The Dark Storm's Fallout, (See OOC!)

Noedig

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I will run it." Lullaby said as she hopped on the train into the front part. The train was only three wagons. The front part, a wagon that has coal and a passanger wagon.

She used her magic to shove some coal into the main engine and got it ready to go.

Zed sighed deeply, lying next to Thunder and watching as she slept. He smiled a bit and brushed a lock of her mane out of her face, before reaching into his bedside stand and pulling out a small beaker that contained his medicine. He sighed and downed the liquid, before lying back down. Something had been bugging him ever since this whole thing started: If they injured the Pegasus disguised as Gale... then does that mean that they also injure the real Gale? Zed wanted his uncle back, but he wanted him back unharmed. He truly had no idea what to do. "What would Gale do...?" He asked himself softly. "What would Mother do? What would Aunt Luna do...?"

Shadow looked incredibly pissed about lullaby hiding this train and repaired tracks from nightmare moon and himself

He then climbed onto the engine a bit out of the way, making it clear to lullaby he was going to sit there with her weather she liked it or not

Thunder mumbled something in her sleep as her wings wrapped around zed

"Iv wav vou" she mumbled quitely in her sleep a she butter her face into his chest

"At least help if you are going to be here with me." Lullaby said to Shadow as she gave him a shovel so he could also burn some coal for the train.

She rather be alone, but, given the fact she knew him...

Zed flinched a little when Thunder began moving, but he relaxed when he only felt her wings wrap around him and her muzzle bury in his chest. He sighed and wrapped his arms around her, silently waiting for her to wake up.

"Hmm..." Chrysalis hummed at Gale. "I think she's fine."

"Probably so." Gale said, he then took a seat parallel to Chrysalis' spot. "Now I have to figure out how to speak to Nightmare Moon, who has never met me and may confuse me with Dark Storm."

"You could consider not threatening her in any way." Chrysalis said, trying to advise him.

Gale knew how to make diplomacy, he's been doing it for decades. "That is a good idea." Gale replied.

Now he started thinking, thinking of what to say...

Shadow growled but helped her

"Why did you not say anything of this....if Celestia had found this we could have all been doomed" he said as he stuck the shovel into the coal and put it into the engine

It took a few minutes but soon zed felt thunder kissing his neck lovingly

Signaling she had woken up and was trying to make him feel better....from what ever it was bothering him

Her wierd powers had become more sensitive to those she was around a lot so she could easily invade they're emotions and see how they felt, although she always tryed to stay out of they're minds to give them privacy

The only times she dose are when it's needed of her or she really wants to know what the surprise is

"I made sure nopony tried to see it or use it." Lullaby replied to Shadow as he worked. "I made spells on the area and I am the only one that knows how to overcome them." She added

Zed instinctively tensed up a bit as soon as he felt Thunder gently kissing his neck, but he quickly relaxed. "Hey... you're up." He said softly, pulling her closer to him. Alex was still sound asleep in the next room over, only stirring every once in a while in his sleep.

While Gale Storm and the others are being transported by Lullaby to the Crystal Empire which is ruled by Nightmare Moon and Sombra, Silver Line has already finished dinner with her mother, so she said good night to her mother and went to bed.

Silver Line had just fell subconscious, now going in a dream state. In her dream, she is in a blank space, completely grey, she is floating in the void space which makes her feel very uncomfortable.

For what felt like a minute in her dream, something within her had suddenly warmed up... her blood pulse in the back of her head is making strange noises, like a warning blaring at her. She can't tell if this is a dream or not, so she believes it's just happening. Suddenly she's glowing slowly but surely bright in a color of silvery white. Her head is pulsating less and less now, she concluded that the brighter she is the less her mind feels danger. However, there is no danger, because right now, she's overcome with a strange feeling in her body. Something like she never knew she had... it's power.

Unlike Gale Storm, her power has activated passively... but what kind of power has activated in her? She doesn't know what's really going on right now, she's just going with the flow of the situation...

She knows nothing of her legacy, her ancestry... of those whose powers are not from this world. Gale Storm's power of weather, lightning, and energy, Flacon de Maladie's power of immense fire... it all came from an other-worldly creature whom the ancient ponies have called the Tempestas.

Exactly when the two sisters who control the sun and the moon were born, the Tempestas gave three ponies of the same family their own powers and enhancements. Fire, water, and earth. Very basic elements, which then came a wind-power on the next generation.

But as the family tree expands, more and more descendants did not receive their own power... Gale Storm and his grandfather were the only two with this power, and now there are three...

Silver Line is able to use her power now... but what it is, we will find out later.

The Tempestas did not give these ponies any blessings or curse to be able to use their power. In fact, it just bluntly gave them power in order to experiment their transformation, which didn't seem to completely work at first... But it will, in due time.

