The Dark Storm's Fallout, (See OOC!)

Noedig

Thunder glared at zed playfully "I heard that" she said smiling before nuzzling his cheek

"And I know you still will.....it's who you are and I don't want you to change"

Shadow jumped off the train "if you insist" he said to lullaby as he helped her down

Nightmare moon moon looked at the trainstation

It was curious that her guards made no advance on the old machine to attack the intruders

Eather meaning Celestia had captured her daughter and had brought her for a bargain

Or the more likly it was lullaby

*sigh*

She then turned around and looked at the two guards at the door

"Fetch thine armor and darkness....I wish to take no chances on who might be here" she ordered

Both guards saluted her and quickly made they're way out the door and down the halls as nightmare moon looked back out the large crystal window

(Please let that be just you midnight) she though worried for her only daughter before turning to walk to the throne room

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Yes, my love." Darkness replied to Nightmarevl Moon before he left to get his armor. He was also worried for their daughter, and hoped it was her as well.

Lullaby got off the train and sighed, looking around at the guards and not saying anything to them.

Zed couldn't help but chuckle, realizing that she did indeed hear his thoughts, before blushing heavily at the last thing she said. "Thanks..." He said softly. "I can promise you that I'll never change, as long as it makes you happy and keeps you safe."

Thunder smiled and cuddled zed

"I love you" she said quitely as she laid there and reatched her thought out to Alex to see if he was still sleeping

Shadow sat ther like a statue till they were all together

He then began to wordlessly lead them towards the castle

Nightmare moon legit up and moved out the room and towards the throne room

If shadow hadn't had killed the dark king for her she would have loved to keep him around

His sense of evil decor was unmatched.....and she would have loved to thank him for cracking the bearrier luna had made to keep her locked in her mind

Without him she would not be where she was today

"I want the newcomers brought here first...make sure they don't take to long" she ordered some more guards

Shadows ears swiveled to behind them as several armed pegasi griffons and areions landed behind them

Some earth ponies and unicorns waited up ahead

Lullaby sighed.

"Lets go to the castle. Mother and father are waiting." She said to everypony else before leading them to the castle.

Darkness was already back with his beloved Nightmare Moon soon enough, in full armor.

"Dear~" he simply said with a soft smirk as he sat by her side.

"I love you, too." Zed replied quietly, trying to relax. But it was hard for him to do, knowing that everything he loved was once again in danger. Only this time, he may not be able to protect them. There was still something that the Dark Gale said that really made the young man shiver with dread. Alex was indeed still sleeping soundly in his own bed, not bothered by the horrid nightmares that had plagued Zed.

---

Chrysalis stepped off of the train and regrouped with Lullaby and Shadow, carefully studying her surroundings. The Chrystal Empire was indeed quite beautiful, and if the one from Gale's world was different, then it might be even more beautiful than this one. "How do you plan on convincing her, exactly? Surely you have something planned?" She asked Gale.

"I have." He said to Chrysalis as they followed Lullaby. "She is still detesting her sister with blind jealousy. Anything mentioned in a way that sounds like we support Celestia will evoke her angrily. I must find out what she needs and what her ponies need in order to alleviate any trouble between her and us."

(Ya....that's what you need to do) shadow thought as he rolled his eyes and they met up with the earth ponies and unicorns

The guards now surrounded them And watched carefully for any threats

NMM snuck a glance at darkness as if he was a piece of candy before her neutral look returned as she waited for the ponies to enter

Lullaby sighed as she lead them towards the castle, not paying attention to the guards at all, or the ponies, or anypony at all...

Darkness smiled to NMM before he sat down, and soon enough Lullaby and the others arrived to the throne room.

NMM frowned when she saw a pony that resembled dark storm, and the changeling queen

She then looked to shadow who kept walking past everypony to NMM's side

"Shadow...." She said in a low but stern voice

"Why did these ponies a company you and lullaby"

"Gale storm wishes to talk to you and chrysalis is with him.....it was the only way to bring lullaby back of her own will" he explained as the large doors closed and locked behind everypony

(Gale storm huh...) she thought as she stared at the Pegasus as made her dissision on if he was even worth her time

"Zecora seamed to know who he was and stated that he is not of this reality" shadow added witch raised the dark queens eye brow a little as she watched gale

"Why are you here" she simply asked as her hoof got close to a small button on the side of her throne chair

It would be almost impossible to see unless you knew of it though

"I'm here to help you in my own way." Gale Storm said to Nightmare Moon. "From what I've been told, this world has fallen into dismay. All which have been negatively affected by this alternate version of me named Dark Storm."

Gale looks calmly into her eyes, seeking some sort of idea about this character.

"I can provide you a service worth more than at least one hundred of your best ponies working together." He said to her, more than humbly. "I am a pony of action, my own words underestimate my skills. This world has been devastated by Dark Storm... A fallout, if you understand. I give you what you need... But, I give to whomever whatever I please, for I am not sworn to serve anyone here but of my own free will. However, if you'd like to provide some basic details, then I'll be sure to know what to give you."

He gave a small pause. "You may decide to refuse my offer... Press that button, for all I care. Just know that this is an opportunity that is for the best of your kingdom. Even your daughter and Shadow Shield trust me enough to bring me here, which I have my upmost gratitude for them... What say you?"

