The Dark Storm's Fallout, (See OOC!)

Noedig

Zed strolled up the seemingly endless flight of stairs, making his way toward his room... more or less slamming the door in frustration. He opened the drawer in his night stand and pulled out a bottle that contained his medication, before popping off the cap and quickly downing the strange liquid, sighing with relief as the pain in his shoulder blades almost immediately began to subside. Discarding the empty bottle, he opened the door that would lead outside to the balcony, blinking as a gust of wind blew a strand of his own hair in his face. Brushing it aside, he propped his elbows against the railing, staring off into the distance. After a moment, his mind finally stopped racing, and he was able to think freely. It was understandable that they rendered his plan as reckless. After all, they were up against something much... much more powerful than the normal villain. Zed had taken down plenty of powerful creatures... but that did not mean that it was easy. Something like this would take careful planning and--

His thoughts were suddenly halted as a horrible sensation dawned onto his mind like a disease. He let out a terrified gasp, his entire body suddenly shaking violently. "No... no no no..." He repeated. He had felt this feeling many times before... and it never meant anything good. As quickly as he could, he summoned up enough energy to create another nimbus, before vaulting over the railing and landing heavily onto it. Wasting no time, he directed the nimbus toward the direction of Ponyville, hoping that for once, he was wrong.

---

Alex stuck close to Thunder, letting out another exhausted yawn as they climbed up the stairs. "That sounds good..." He said softly, rubbing his eyes. All of this excitement happening in one day was just too much for a small child such as him. By the time they finally made it up the stairs, he was barely able to keep his eyelids open.

---

Zed took the drawing and studied it carefully, biting his lip. "Yeah, I've seen this before." He said, suddenly blinking in realization. "Yeah... in fact, quite a bit of it grows near my camp, but I never really thought that it would have any significant importance." He glanced at Gale, before letting out a small sigh. "Don't give me that." He said, shaking his head. "I'm not exactly the type who's company would be enjoyed by anyone." He folded up the drawing and stuffed it in his pocket. "If we're done chatting here, then I think we should get a move on. My house is about fifteen miles from here, so be prepared to do some walking." He gestured to Bowie and Brave. "If you two aren't coming along, then get the hell out of here. Because you're both starting to annoy me."

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darky noticed that Zed was out on the balcony and flew to see him, but then saw that he felt something odd and left, heading towards... ponyvilel perhaps? It looked that way. Confused, he decided to fly there as fast as he could.

----

"I agree with Chrysalis. We still need to find a more safe way to be able to control him." Luna said calmly as Lullaby arrived with them. She noticed neither Zed and Darky were there.

---

"Y-you want to see mom and dad?" Lullaby asked to Gale after hearing he wanted to talk to them .About Celestia. "You... will find it hard to convince them. Mom really hates Auntie Tia." lulalby said, still feeling a bit bond to the aunt she never met but had heard about before... all this.

Brave left sight as he helped others

------

Thunder smiled and led Alex to his bedroom as she felt in the back of her head that zed was worried

Figuring it was just him worrying about her and Alex she left her son in his bed and went to her bedroom to wait for zed

"Why is the balcony open?" She asked as she entered the room, not seeing zed leave

She then walked over and closed the door

------

"I am not brave!" Shadow yelled at gale angrily

"And I don't care what you want to do but lullaby is coming with me" he said as he started to approtch her

------

Zecora and Zecrath stood there watching everypony

Bowie just shrugged at Zed. "Fine. I'll come along.", he said as he fell into step behind them. Zed's attitude was starting to grate on him a little. He was willing to put up with it though if it led him to restoring this world.

"Some say the safest way isn't the best way. But I must disagree with that, for now." She said. "I just hope we can settle this quickly... I don't know what I would do if he went and attacked my people. First, I must initiate an evacuation for my people. They will be hiding someplace else for now while we work on defeating that Pegasus."

She walked away to do what she said she would. "I'll be but a moment." She approached her subjects to relay what she has planned for them to do. They simply bowed, obeying without question. So, her subjects went to spread the message to her people. Chrysalis came back. "Evacuation's begun. Let's find a place to discuss on the matter of the Pegasus, shall we?"

He looked at Brave. "What do you call yourself, then?" He asked.

