here!" Silver said. She trotted to her parent and gave her father a warm hug.

After she finished hugging him. Her expression turned a little gloomy. "What happened to uncle Gale? Was... was that him or somepony else?"

Snow hugged her by her side. "That was not our Gale Storm." She said. "Gale must be somewhere else right now. Not dead, that's for sure. It takes a whole lot more than that monster for him to be gone for good."

"Right..." Gale said. She furthered explained that hen she refused, it wasn't because she didn't want to help him. She needed a blue poisonous plant. "Oh, dear... you don't mean the poison joke?"

Chrysalis was confused by the term of this plant's name. " 'Poison joke?' " She asked, puzzled.

"The effects of a poison joke plant causes your body to be affected by some ridiculous abnormality." Gale explained to her to be brief. "It can affect your body in many ways, but only with one of it's many... embarrassing symptoms."

He raised his right eyebrow. "Last time I came in contact with a bed of poison joke, it forcibly made my face..." He couldn't finish. Chrysalis was curious what his symptom was... but then she thought it doesn't matter right now.

"... Zecora, do you mean the poison joke, or something else?" He asked her.

A soft smile graced the angel's lips as the Changeling Queen accepted the hand-to-hoof shake, his heart feeling as if it had just leapt a bit in his chest. Zed nodded and let out a small sigh, crossing his arms and staring out toward the area where the evil Pegasus desguised as Gale last disappeared. "I hope so as well. Then again for every moment he stays away, that means that another area must also be in trouble." He rubbed the back of his neck, a small gust of wind whispering through the Great Hall, blowing a lock of the young man's chin-length bangs out of his face. "Gale is alive. That I know for a fact." He shook his head and rubbed the back of his neck. "And I'll do whatever I can to help him. I don't care what it takes... I just want my uncle back."

---

Alex sighed, remaining wrapped within Thunder's protective wing. "She... told me how dangerous what I did was, and I could die if I did anything foolish like that, which would make you and Daddy sad. Basically, she said everything Dad said, but a little less... harsh." He rubbed the back of his neck, just like his father always did. "Then she began crying, so I gave her a hug to cheer her up."

---

Zed listened carefully to Zecora as she spoke, blinking in confusion. So... she was going to help him, but she needed one ingredient left. Normally, he would have felt sorry and began apologizing over and over again right there. However, there was still that insult she threw at him, so he still kept his mouth shut... that was until he realized just what plant she was talking about. "Poison Joke? You're kidding me, right?" He glanced around, noticing the serious expressions on all their faces. "Wait, I'm not immune to that stuff!" He thought for a moment, before correcting himself. "Well... I mean... I don't think I am. I've always been careful to avoid it, so I've never actually came in contact with it before."

Amidst the darkness and fog of war, there was another beacon of hope. An Earth Pony who wore emerald livery and a flowing cape. He had been fighting a campaign against Dark Storm and his followers for some time now. They had disrupted his quest to find a way home and left him with another world on the brink of absolute darkness.

His name is Bowie, and he saved his own reality from the clutches of an entity known as Zeon. He has made it his goal to battle Dark Storm, wherever he may be and restore at least a semblance of the former glory of this world. To achieve this, he will strike with the Force Sword, a holy weapon that had sealed Zeon away.

The young peach stallion was currently following the voices he could hear on the edge of the Everfree Forest. His eyes darted back and forth, hoof on the hilt of his powerful sword. He soon emerged at Zecora's hut, well what was supposed to be the hut. His hoof began to pull the sword from its scabbard, making a noise.

He scoffed at himself as he probably gave away his chance at surprise. He trotted into the hut and immediately glared at what he believed was his sworn enemy. "Dark Storm! We meet at last! I'm Bowie, the hero of Granseal and I'm going to put an end to you!", he exclaimed, his eyes blazing. His blond mane falling into his eyes, he had to adjust his headband briefly.

Luna just watched as they talked and smiled, deciding not to say anything for now.

-----

Lullaby turned to Zec ora. "Oh... just..I want somepony to tell me how dad was before Nightmare Moon..." She calmly said, then noticed the other pony. Oh crap! She made a spell and a magical barrier around them to protect Gale from the attacker. Just who was this pony?! She read reports of possible dangers to Nightmare's Moon realm, but never saw this pony!

