The Dark Storm's Fallout, (See OOC!)

Noedig

"Wait! I have important news!" Darky said after a moment just before they all left. "First, Ponyville has been evacuated succesfully." He said, still, he had a serious face.
"That is good to hear!" luna said smiling.

"But... he is heading towards Cloudsdale, or I think he is there alread..." he then said frowning.

Luna and Lullaby kept quiet.

---

Lullaby smiled "Thank you." She said to Zed smiling before climbing into the nimbus for it to take them to her home. It was odd to see Nightmare Moon and her father again, but she had to face them

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zed gasped, quickly moving to help his wife up. “Jeez! I’m so sorry, Thunder.” He said, making sure she was not hurt. He shook his head and rubbed his eyes. “It’s… been a rough day. I know I’ve had worse, but that doesn’t make it any easier.” He stopped himself before rambling any further. “How’s Alex? Is he okay?”

Zed nodded at Chrysalis’s response, almost feeling surprised that she ignored his name-calling. Oh, well. It was his nature, and some needed to learn to accept that. He watched as the Changeling Queen buzzed off, and continued working on the nimbus until it was large enough to hold all of them. He glanced at Gale, who had asked him where he had learned the trick from. “I… discovered it by reflex, mostly.” He said, stepping up onto it. “Chased by a Hydra, jumped off a cliff, then landed on a soft cloud that seemed to just appear out of nowhere. It’s… the only method of transportation I have, since I can’t fly anymore. You all have wings, so I don’t think you can possibly imagine what that’s like.” He shrugged, sitting down on the soft cloud. “As for why I got involved with a Hydra… let’s just say it was a complete waste of my time.” He added. Years ago, he had chased out that same Hydra out of Trottingham, but the deed went completely unnoticed. Everyone ignored the one nice thing he has ever done… Lullaby thanked him, which snapped him out of his thoughts, while at the same time surprising him. “Don’t mention it.” He said with a nod.

"Cloudsdale?" Chrysalis asked. "What did he do... ?"

She looked for the nearest window to see what's become of it... and she found a growing, dark cluster of thunder and lightning coming from quite a distance away.

"First he invades, then he defeats Princess Twilight and her friends, and now he's done something to the factory on Cloudsdale..." She said. "He definitely knows what he's doing. What is going to do next?!"

The Queen did not like this situation at all... all this trouble is now is making it difficult to get an idea on how to subdue this monster.

The next target Dark Storm is going after is a certain somepony... He hopes this old cur is still alive. He doesn't know where this pony is, so he decided to look around Equestria, away from society, for any clues for any possible secret laboratories or hideouts.

He found most of them, and none of which had the pony he was looking for.

It seems this pony was already found out... Gale Storm must've done something to him. And the only place where true villains go for indefinite confinement would be none other than the Thornwing Complex...

A small, independent nation, which is only 50,000 square feet in size, only called the Thornwing nation, who existed for a few hundred years since.

Their only purpose as a nation is to hold enemies of the world in a prison. They don't support one nation over another nation.. they treat every nation as equal, and who they bring in, they'll gladly and reasonably accept.

Sounds like the perfect place for a monster like Dark Storm to go in... well, he's breaking in this place to take away a certain somepony.

Dark Storm did a surgical strike, only breaking out one unicorn. The unicorn is blind, and currently chastised with a magical lock on his horn from using magic.

The Thornwing Complex's security couldn't subdue them... they were long gone.

Dark Storm took him to his own hideout, after he took the unicorn there, he finally had a chance to talk with this certain character.

"So..." Dark Storm said to him. "I need your help."

The unicorn scoffed. "What are you doing, Gale Storm? I may be blind and inhibited, but that voice is still seared into my mind."

"Gale Storm?" He said. "Don't confuse me with that poor excuse of a Hyperion... no, my name is Dark Storm."

"Dark Storm..." The unicorn said, who then barked a sarcastic laugh. "So, you're saying you were a poor excuse?"

"You misunderstand..." Dark Storm replied. "I am NOT Gale Storm, I am another pony."

"... How do you know about the Hyperion?" He asked cautiously.

"I know, because you told me... well, the other you. From another reality." Dark Storm answered.

"... So, you sound like Gale Storm, but you're not him, because you're from another reality, and you only know about the Hyperions, because the other me told you." He said.

"Correct." Dark Storm said.

"Alright, I'm almost convinced." He said.