Gale heard what Lullaby said, then simply shook his head to her. "No one said anything about convincing your mother about her sister." He said. "Nor exploiting her sister. Don't worry, I just want to speak with her."

Gale then finally said to Zed, "I'm only being sincerely honest, Zed. Even if you've just met me, I still know a lot about you and what's bothering you. You've been shunned by your own people... it's only a matter of time when the opportunity comes again, which is to accept new people..."

He stood by his side, ready to move with him to his camp. "... Do yourself a favor by letting new friends fill that void in your heart. It's your choice, of course, and I'm only giving you my wisdom." He said to him. "Let's move. The cure has yet to be made."

Chrysalis went to stand by Gale's side. She was uncertain about Zed, but she trusted Gale Storm, though she only met him for a while now. After all, considering her alternate self trusted him more than she really does... it's best to stick with the alternative. Literally.

Shadow looked at gale "I am shadow shield" he told him flatly as he waited for lullaby to finish what ever she was doing so she would come with him willingly

Nightmare moon prefured her daughter home but she liked it when shadow didn't have to drag her all the way back to the crystal empire and back to her room

"We can use my study to talk about it, or Celestia's. They are not so far from here and will be a nice place to do so since they are beg anough for all of us." Luna said to Chrysalis after she came back.

---

Lullaby looked at Gale, then back to Shadow. "I.... uhm.... dad told me that used to be your name..." She said shrugging a bit shyly. Lullaby knew he would let her finish whatever they would do, so she had at her advantage, but if Gale wanted to talk with mom... that would be hard.

Zed glanced off to the side, immediately noticing that Darky was following him. He let out a shaky sigh, his heart pounding heavily within his chest. "Something's wrong. Very, very wrong..." He said, shaking his head. within about fifteen minutes, he finally reached Ponyville... and gasped as he noticed smoke trailing from Twilight's castle. "No..." He said, quickly bringing his nimbus to the ground. He jumped off of it and ran toward the castle... which was a complete and total wreck. But what wracked his nerves the most, was the sight of the Mane Six lying on the ground, beaten and broken.

"Oh, gods no..." Zed said, his vision burred a bit with tears. "Darky! We need to get help!"

---

Alex yawned collapsed heavily in his soft bed, almost melting underneath the covers. Shifting his position to his side, he gently fell asleep. However, just as he slipped into his awaiting dreams, he mumbled something. "Daddy's... worried. Twilight's in trouble..." But he said these words so quietly that they were barely comprehensible.

---

Celestia nodded. "Good idea, sister. We will meet in my study. I'm sure we can figure something out..." With a sigh, she ran as many possibilities through her mind as possible, but was unable to come up with any solid ideas at the moment... then something came to her. "Doesn't... Thunder have a mental bond with Zed? I mean, she's able to enter his mind, right?"

"He's your son. You should know." Solar replied in a smart-aleck tone, earning a glare from his mother. "But yes, the two are mentally connected. Why do you ask."

"Because... I think I have an idea. Follow me." She said, heading toward her study.

---

Zed let out a heavy sigh and stepped over a fallen log, acknowledging Gale's comments with a dismissive scoff. "But why me? Let's face it, it's the Zed from your world that you care about. It's your Zed that you love so much. I'm a completely different person from a completely different dimension, so why me?" He slapped his neck as he felt a mosquito biting at his skin. "He's your nephew. Not me." He shook his head. "My last uncle committed suicide three years before I died. And all of the people I cared about followed in his footsteps a few months later. One by one." He looked back at Gale, obvious pain in his eyes, even though he tried to hide it. "I don't think there can be anyone to fill that void again. They can try... but it won't be the same."

((Hey guys, I will go on a trip this weekend from the friday up to Monday, then go back home on Tueasday, so I may not reply those days. I will see if I can, but I doubt I can make long posts or something like that, and it might take time for me to have time.

Sry. Confused this with the OOC x3))

Hey guys, I will go on a trip this weekend from the friday up to Monday, then go back home on Tueasday, so I may not reply those days. I will see if I can, but I doubt I can make long posts or something like that, and it might take time for me to have time.

(LOL Wrong area!

And okay, thanks for telling me.)