Zecora stomped her hoof at the newcomer and Zecrath attacked his hoof as fast as lightning

It was nothing to hurt him just to disarm

And before the new pony could do anything Zecrath was back at zecoras side

"I never said posion joke

That was the words of you folk" zecora said now ignoring the new pony

----

Shadow had seen this pony come thru the woods but he was bidding his time so shadow did nothing more then watch

(Though soon I will have to retrieve lullaby) he commented to himself in his head

----

Thunder smiled at Alex "you and zed really know how to make ponies cheer up don't you" she said to him lovingly

----

"Snow...." Brave sighed "...I would like it if you two went to our house in garden gait...zeds family was already threatened I don't want anything to happen to you two" he told them

Though he didn't expect them to listen

"I understand, Brave." Snow said to him. "We'll go there. Right, Silver?"

Silver was about to decline. But, she couldn't think of anything better to do for now. So she agreed.

"Yes, mother." She said. "We'll go there."

"The only one who can truly know for sure is that Pegasus." She said. "I don't think he'll want to be honest with us anyway."

She's somewhat correct. But the truth is, Dark Storm really thinks-- No, believes that Gale Storm is dead.

The process of switching realities was a tricky one. This wasn't invented by Dark Storm. He had to steal some resources to make this work.

He believed that there must be another world in a different reality. A new one where he can wreak total destruction to a planetary level.

The materials he used was based on his grandfather's designs. Flacon de Maladie, who was already murdered by Dark Storm right before Dark Storm stole Flacon's materials.

Anyway, he built a device capable of a one-way trip to another dimension, by switching with your alter self. This device would disintegrate right after it lands on the other side, since it can't handle the fabrics of time and space for too long.

There's no way to alter time. Such a thing would be... well, I wouldn't be here to tell you if it did happen.

Anyway, this device would protect the user from the forces of time and space. He believes by using this to switch with Gale Storm, Gale Storm would be sent through it without any protection, thus eradicating Gale Storm. But that was not the case.

The headaches Gale Storm felt was because time and space was being affected by his alter self, Dark Storm. Creeping in further and further to Gale Storm, the headache grew worse.

So, after Dark Storm had succumbed him into some sort of darkness(which was really time and space.), it made Gale Storm kick into an instinctive survival mode.

Gale Storm had covered himself in pure energy, energy that the terrible powers of time and space cannot break. But it could come at a cost. Gale Storm tried this once before, and found out it could affect his age drastically. One second could roughly take 10 years off of him. He used it for 10 seconds. Surprised that he hasn't died at all, he's still the same as he always looked. He's convinced that he must have a very long time for longevity. However, he doesn't care about that. He swore to never use it again, for the sake of his family.

However, it turns out that during his trip from his world to Dark Storm's world, it did not affect his age. Not this time. He doesn't know why, but he doesn't plan on trying anything like that again.

Gale nodded. "You're right, Zed." He said. "But, the plant I know you're immune to is not colored bl--"

Gale was interrupted by a strange newcomer named Bowie. Threatening to end Dark Storm right here.

"Hey!" Chrysalis exclaimed.

"Wait--" He want to say. Wanting to calm down the pony. But Zecrath already went after Bowie to disarm him.

Gale approached the newcomer. "Bowie, is it?" He said, meaning no harm. "I'm not Dark Storm."

"He's right." Chrysalis said to Bowie. "Dark Storm has destroyed my kind, but this isn't him."

Gale analyzed at the peach colored pony with blonde mane as Zecora explained that it wasn't the Poison Joke she's looking for.

"Well, that's good." He said, further studying Bowie. "As I was saying, the plant I know Zed's immune to is not colored blue. Not that you're not mistaken, Zecora. I just think we had different plants in mind. Maybe it's the same thing we're looking for..."

He finished studying the pony. This one looked good-hearted. A hero, for sure... he seems to have done some great deeds.

"I trust you, Bowie." Gale simply said to him. Then he turned around to face Zecora. "Where can we find this plant?"