Dark Storm growled. He's still as skeptical as ever. "What more proof do you need?" He growled. Almost ready to kill him again.

"What is my birth name?" He asked.

"Your name name is Fyrvi Navid." Dark Storm responded.

"I'll admit, I never told anypony my real name before... you've convinced me." He said.

"Finally." Dark Storm said. "But, I'd still prefer to call you by your familiar name... Flacon de Maladie."

Flacon de Maladie chuckled darkly. "Oh, that name just soaks into anything, doesn't it?"

'Unfortunately...' Dark Storm thought to himself.

"Alright..." Gale said, who now moved onto a nimbus cloud. "Like I said, I'm fine now, but I'll ride the cloud, just in case. So, I'm good to go..."

Thunders look softened before giving zed a small kiss after he helped her up "he's sleeping and he's fine" she told him "is luna and Celestia in one of there study's I want to ask if I could help in anyway"

Unlike what Celestia and luna knew thunders mind entering ability shad been improving ever sence the wedding when she actualy met the voice that had been in her head

And unlike zed thunder would disobey what he would want and would enter dark storms mind if asked and would be able to do it without making dark storm have to fall asleep

-----

Shadow mutely refused the ride on the cloud by taking off the ground and waited a little bit in the air

No way was he about to trust the angel yet and he wanted to be sure he could help lullaby if she fell off of the puff of vapor

"It looks like it." Luna said calmly. "But, I feel that this is only a distraction to something more... important." She then added as she looked outside. "But why? I don't know."

"i agree with her. Non other creature had dared to do that before." Darky said as he walked to her side.

Lullaby sighed and decided to go and get some water for everypony to calm down the situation.

---

Lullaby got into the cloud and smiled, then waited for it to move and take them to her home, but she was not anxious at all to go.

Zed sighed with relief as Thunder mentioned that Alex was sleeping soundly in his room... before blushing a little as she kissed him. "Yes, everyone's in her study. But... I was just about to ask you about that..." He said, completely unsure of himself at the moment. "I... Am extremely uncomfortable asking you about this..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Is it... possible for you to enter his mind? The Pegasus's mind?"

---

Solar and Celestia both looked out the window, gazing at the ominous clouds spreading out over Cloudsdale. "Distraction or not..." Solar said, giving a shake of his head. "I'm going to see if everypony is all right. If I see him there, I'll alert everyone we have." He started toward the door.

"Solar..." Celestia started.

"Not now, mom." He said, rubbing his eyes. "Every deity in existence knows that I've had enough arguments for one day. If it makes you feel any better, then I welcome anyone to come along." With that, he trotted out of the room, before taking off into the sky towards the now dark and desolate city.

---

Zed watched as Shadow took off, mutely refusing the nimbus ride. "Whatever." He said with a shrug, before the cloud suddenly picked up off the ground and began gradually moving faster. This would cut down how much time the trip would take by at least seventy-five percent. He sat silently on the cloud, not even bothering to strike up a conversation.. but that did not necessarily mean that he would not welcome one. Gods know that a talk would do him some good, after twenty-plus years of solitude.

"I'll be sticking with Princess Celestia." Chrysalis said, uncomfortable about this situation. "I can't think straight for now."

During their way, Gale thought of having a conversation with Zed.

"So," Gale said to him. "I've always wondered what it would be like to function in a body like yours... ever thought the same about ours?"

"I've always wondered what it would be like to have feathered wings..."  Chrysalis said out loud, only meant to think that. "I- I mean... oh, never mind."

"What about being a shadowy mist?" Gale asked. "That's rather interesting, too."

Thunder looked at zed with a soft expression "zed I know you don't like me doing stuff like that but I like to help anyway I can" she told him "and yes I can do that, I do it with you all the time remember" she told him as she gave him a smile "although I would have to see him to start it"

-----

Shadow followed them almost out of sight but always kept an eye on lullaby just in case

"Don't worry, I will go with him sis." Darky said calmly, then followed Solar out of the room and flew behind him to catch him up.

"Be careful..." luna said before Darky left, then turned to Celestia and Chrysalis. "I will do the same, if you need anything sister, don't hesitate to tell me." She said with a small grin as she walked to her side.

lullaby also went with them. "I am here to help also!" She said smiling a bit.