"I have never considered Zed and Thunder having a real mental bond before..." Chrysalis stated. "That's interesting."

She then nodded. "Right, let's use her study room."

As Gale Storm followed Zed, listening to him, he already knew that the one he cared for is from his world. But, this Zed didn't know why Gale cares the way he does.

"Of course I care about Zed from my world." He said. "That doesn't mean I shouldn't care about you. I care about most ponies, whether they're from my world or this world. The damage done here has simply given me motivation to help... because this 'Dark Storm' is, from my understanding, a hazard to everything and everyone, no matter which world."

Gale Storm then spoke to Lullaby to tell her something.

"If it worries you, Lullaby," He said to her, "I can always use the Lunar Agency's code-word. Not that it may the same as this world, but I can always try. Point being, it could convince her that I'm trustworthy."

"Code word?" Chrysalis asked, following Gale and the others. Gale replied, "Well, since no one else could guess how to be able to use it, because it's only worth mentioning at the right time and situation, the code word is... 'Lecris sumar Relosni.' It means 'I stand with the Moon.' "

Once Alex was asleep thunder walked out of his room and to her office/kitchen area she had gotten made so she could work on recipies

Although that wasn't what she was going to do

She went strait for the desk and sat in the chair to think

Alex and her were spasificly threatened and that wasn't sitting well with her

All she really wanted to do was wake up from this bad dream and walk down stares to see gale sitting at the table like he normally did in the morning

------

"You forget who your around storm" shadow said resorting to just using his last part of his name so he didn't call him dark storm

"I can change that code at a moments notice...and if you think your just going to walk into the Chrystal empire with an out dated or even wrong code your stupider then you lead on to be" he said irritated that he was supposedly a lunar agent

Darky flew faster to catch up with Zed. "Yeah, I noticed. You never do this kind of stuff." He said after he started to speak.

Once in Pomyville he looked around in shock. "What the..." he said as he looked around. "What happened..." he said, then followed Zed into the castle. He saw the ponies there, uncincious. "No time! we need to take everypony to Canterlot! You are faster than me. Go to Canterlot and get the train, we need to evacuate Ponyville!" He said as he started gathering the mares.

----

Luna nodded to Celestia as Lullaby arrived with them.

"So, to auntie's study?" Lullaby said after a momebt. "I will go first to clean it a bit." She said before she left to the study.

----

Lullaby looked at Shadow and Gale as they spoked. "Uhm... well... he is with me... and..." she shook her head and stomped her hoof. "No! Shadow! As princess of the Crystal Empire I order you to stand down!" She said after a moment, tired of being that shy.

Zed was kneeling by Pinkie Pie’s unconscious body, his heart racing with worry. Thankfully they were all still alive, but they were beaten badly. He was so lost in his own thoughts that he almost missed what Darky had said. He nodded, standing up. “All right. Gather as many of them together as you can. I’ll be back as soon as possible.” With that, he jumped back on the nimbus and flew off as fast as he could toward Canterlot. This time, the trip took less than five minutes… and the young man’s hair was messed up due to the high winds. He leaped off of the nimbus before it could even land completely, quickly walking over to one of the guards and roughly grabbing him by his armor.

“Get every train available to Ponyville. Now!” He demanded. The guard nodded nervously, before running off. Usually Zed was not this assertive… and no doubt it would come as a surprise to those who have never seen this side of him. Namely the guards.

---

Celestia led everyone with her to where her study was, closing the door behind them all. “All right…” She said, giving a sigh. “I was thinking…. If Thunder is able to have a mental connection with Zed, then perhaps she will also be able to get into the mind of that monster, and mentally subdue him?” She rubbed the back of her head. “Of course, it’s risky. And I don’t think that the idea would sit well with Zed himself… What do you all think?”

---

Gale’s response more or less caught Zed off guard, and as a result, he did not have anything to say in response. Of course, it was noble and kind for Gale to think the way he did… it was just not something the young man was used to. He listened to the conversation between Shadow, Gale, and Lullaby… before taking it as an opportunity to change the subject. “Or I could just vaporize you right now, and we won’t have to deal with you harassing the princess?” He said coldly to Shadow, stepping forward. Then he stopped, giving a shrug. “You know what? No. I don’t even care. I mean… Gale is trying to find a way to bring the last living residents of this wasteland together so that they can defeat the worst villain you idiots have ever had in history. He’s even going so far as to help a worthless waste of life such as myself, if it means helping Equestria. So go ahead. Change your stupid pass phrase. Hinder Gale’s plans for saving everyone. I really don’t care.” With that, he continued walking. “Now, can we keep going?”