Much to Zed's utter distaste, Chrysalis was right... If they tried to get information out of the Pegasus disguising himself as Gale, then they would only be fed lies and deceit. Even more, he could not even think of a way to force the truth out of him. Zed hated having to resort to beatings, but in cases as serious as this, he would have no other choice... but something told the young man that not even that would work. "That's... true." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "We'll think of something. We always do." He said, giving a small sigh. Something had to have let that monster into this world... he just did not know what...

---

Alex nodded and let out a small sigh, clinging tightly to his mother. "Y-yeah... Well, she looked like she needed it. And I'm always glad to help other ponies cheer up." He said with a smile.

---

Zed blinked a bit in surprise when the peach colored pony suddenly charged out of the bushes, threatening to put an end to "Dark Storm". He shook his head, watching as the male zebra quickly disarmed the so-called "hero". The very word made him chuckle, considering he had stripped it from his vocabulary over twenty years ago. "I'm with them on this one." He chimed in, crossing his arms. "I'm going to ask you not to do any of... that." He gestured to the sword that had been knocked out of the pony's hoof. Then he quickly added; "The only reason I even bother to care, is because I want this pain to end. So don't think that any of you have gained my trust so easily."

(well, since my characters are not doing anything with the other ocs at the moment, I will just  not post what they are doing on normal equestria.)

-----

Lullaby just looked to the newcomer after Zecrath disarmed him, then brought the barrier down and stoop up straight. "Well, that solves it..." she said calmly as for a moment she had a night sky mane just like Luna's. Not Nightmare Moon's but Luna's.

"So, what plant are we looking for? I might be able to help:" She said to Zecora, more confident now. "I have medical experience, I might be able to identify the plant." She added

Brave smiled and hugged them both

"I love you...stay safe" he said to them before letting them go so they could head to they're house in the white tail woods near garden gait

-------

"Ya I know" thunder said "come on let's get to our room...we should be out of the way there" she told Alex as a group of ponies bustled near them

They may not nessarily be in the way but she felt like they were

-------

"Or you might be able to come back home" shadow said to lullaby as he dropped down behind her

He was behind everypony and a few yards away

And yet it still seamed like he was hollering at her

-------

"The plant is named blue daliand

It's a plant from my native land

I have a crop a few miles away

It should be ready to be picked today

But be careful it is deadly to ponies

So be sure t-"

Zecora was then interrupted by shadow

Zecrath frowned that the Arieon and tenced up ready to strike if his coused wanted it

He picked up his sword, smiling at Zecrath. He'd make a fine addition to the resistance forces. His gaze shifted towards Chrysalis and he gave a nod. "So this isn't him but someone from an alternate world? I guess if I'm here and not on the Parmecian continent anything is possible. My apologies for the confusion.", he explained as he sheathed the blade.

It appeared they were trying to find some plant for the wounded being. "I'm not an expert on plants... All I memorized were three varieties of plant in my homeland that had mundane to remarkable properties to treat injuries.", he said as he stepped closer to Gale. "A pleasure to meet you, Gale. You have my sword in this endeavor. I'm searching for a way home myself.", he said with a sigh.

Chrysalis nodded. "True." She said. Now she was thinking of what they should do on how to find out about what happened to Gale Storm.

"It's clear that we can't trust what he says..." She says. "But, we could find out through his mind... I hope."

She looks at Princess Luna, hinting that she could help out with this. "If we could find a way to subdue the Pegasus, we might be able to know what really happened. We don't have to ask him anything. Just invade his thoughts."

But she put her hoof up to her mouth, doubting it would absolutely work. "It's risky to not only capture him, but entering his mind as well..." She says. "Who knows if he's mentally guarded or pervasive toward invaders? I may be worrying too much, but I feel uncomfortable about him in every way."

Silver and Snow had already begun to pack up their stuff to head for the Garden Gait. Silver thinks if there's anything she could do, she'll immediately do that over staying under safety... it's not what she's meant to do.

Her cutie mark tells more than just having the perception of silver lining. Yes, there is more to it than that...

Chrysalis gave Zed a bit of a stink eye. She really didn't like this creature.