Silver Line has shifted to another dream, which had nothing to do with what she has subconsciously experienced... she doesn't even know what really happened.

Thunder smiled an kissed his chin before snuggling agenst him

"Mmm hmmm.....how'd you sleep?" She asked softly

As if she had forgotten about what had transpired yesterday

Shadow looked at lullaby "smart.....to bad you wont join your father in reconnaissance missions" he said to her as he put one more shovel load in before closing the hatch to keep the engine running well by its self for a wail

"I dont like this stupid war." She simply said as she sat down and looked trough the side window. She remained silent for a moment before taking a small mic she had instaled to talk with whoever was in the pasanger wagon. The wagon had some radios Lullabu could control from the front so the others could hear.

"Mares and Gentlecolts, our trip will take us around 20 minutes, so make yourself confortables." She said, giggling softly and sounding like she really worked as that.

She giggled once more and put some music for all of them, calming down and smiling. This was quite the change for her, and it was odd seeing her this happy.

Zed shifted his position a little and took in a deep breath, trying to relax under the thick blankets, despite his muscles being painfully tense. The nightmares he had the night before began to plague his mind, but he quickly pushed the thoughts away. "I... I slept okay..." He said, biting his lip a bit.

"Lullaby appears to be in a better mood." Gale says to Chrysalis.

"It appears so." She replied. "Though I don't know her very well..."

"You should get to know her." He said. "You two may be good friends."

"Why?" She said. "I only need you as a friend."

"I appreciate that very much, Chrysalis," He said to her, "but I don't belong here. That's why I said you should get to know her."

Chrysalis frowned a bit. "You're right... but even if you do manage to return, what will you do about... him?"

"Based on the way you described him..." He said. "I'd say I have to kill him, for both our realities' sake."

"Ah..." Chrysalis said, a little worried about that. "Well, let's not think about that right now, what will you say to Nightmare Moon?"

"I have a good twenty minutes to think about that." He said to her. "I'm sure I can come up with something."

"If you think so, fine by me." She said. "I wouldn't be much help on you with this, so sorry."

Gale shook his a little and said, "It's alright."

Shadow smiled

He remembered when she was like this all the time

It was years ago now....back before shadow became only known as shadow

"I know.....it's your families fight that's been happening for centuries....but she's your mother.....she may not show it well but she's worried about you when ever you sneek out" he said his face softening for the first time in months

Thunder frowned "you should know better then to lie to me zed. don't make me look inside that head of yours zed...tell me whats wrong" she said looking into his eyes as she sat up

Zed sighed, his head plopping heavily back onto the pillow. This was the Pegasus he loved... nothing could get past her. "All right..." He said, rubbing his eyes. "I'm worried, okay? Yet another world that I care deeply about is being threatened, and I'm worried that this time I won't be able to save it. It's like... no matter what happens, where I go... turmoil always follows."

And so, Gale Storm, Chrysalis, Lullaby, and Shadow Shield have traveled for roughly twenty minutes by train to the Crystal Empire, which is quite dark by now.

Gale Storm sees the Crystal Empire, and it is not the same as it is in his world... it's dark and vicious. Some crystals have blackened, though some were fortunate enough to survive the infestation... somehow.

The the few remaining, colorful crystals, Gale Storm feels there may be hope for his confrontation with Nightmare Moon. But having never met Sombra, he feels uneasy about him... he only has a hunch, but something about Sombra may ruin his plans and good intentions to help them. But he doesn't know Sombra as well as Nightmare Moon, Lullaby, and the others do. So far, he trusts Lullaby. Shadow Shield is still in the dark for Gale unless Shadow shows some sign of trustworthiness.

"Well... we're in the Crystal Empire's territory now." Gale Storm said to Chrysalis.

"I see..." She said. "I've never seen such a place like this before... it's quite beautiful."

"For some parts." He replied. "But that's my opinion. This place is very different compared to the one I know. This place vibrates evil aura for the most part, but something about it gives me hope that it could be alright."

"That is understandable." She said.

"Honey....if you saved everypony, every time you would be so worn out that your scars would hurt even with the Medicean. Some ponys are ment to die right now, others in years....I don't like being stuck on the sidelines and being unable to do anything anymore then you do....take when hoodoo took over your mind for example, everything I did didn't help and somehow made it worse....and you had died because I couldn't help......it turned all right in the end cause your an angel but still....it sucked being unable to help.....so you just have to understand that you can't do everything sweetheart....." Thunder then nuzzled him

"You understand?"

Shadow looked at lullaby

"Wondered what?" He asked her as the entered the crystal fields

Some of the guards gave questionable looks at them but remained far away as they saw lullaby and shadow in the engine car

Zed looked down with a rather glum expression on his face, before giving a slight nod. "I... understand." He said. But just because I can't do everything, doesn't mean I'm not going to try my damndest. He thought privately, leaning a bit against Thunder.

Archived