"Thank you, Princess Lullaby." Chrysalis said to her. After Lullaby had cleaned the study room, they all entered and sat down on their own seats.

Princess Celestia further explained about Thunder's mental bond with Zed, and how they could use that ability to subdue the monster.

"I'd have to say it has to be their choice together." She spoke her opinion. "Both Zed and Thunder would need to agree to this... If both disagreed-- that is if one of them were willing, and somehow we were able to subdue the monster, it would affect disrespect both of their trust they have with all of us. We can't force anypony... what we should say is that this can work, if done right. I do see the big picture, but this small picture is just as important as everything else."

_________

Gale Storm says to Shadow Shield in response, "Ah well, the code-word may have never worked anyway..."

Princess Lullaby had shown some confidence with her disagreement with Shadow Shield, she was really willing to help Gale Storm. He appreciated her willfulness.

Then he had heard several hints of caring words from Zed, even though it was said with great aggression and covered up with words like "I don't care." Gale was a bit disappointed that Zed considered himself a worthless waste of life.

"... You're not worthless, Zed." Gale Storm said to him. "Anyway... yes, let's keep moving... how close are we, by the way?"

Shadow growled at zed but listened to lullaby

As long as it didn't hinder nightmare moons orders he had to obay

----

Zecora had never said how far away the plants were but they were close

----

Brave flew by chrysalis and the others with a few other guards on they're way to the gardens where the actual battle happened

Luna followed everypony to the study, and listened what they said. "Chrysalis has a point. I would do the same if Darky and I had to do something similar." She said as she closed her eyes. "Both musy agree to do this, it will not br the same if one doesnt."

Lullaby sat with her mother as she spoke.

----

After Zed left, Darky looked around and gathered the 6 mares, then levitated them to Ponyville and gathered the ponies that were still up to help him find everypony and take them to the trainstation.

The ponies, after a moment of confusion, agreed and went to gather all the ponies they could find, then took them to the train station.

---

Lullaby sighed after Shadow stood down. She never liked doing that, but she did it when she had to. This Lullaby was less asertive than the one at the normal world.., most of the time.

"Alright. Lets go back home if you really want to speak with mother that much once we are finished here." Lullaby then said with a small smile to Gale. "I will make sure we can go trough, but convincing her... you will have to work that out on your own..." she then said with a shy shrugg.

Zed sprinted frantically through the halls, searching for any one of the princesses. He needed to let them know what was going on, and what had just happened. He searched the bedrooms, the throne room, the kitchen... but with no luck. Suddenly, he remembered their study rooms, and ran as fast as he could. Luna's study was empty.... Letting out a groan, he shook his head and ran to the other one, bursting through the door... nearly hitting Solar in the process.

"Speak of the devil." Solar said, moving out of the way just in time from being "door-handle'd" in the face.

"Ponyville's been attacked." Zed said, panting heavily and ignoring the comment. "Twilight and her friends... They're hurt. Ponyvill is being evacuated right now. I already have every train being sent there."

Celestia gasped, a an expression of worry plastered on her face. "T-Twilight...?" She shook her head. "There isn't much time, we have to act as soon as possible." She stood up, looking straight at Zed. "Sweetie, I have a plan, but I need your consent in order to do it. Since Thunder is able to enter your mind, then she might be able to enter into the mind of that monster--"

"No." Zed replied firmly. "I'm not having my wife be put at risk."

"But you'll have our cousin try something just as dangerous?!" Solar snapped, glaring at him.

"That's different, you idiot! Lullaby has had more experience with that!" Zed replied, suddenly raising his voice.

Solar gritted his teeth. “Call me an idiot… one more time.”

“Don’t tempt me.” Zed replied, clenching his fists. Usually, he would be more calm and collected, but today was not a normal day.