---

Lullaby sat at the edge and smiled. This felt nice, wondering if it felt like this to go on a train. She then turned to the others when they started to speak

Zed sighed, shaking his head. "I know that..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I... I was going to tell you that I'm all right with it. Who knows? You might have a better chance at succeeding since you'll also have Lullaby and Aunt Luna with you as well." He turned away for a moment, before gently taking her hoof in his hands. "I... can't force you not to help, but that doesn't mean I won't be scared. I just don't want anything to happen to you. I... would never forgive myself."

---

Solar flew as quickly as he could towards the array of thunderclouds, the wind howling past his ears and his shimmering yellow mane trailing behind him. He glanced back as he heard Darky and Lullaby behind him, giving a short nod in acknowledgement. "It looks as if these clouds are being generated in the factory up there. I'm going to have a look inside, you guys stand guard. He squinted through the thick fog, before landing in front of the doors... and throwing himself to the side as a lightning bolt struck right next to him. "Jeez!" He yelped, barely avoiding his fur being singed.

---

Zed was caught off guard by the first question, and he glanced back at Gale with a confused expression. "I... um... N-not really..." It was a lie, of course. He wondered about it all the time. How he would have to get used to the structure of the anatomy... he even wondered for the longest time how the hell ponies are even able to hold things with their hooves! Then he heard Chrysalis, and it snapped him out of his thoughts. Now, this was a subject he was an expert on. He gave a small sigh, completely abandoning his usual rude attitude toward the Changeling Queen. "It's... a little different, but not by much. Feathered wings are generally a bit heavier than bat wings or Changeling wings. And in some cases, they have a lot more muscle structure in them, which if exercised properly, can cause one to fly at amazing speeds." He paused for a moment, then shrugged. "Of course, I'm talking about angel wings. I'm not sure if Pegasus wings work the same way." He stopped again, an aching feeling swelling up within his chest. It would be best to change the topic... "The, um.... that power was taught to me by a fellow angel years ago. Since I'm an elemental, it allows me to use all of my elemental powers to the best of their abilities... as long as it doesn't drain too much of my strength. If it involves Earth, Fire, Water, Air, and Spirit, then I can manipulate it to my will." Then, he glanced back at Gale suspiciously. "Wait, how did you know about that power? Was it the Zed from your world?"

"Well, yes." Gale said. "Yes, I do know that you can do that. You just don't do that often... if anything, rarely. For good reasons, I'm sure."

"So, Flacon..." Dark Storm said to him.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"Let me tell you what I have in mind..." Dark said, "You want to rule this land, but I want to destroy it..."

"That's something we can agree on..." He said with great discomfort.

"Right... so, what if we just went to another reality, where YOU can rule here-- with your horn and sight restored, and there which I destroy?"

"Sounds wonderful!" He said. "That can work."

"Good..." He said. "Thing is, I know how we can make this work, but it can only work once, which is a problem."

"Ah..." He said, understanding it his own way. "You would've returned to that reality to fix that up with your grandfather... but you can't, can you?"

"... Right." Dark Storm said. Yes, he can't go back, but his grandfather is dead-- or rather, murdered. He plans to do the same thing to him after Flacon fixes it.

"Well, I'm sure I can fix up what he had left out... all you need to do is speak to me on every exact detail of his plan." Falcon responded.

"Of course." Dark Storm said. "I have the plans with me right now. After we go over some of these details, I can leave it to you to think on it... then meanwhile, I'll be attending to some personal business."

"Personal business?" He questioned. "Who did you mess with?"

"An angel and some royalties." He said. Saying nothing further.

"Angel? You mean Zed? I've heard of this angel before... never had the chance to meet him..." He replied with a sad sigh. "Would've been productive to dissect that creature... but... I can't see. Oh well."

"Hmm." Dark Storm said.

He took out the plans and spoke with Flacon about it for days.

Thunder leaned in and gently kissed zed before stareing into his eyes "that's why I want you to be right next to me while I do it....if it gets to bad and I tell you to pull me out you need to fly me as far away as possible" she told him

------

In the other world, thunder was pacing around admirering the muscles on the other night guards

She wasn't going to betray shadow tonight but it still dint mean she couldn't look

After a few minutes she sighed and stopped walking and was looking out a window overlooking the crystal empire and it's dark glory

She missed the sunsets Celestia brought but she would be locked up if she even hinted at the fact

Darky and Lullaby nodded to what Solar said and when they arrived, the walked behind him, looking around for any threath or Storm.