"Gale, are you sure you're doing the right thing?" She asked. "He has no gratitude or trust whatsoever."

"He doesn't need to thank me or gain that much trust, dear friend." Gale said to her. He then looked back at Bowie, who apologized to him. "He trusts me enough to let me help him. So, I'm fine with that."

"You've already been forgiven, Bowie." Gale said to him. Bowie then asked to join them, who was also looking for a way to return home to his world.

"Really?" Gale said with his curiosity piqued. He was going to ask him more about that, but, Zecora had details to explain.

Gale listens, understanding what she's saying as she spoke. Until somepony appeared, interrupting Zecora's talk. Finally, the character behind the shadows revealed himself behind the group. Gale turned to see who it was, and saw some significant resemblance to Brave Shield. His voice was low, sort of demonic, so were his features. But he definitely is Brave Shield, in some way.

Chrysalis was startled that the lurker finally showed itself. Gale said he may not mean any harm, but he seemed quite threatening in her eyes.

"Who are you?" She said, almost ready to attack him.

"Wait Chrsyalis, please!" Gale said, and she hesitantly yielded. "Brave Shield?" Gale asked him. "So... it was you."

Brave Shield, only how Gale Storm knows him by at the moment, seems to insist at the princess to return home to Nightmare Moon.

Gale Storm approaches him non-threateningly. "Wait." He said. "May I speak with you?"

Zed scratched at his chin, seeming to be deep in thought. He nodded at what Chrysalis said, before a thought suddenly came to him. "Wait, maybe I can restrain him?" He said, pulling off his reading glasses to polish them on his shirt.

Solar glanced at him, blinking in confusion. "Hold on, I don't know about that. You were barely able to keep a strong hold on him while he was here without nearly getting yourself killed. What makes you think you will be able to subdue him the next time around?"

"I'm with him on this one, sweetie." Celestia chimed in. "And you've exhausted so much energy already, how can you be sure that won't happen a second time?"

"Wow, thanks for believing in me." Zed replied, rolling his eyes. "Look, I know what he's capable of... for the most part, at least. But he still has yet to see the full extent of my power, and I can use that against him! Then once I have him restrained, then Lullaby can--"

"Wait a second!" Solar interrupted, stepping forward. "Like Chrysalis said, we don't know if this thing is mentally guarded or persuasive. I don't want to risk my cousin's safety over a reckless plan of yours that might not even work.

Zed let out a heavy sigh, rubbing his temples. "You all have way too many doubts, and that's what is keeping you from achieving anything right now. I believe Lullaby is more than capable, why the hell can't any of you?" He shook his head and turned away. "Whatever. If any of you can come up with a better plan, let me know. I'm going to get some rest." With that, he walked off toward the castle. However instead of going to his room, he headed toward the balcony, letting out a deep sigh.

---

Alex nodded and followed, keeping close to Thunder's side as the crowd of ponies swarmed around them. He wanted to stay a bit and see if there was anything he could help with, but it seemed the place was a bit too busy at the moment, and the rest of the Royal Family probably already have everything covered. He let out a small yawn, his eyelids suddenly feeling rather heavy. "Okay... I'm a little tired anyway." He said.

---

Zed noticed the look that Chrysalis gave him, and scoffed at what she said, crossing his arms. "Whatever. It's not like any of you would value my trust anyway. No one else has." He said, shrugging his shoulders. He glanced over at the Arieon that suddenly dropped down behind Lullaby, rolling his eyes. "Great. More ponies." He said, shaking his head.

Luna turned to Chrysalis when she looked at her. She had been paying attention to all what they had been talking. "Yes. I can go inside his mind, but I need him to be asleep, so I can acces his dreams and then into his mind, other wise I can't go in." Luna explained to them before hearing what Zed said. She let them talk, it sounded like a good idea to her, dangerous but might work. She trusted her daughter, so she was sure it would work. "I think his idea might work." Luna then said to Solar and Celestia. "I know it will be dangerous, but I know he will be fine." She said to them.