---

Zed heard Shadow growl at him, but he completely ignored it, leaping gracefully over another much larger fallen tree. He sighed at Gale, ignoring the first comment. However, he shrugged at the second. “I told you back when we were at Zecora’s that my camp site is about fifteen miles away. We’ve traveled about one mile. So, I don’t know. You tell me.” He replied, regaining his smart-aleck stature. “Why? Are you getting tired?”

"Calm down, Zed, please!" Chrsyalis said, getting up to approach him. "If you said no, then that's final... so, now what?"

Chrsyalis was shocked to hear what had happened to Ponyville and Princess Twilight and her friends...

"It appears this Pegasus knows exactly what he's doing..." She said, worriedly. "He must know what the Elements of Harmony could do against him... what could he go after next, now? It seems he's taking out anything or anypony that might stop him..."

Meanwhile, Dark Storm has found Cloudsdale, still floating in the same area as it always has been. He landed on the outskirts of the cloudy city. Right now, he's thinking of how to destroy this floating city... last time, he destroyed Cloudsdale by vaporizing every bit of cloud. This time, he wants to destroy it another way.

"Ah..." He said, finally having a horrible idea. "I think I'll sabotage the factory." By sabotaging their factory, they won't be able to control the weather. But what he also intends to do, is to make it excessively produce storm-clouds. The machinery is so tricky to maintain, that nopony would know how to stop a factory from going on a rampage.

So, he begun his one-pony invasion... To start, he made his visage of dark thunderstorms. The Pegasi noticed this unexpected event... confused by this, they decided to fend off the oncoming thunderstorm, but they couldn't extinguish the clouds, it just kept coming; One bit of cloud gets destroyed, two or three more clouds take over and electrocute them... it's a thunderstorm of thorn-mail!

They panicked, not knowing how to get to the bottom of this, now noticing the clouds starting to damage their factory, they're in complete havoc. The factory was becoming unstable... no pony could control the situation... so they fled Cloudsdale... the shortest fallout of a city to have ever existed. Now, the machine was too unstable for them to manage... which gave Dark Storm space to manipulate the device with brute force. he broke the machine's functions. It was now only able to produce thunderstorms... what's worse is that his energy source fed the factory a lot of his own power, it produced Dark Storm-powered thunderclouds.

Now, the factory is virtually untouchable and irreparable. It mass-prodcued the clouds that are spreading over the sky 30 miles an hour.

Dark Storm knows this machine will break down in a matter of days... it will buy him time to find more opposition to take care of... after he deals with one thing... he'll be heading for Zed to fulfill his promise. This problem could take days to solve, that's what this factory was for.

He flew out without a care in the world... literally. He laughed quietly and wickedly, and said to himself... "It's a terrible day... and I'm loving it."

Funny Zed should mention that, just now Gale was beginning to feel something off...

"I... whoa..." He slurred. "I don't feel so good... what... what time is it?"

Chrysalis got closer to Gale Storm, confused. "What's wrong? It's past mid-day, we just started."

"I.. could've sworn..." Gale Storm slurred. "A few hours... passed... ? .... Oh, dear."

And then he fell in a slump, still conscious.

"Gale!" Chrysalis said, standing next to him. Checking him for any signs of trouble... she found nothing but his apparent dizziness. "What's wrong?"

Right now Gale couldn't hear... actually, he couldn't move at all. He can't even move his eyes, as if they're stuck... it's like he's seeing everything in a very slow motion...

His vision is very warbled and nauseating, his mind wants his stomach to throw up, but his stomach cannot comply... the whole thing-- in his mind-- felt like it took 5 hours to go through... it actually took five seconds.

Suddenly, he came out of it... back to normal, his stomach was finally able to comply. He gagged a bit... stopping his stomach from regurgitating.

"Ugh..." He moaned. "I feel fine now... but... what in the fiery pits of hell have I just experienced? I felt like I've just seen everything slowly in time..."

He had never felt such a strange overcome like this before... what could it possibly be?

At ponyville, soon the train arrived. Darky oversaw that the evacuation was being made in order, making sure that no pony was left behind. The train also had guards and several doctors to help the injured ponies. Once it was done, he flew beside the train, but something felt wrong. At the distance, it looked like a really big amount of dark clouds gathering at some point. "Hey, where is cloudsdale today?" Darky as a pegasus as he landed on the train.