---

Lullaby was just hearing the two speak and then saw her home at the distance, but it was still far away. She sighed and leaned back. She didnt wanted to be there, but...

Zed nodded, giving a heavy sigh in return. "All right, I'll make sure." He said, brushing her cheek with the back of his hand. He felt extremely uncomfortable, but he felt that it was the only way... and he was sure that Thunder could do it. If not, then Luna and Lullaby would still be right behind her. It was better than nothing. "All right... let's go to the study and let them know."

---

Zed nodded, crossing his arms and discontinuing any further chatter. After another few minutes of flying, the nimbus suddenly began to descend to the forest floor in the middle of a large clearing. Within this clearing was a small house that looked just as normal as any other house in Ponyville, with even a small running stream behind the house. Overall, it was a rather nice place. A home that Zed literally built with his bare hands.

The nimbus finally touched down on the ground, and he stepped off. "Watch your step. That stuff is growing everywhere." He said, looking around. "If you guys want, you're welcome to come inside and make yourselves at home for a bit. It's not much, but it's home."

"Thank you, we'll wait inside." Gale said after getting off the cloud. Nothing had happened to him on the way here... so far, he's fine. For now.

"So far, you haven't experienced anything strange like earlier." Chrysalis said to him as they entered the decent house. "Should we guess what it could be?"

"I can only guess," Gale replied to her, "it could be related to Dark Storm's doing. That's all I could guess of."

"It would make sense..." She said.

Silver Line sighed at her window in her room, where they evacuated from any significant danger. The things she had learned from her growing up by herself had taught her some good things, but she feels she's lacking something else... she's lacking helpfulness. She's grown up knowing what she's good at, which is making the best things out of a worse situation. But so far, she's only able to do that for herself... she tried helping others, but her talent lacked wisdom.

She knows this, but can't understand how to find something good for others that are in a bad situation lately. Actually, she got her cutiemark when she first helped somepony from a dire situation. Unknowingly, she helped this pony realize the best things that could possibly be from that situation. That pony never forgot her for helping him see things the way she did... and somehow, she still doesn't remember how that happened.

We'll find out more about her some other time.

"Zacora said it was poisonous to ponies....so if need be I can carry you miss lullaby" shadow told her

Technically he was a Areion right now so he would be fine

Chrysalis and zecora would also be fine but gale and lullaby would have to avoid anything blue till they get the plant back to zecora

-----

Brave landed on a balcony as he watched everypony doing what they were told

He then began mumbling as he calulated the run time of all of them before he would have to tell them to do something new

"Ok I have maybe and hour.....I should have time" he told himself before he took off towards garden gait to see if snow and silver made it back home ok

----

Thunder nodded and put her wings around zed as they walked back to the study to tell Celestia and luna that thunder would do it

Zed laid his arm around Thunder as they walked back to the study, nervously biting his lip. He opened the door and let her in, before giving a soft sigh. "All right... Thunder has agreed to help out. Whether I like it or not." He said, looking down. "And I'm not going to object." He looked over at Luna. "Just... just as long as you keep her safe.... will you?"

---

Solar dusted himself off, before opening the doors to the factory. "Stay close." He told Darky and Lullaby, before walking in. "Come on... where is it...?" He muttered, looking around the desolate and destroyed factory. It took a few minutes of searching, but he finally found one of the main control panels completely destroyed, and the thundercloud settings all on the highest setting. "All right..." He grasped the emergency shut off lever and began pulling... but before he was suddenly struck by a surge of electricity that generated from the control panel. He yelped and was thrown back against the wall, parts of his pelt singed.

---

Zed lead them through the safest path to his door, before opening it up and allowing them inside. The inside of the house was fairly large, and had a comfortable, "homey" aura about it. There were chairs, a sofa, a kitchen, and a flight of stairs that would lead to a master bedroom. There was a guest bedroom in sight downstairs, completely furnished. Zed was a lonely person, so why would he even bother putting in a guest bedroom?

He closed the door and walked to the kitchen, searching underneath the sink for a plastic bag. "If you guys want, I have drinks in the refrigerator. Water, juice, and... well.... all the alcohol you could ever want. Wine, whiskey, ale, whatever." He had indeed developed a bit of a drinking problem during his time in Equestria... once or twice, he almost even drank himself to death.