-----

"Eek! Shadow!" lullaby said as she gave a small step forward in surpised, squeaking a bit. This lullaby looked like she squeaked more than the one in the other world. "No! I won't go back with mom and dad!" She protested as she turned around to confront Shadow

"And why not, your safe from....." Shadow started until he got a good look at gale

"Your not dark storm" he said in his demonic voice as he shot him daggers thru his blood red eyes as gale said shadows true name

(This would explain why he hadn't made her bowels explode out her mouth, or some worse fate) he thought

"Still your mother want you back home in the chrystal empier and that means she wants you home" he told her

Although there was one fatel flaw with the order

Nightmare moon never gave him a deadline

---------

There was also another option zed and solar weren't thinking of

Thunder, her natural ability to enter zeds mind could be used on dark, and she would have an easier time at it without the distraction of other spells in her head

Thunder smiled and pulled Alex close

"Well I guess I'll put you to bed then" she said with a smile as they started to walk up some stairs

-----------

Brave flew near Celestia and luna barking orders at the other lunar guard

"And will somepony please find shining armor!?" He commented

Brave may have retired but shining had insisted on staying in the guard till he could not bare the weight

----------

Zecrath saw Bowie starring at him and started to stare at the earth pony, tempting Bowie to even try to do something stupid

----------

Zecora ignored shadow and Zecrath and turned to zed

"The plant I speek of is deadly to a pony

You can pick it up but you only" she said handing him a drawing of it

Bowie nodded at Gale before his attention was diverted by Zecrath's gaze. He stared back at Zecrath for a moment before listening to Zecora speak. He wasn't going to take the bait. He'd been forgiven for the mistaken identity and that was the end of that. "By the blood of the Ancients!", he cried out in mild surprise as Shadow made himself known with a demonic voice.

Chrysalis nodded at Zed, as  he went away to rest. She looked at Celestia and Solar to say something.

"He's right, though." She said. "We shouldn't worry too much on what the Pegasus could do to us... we should think about other options to subdue him and to make him reveal answers to us. What I said was just an idea. Let's find another way."

If there was one thing Flacon de Maladie, from Dark Storm's world, told his grandson with any sincerity, it was the fact that the Elements of Harmony exist.

He was told that there are six items the chosen users wield to activate it's awesome power... little does he know that Twilight and her friends don't necessarily need those items anymore to use that power, and also they are quite mature.

Seeing Princess Luna as she is now, he deducted that the Elements of Harmony are already here... that's one source of power that could definitely stop his reign of destruction.

That was his priority for now. Find the Elements of Harmony, and hide them where nopony would find them... in space.

He had already begun his search in Ponyville, in a trail of destruction. He found a castle there and attempted to find answers there. Twilight was unprepared for the invader. He was so violent, no speck of mercy was displayed in his act of terrorism. Unfortunately, he found out that she was one of the six ponies that uses the power. Her friends came in to rescue her, but also failed. They tried to use that power, but were too slow, the time it took to use that power was it's fatal flaw.

Dark Storm had to be quick, he now knows that those mares didn't need to use the items to use the Elements of Harmony, so he restrained all of their powers with a surgical attack to the brain by using energy and lightning.

This cripple could last for weeks and there was no way to repair the damage other than their own body healing. That's more than enough time for him to let them witness the end of their world. Which is a wickedly delightful thought for him.

The Mane Six were left unconscious in their broken castle. He assured himself a better chance to destroy a world.

He went back into hiding, planning his next move...

As much intimidating as Shadow's bloodshot eyes may seem, it did not affect Gale at all... he understands that he's a total stranger to him, but deep down, he's just doing his job.

"I have an idea, Brave Shield." Gale said. "But, let's hear what Zecora has to say..."

So, Zecora says only Zed could pick this plant, since he cannot be affected by it.

"There's your chance, Zed." He said. "Find the plant, and the medicine is yours. Just remember: Regardless of how many mistreat you, there are still some that care about you. Just know that after you regain your power without trouble, does not mean you owe us anything. This is for you. You may leave me in the dust. Though, that would make me sad."

He finally set his attention to Shadow Shield.

"As I was saying, I have an idea." He said to him. "If you may permit, let Chrysalis and me come with you... I must request an audience with Nightmare Moon, I need to discuss with her about her sister, Princess Celestia."

Archived