The pegasus pointed to where the clouds were, fear in his eyes.

"Oh no.." Darky said, ​He then went to the front to tell the pony driving the train to go faster. After a few minutes they arrived to Canterlot and he rushed to the castle.

---

"Alright, both of you, stand down!" Darky interrupted Zed and Solar as he used his magic to separate them as he walked into the room, before Chrysalis went with Zed. "We must not fight each other! The real enemy is that evil creature!" He said frowning a bit.

He went with Luna and asked her what was going on, and she soon explaoned to him what was happening.

"Besides, this was just an idea we had. We had agreed that we would only do it if you both agreed to do it." Luna started saying to Zed. "We will find another way. We can make him fall asleep with a spell and make me and Lullaby go into his dreams to figure out a way to defeat him." luna then said to the others.

---

Lullaby sighed and then looked at Gale as whatever happened to him.. happened. She ran to his side and used her magic to relive the pain. "You alright? I think you experienced some sort of extra corporeal vision. You should take things a bit easy, they are usually confusing..." she said, almost like if she had experienced them before

Zed sighed as Darky suddenly walked in, separating he and Solar. He tried to relax a bit, but it was easier said than done. Shaking his head, he turned away and rubbed the back of his neck. "Whatever it is, we need to try and get to it before he does." He turned back around, giving Solar a nod. "We need to have as many guards as possible posted in each city, and have them report every thirty minutes at the very least. While we're at it, let's throw in a few of our elite soldiers. We can't risk having anyone else get hurt."

Solar nodded. "We have quite a few elites. Most of them are just below us. Perhaps we can even make guard routs to check each city?"

"It's an idea. Not much of one, but it's better than just sitting around and doing nothing." Zed said. "I... I'm going to talk to Thunder. Let me know if anything comes up." With that, he quickly walked out of the study, making his way to Thunder's study.

Celestia watched him go, giving a small sigh. "We do have plenty of soldiers... what do you all think of this? Having every city on high alert?"

---

Zed glanced back, sensing that something was a bit... strange. Seeing Gale collapse, he moved to try and catch him, but was unable to in time. He had reacted purely on reflex... at least, that's what he wanted to think. "Whoa... easy, there." He said, almost seeming relieved when the Pegasus stood up again. "Maybe... I should make a nimbus for all of us..." He said, before his demeanor suddenly switched back to his usual. "Because I'll be damned if I'm carrying your heavy ass if you decide to pass out." He added, suddenly turning away. Closing his eyes, he concentrated. But he was stuck once the matter of how large the nimbus would be came into play. "Hey, bug-pony-thing," he called back to Chrysalis. "Should I make room for you, or are you going to fly? I don't want to exert more energy than I really need to."

"I'm going to think up of something, if there's anything better than making the Pegasus simply go to sleep." She said to them before they left. "My subjects are already evacuated... they're hidden away in safety. The only ones that aren't with them now are my soldiers. You are free to command them, Zed and Darkness Knight."

Dark Storm went back to hiding to recharge. During his short break, he just went through the same thing Gale had been through... unable to move any part of his body, time feels slower, and his vision is warbled and nauseating.

What felt like 5 hours to him has passed. His stomach made him throw up. He regurgitated, unable to stop his stomach.

"Damn..." He groaned. "It seems it has just begun... 'The longer I stay, the deadlier it will be,' he said. Screw that old crow! Well... it looks like I have a few more weeks till it really starts to kick in."

Chrsyalis ignored his derogative name calling, she shook her head at his question. "No, I'll fly. I don't want you to waste your energy. If Gale supports you, then I will help however I can. So... ask me of anything you need."

She began flying with a fluttering buzz, now in the air. "Let's move."

"Agreed, Zed, Lullaby, and Chrysalis..." Gale said. "I'm glad somepony taught you how to use the nimbus cloud... have you always known how to use that since you were in Equestria?"

Thunder walked around a corner on her way to Celestia's study and ran right into zed

...who knocked her over

"Hay watch whe-" she started to say before she saw who it was "oh, hi zed" she said a bit suprised at the still lingering irritation in his eyes

----

Shadow opened his wings waiting to follow lullaby

Archived