Gale Storm rarely drinks. He only ever does it in celebrations and the first day of a rare vacation.

"I'll just take water. Thank you, Zed." He said to him with gratitude.

Chrysalis wasn't thirsty for anything, so she said nothing.

Chrysalis heard Zed say that Thunder was willing to do it, and with no objection... this was good news to her, as she hasn't had any other idea on what to subdue the Pegasus with.

She said nothing though, as he was speaking to Luna.

Thunder looked at luna and Celestia waiting for some reaction

-----

Shadow lead lullaby in to see if it was safe for her to enter

When he felt it was he moved aside to let her in

Once zed mentioned drinks shadows throat began to burn

It had been several days sence his last 'meal' but he was sure lullaby wouldn't like to return peacefully I he attacked any of the others to satisfy himself

(Looks like I'll just have to ignore it) he thought

---

Brave then finaly made it to his home in the white tail woods near garden gait

Once he landed he quickly opened the door and called out "Snow?....Silver?

"you... do?" Luna asked Thunder and Zed with a small smile. "Those are great news!"  She said with a small smile, then nodded to Zed.

"I give you my word that I will protect her by all means necessariy" She said.

---

"Eek!" Lullaby said, then rushed to heal Solar after what happened. "You alright?" She asked clearly concerned.

Darky walked closer to the leaver. "Looks like the machine is overcharged." Darky said calmly.

---

Lullaby soon followed the group to the house. "Sure, some water will be fine." lullaby said with a small smile to Zed

• 2 weeks later...

Zed nodded in response to Luna's comment, a small smile gracing his lips. "Thank you." He said, his hand grasping Thunder's hoof tightly.

Celestia smiled and stepped forward. "That's good to hear, sweetie. I know it must be hard for you to accept something like this, but--"

"Let's drop the subject before I change my mind." Zed replied quickly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Also, I want someone to stay here and protect Alex while we're gone. I... have a bad feeling about the next time we meet this guy..." He said nervously, remembering the Pegasus's ghastly promise to him before he left... and it was really starting to get to him.

---

Solar coughed heavily and stood shakily to his feet, shaking his head. "Ugh... I'm fine... I think..." He said, looking over the charred parts of his otherwise pure white pelt. "Aw, man!" He whined, giving a heavy sigh. It would probably take months for his pelt to go back to its normal color. He pushed the thought from his mind and walked back toward the control panel... but hid a little bit behind Darky. "Well... any way we can fix it?"

---

Zed gave a shrug, before pulling a cup out of one of the cabinets and fulling it with water, handing it to Gale. Once he did that, he quickly grabbed a rather large bag out of another cabinet. "I shouldn't be long." He said with a sigh, before walking out the door. After about fifteen minutes, he came back in and the plastic bag was completely filled with the deadly plant, and the bag was tied tightly. "All right, let's get going. My shoulders are killing me."

Snow heard her father calling, and Snow heard her husband call him as well. They both went to see him to see what he wanted.

"Yes, dear?" Snow asked.

"I'm here!" Silver responded.

After having some water and waiting fifteen minutes, Gale got up after having a short rest from the strange, disturbing events when Zed came back with the tightly sealed plastic bag of the deadly plants.

"Alright." Gale said. "I'm good to fly for now. Let's head back."

Everyone traveled back to Zecora's destroyed hut. He saw Zecora around her hut and said to her. "We're back. Zed has the plant in the bag."

"I have already started my brew I just need the plant of blue" zecora rhymed as she help out her hooves towards zed

Zecrath was laying in a tree above watching everypony waiting to pounce in case anypony hurt zecora

Shadow soon walked in after gale and zed

He was still protecting lullaby even though this area was still clear if danger

Thunder smiled and nuzzled zed "calm down a bit honey.... Your going to stress yourself out"

"Oh good you two got here ok" brave said walking up to them and giving them a big hug

"I wanted to be sure your trip here went safely" he said

Luna nodded to Zed and smiled.

"Lullaby can take care of Alex when she comes back." She added. "Or Darky can. I know also a few ponies in Canterlot that can help also." She added.

---

Darky inspected the machine. "It can be repaired, but I need spare parts. I can do it, you two get me the parts. There should be a room with them, bring me all you find." He said to both Solar and Lullaby.

"Yes dad!" Lullaby said nodding.

---

"Is alright. We are safe." Lullaby said ti Shadow as she walked in and sighed.

Archived