"Shadow dose not care so long as I am happy" NMM said as her eyebrows got closer together in the begining of a frown

"He was instructed to bring midnight home preferably out of her own free will....witch this time caused for you and that bug to enter my domain, be lucky I even let you speek with me.....unless you were to get Celestia herself to stop this war I care not for you"

Halfway thru her rant she had stood up and she was now walking to a side door

"You are to remain under survalence until you leave.....I sudjest you don't stay too long though" she added as the guard at that door opened it and shut it behind the queen

"Well....she didn't press the button so that's a good enough sign for me" brave mumbled to himself before standing up and walking to lullaby to be her body guard so she wouldn't leave the city again

Gale Storm could only think of how a surveillance could be kept on him, as he normally slinks and hides most of his time. Magic may be a part of it, but in any other way, he'd pity anypony trying to keep an eye on him.

That is if he was going to be sneaky, which he is not.

"I see." He said, pleased to hear an opportunity to make some possible peace between Nightmare Moon and Princess Celestia. "I'll see what I can do about Celestia."

Gale has heard what he needed, he was relieved that he was incorrect about her being immensely detestable toward her sister. It makes the chances for Gale Storm better than he thought he'd get.

He decided to take a room to sleep in later... Now he was pondering until something may happen.

Lullaby sighed, that worked better than expected to be honest.

Darkness looked at them, then at her daughter before trotting off with his wife.

Lullaby then turned to the others, "I will lead you to the.gueat rooms." She said

Chrysalis silently scoffed at the dark mare's attitude, resisting the urge to make a snide remark in response. However, she thought better of it, but she still couldn't shake the thought that she acted almost identical to Zed. Pushing the thought from her mind, she let out a sigh. "How exactly are we going to convince her to make peace with Celestia, when even a single mention of the matter would be enough to set her off?" She asked quietly, seeming doubtful.

Gale Storm looks at Shadow Shield, who was sitting. He assumed that Shadow Shield understood her differently from Gale Storm, which he did. Gale Storm was disappointed by that realization... turns out she never meant peace with her sister, in Gale Storm's understanding. "If she meant otherwise, that's her problem, not mine." He said. "I've only been going with what she said, not what she meant."

Gale Storm took his attention to Chrysalis, who was upset about not being able to convince them to make peace. Gale raised his right brow, insinuating that he never mentioned or spoken a word or thing about peace for the two sisters.

(Seriously, look back, Gale Storm only said that he just wanted to talk to NMM.)

"I never said we're supposed to make peace between Celestia and Nightmare Moon..." Gale Storm replied to Chrysalis quietly. "After one, long millennia... she returns in fury. The one I know was saved by the users of the Elements of Harmony after her return. The one you know has not. Most of the land here has been devastated along with many other ponies, it may never be possible to use the Elements of Harmony again."

Lullaby came by to offer them rooms for guests, Gale Storm accepted the offer with a nod, then resumed speaking quietly.

"Point being, peace for the sisters cannot be possible without the power of Harmony." He said. "One which this world may lack-- may. It may also still exist, but we have no luxury for that right now. I just wanted to talk to her, that is what I said I'd do. Now, my friend, let's just rest... I've heard enough to convince me that this mare is one whose words cannot give respect to the wiser."

Gale Storm was pretty upset in the end. The talk he planned was a way to see what she'd say and what she'd do. The result was clear: She doesn't care for an opportunity and some of her meanings have twisted her words. Even being a stranger to the queen and she to him, he did not appreciate her at all. He couldn't. For now, he couldn't fully understand why.

"I hope you'll have a good night, Chrysalis." He said, now feeling stung by saying the word "night"... it never felt as bad as it did now compared to some of his terrible nights. "... See you later."

"And don't try leaving your room gale.....I'd hate to have to kill you" shadow said in warning

He didn't know he had not intention of sneaking around but it was shadows job to make sure NMM's wishes were met

And as gale knows shadow can't die just like brave, and unlike brave he is stronger

Lulalby simply sighed and once they all were ready, she walked over to the side of the castle.

She lead tehm trough the crystal corridors and rooms until they reached a side of the castle below one of the towers.

"The rooms are walking up the stairs. Choose any you like." She said to them with a small smile.

"My room is at the other side of the castle if you need anything." She added, before she started to walk again.

Chrysalis sighed and nodded as she listened to Gale's explanation, before following Lullaby to her own room. After all the excitement that had gone one that day, she wanted more than anything to relax, even if it were for only a few hours. "Good night, Gale." She said softly. She smiled politely to Lullaby, before disappearing into one of the rooms upstairs.

"Anything?" Shadow asks a guard near gales room

"Just rustling from sleep ser" she replied after giving him a salute

"Good....." Shadow said before turning around and went to do his rounds of the castle

-----

"I can't belive that creten" NMM said as she got herself ready for the 'day'

"You can't just walts into MY kingdom and act like I need his help!....I should have had shadow kill him right then and there" she told darky....or herself, it was hard to tell as she bounced from the privat bathroom to the bedroom

• 3 weeks later...

Lullaby was still asleep in her room, but she soon woke up. She didn't missed the castle, perhaps only her room.... but only that.

---

Darkness turned to NMM and sighed. She had a point. What de he believed himself to be?! "I don't know but..." he sighed and sat on the bed as he used magic to put it in order. "Lullaby brought him... why? She had never done that before."

Chrysalis stirred as she slept, slowly pulling herself out of the embrace of sleep. After a few more minutes, she sat up and yawned widely, looking about the room she had chosen. Whether it was day or night, she couldn't be sure. For all she knew, she could have slept the entire day away. With a heavy sigh, she decided to squeeze a quick bath in her schedule, and then wait to see what happens.

Archived