Life in Ponyville (Open)

LunarRelic

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aurora was certainly shocked by the alicorn's sudden appearance, and not entirely too happy with the interrogation. Couldn't he see that this pegasus needed some peace and quiet and a bite to eat?

She nodded as Lunar acknowledged the pony, and spoke up herself. "She seems perfectly fine beyond maybe a slight shock, and I certainly don't think we'll be needing any health benefitting, anti-ageing" spells, thanks," she said cheerfully, grinning widely at the ponies around her. 

starlit smiled to Lunar. "I won't forget this help, good Karma is always a good thing to have." She purred. She went to stand but a alicorn appeared. She gave a squeak and her wings beat involuntarily. She had taken to the air and winced at her dizziness.

Where did this Alicorn Come from!? She gave a small whimper. "I'm sorry if I did something wrong. This usually happens to alicorns..... I didn't mean to be a bother." She said gently as she prodded her hoof tips together and looked down at them sadly.

Lunar looks at the alicorn with an annoyed look "I have studied magic my whole life and I would go as far to say I am the most magically talented unicorn in Ponyvile right now with my only real competition being that Trixie character. I cured a pony that was deemed incurable when on a research trip once. Then again it was a small tribe like group...but how would you know my name unless you read some of my research stored in the Canterlot Library." He sighs "you know what forget it at this point I am too hungry to argue haven't eaten since I moved here..."

"I'm not here to harm anypony. I just wanted to see as to what was going on. The one you have with you seems to be a bit hungry." Cloud says as he then takes out a piece of food that looks like some kind of dessert. "Here take this, I didn't do anything to I, except cooking it. Go on, it's good trust me." Cloud says with the warmest smile ever.

Aurora used her magic to grab onto the pegasus' tail and slowly began to drag her down to the ground when she jumped into the air, "Easy there," she said. 

She was shocked by Lunar's vast knowledge and renown name; she hadn't expected someone of that prestige to be so nice and polite. She didn't study much magic so she wasn't particularly surprised that she didn't recognise his name. "That's pretty impressive, Lunar." she said, momentarily forgetting about the alicorn. 

When the alicorn spoke again she practically jumped, startled. She surveyed the food item in his hoof with polite interest. "We appreciate it, I'm sure! But there doesn't look like there's much there for all 4 of us, and quite frankly, I'd like to sit down for a while with a nice glass of apple cider," she said, sighing in pleasure as the thought of a frothy cider in a tankard floated into her mind...

Lunar smiles and looks at the Alicorn "Sorry I... Am real nervous being in Ponyville since I moved here just recently and my research partner said I should use it as an opportunity to start over and make some friends. I had some fellow scholars back home but no friends that you might go out to lunch with or go bowling. So yeah... Still pretty nervous will you accept my apology?" He explains.

Lunar smiles "Thank you" he says "there aren't many Alicorns around besides the Princesses I haven't seen any others are you a decedent of a royal family?" He takes a bit of food and takes a bite his eyes looking surprised "wow this is really good!" He exclaims after swallowing

Starlit let herself get pulled down and fell onto her rump. She gave a sigh and lowered her gaze as she listened to everypony begin eating food. She peered around a bit and blinked. She should probably head home. These ponies seemed to know eachother well enough.

Aurora noticed that the pegasus looked kind of uneasy. "Are you alright?" She asked quietly, trying to be nonchlant.

She looked around as she heard a loud thump behind her. "Uhh...!"

Starlit didn't really reply at first but her gaze watched as one pony got tackled out of the blue by the alicorn. She winced and hummed when the alicorn stood up. Her eyes moving over a bit and peering around.

When the question came of how long she was there came up she blinked. "A year. Moved here from Las Pegasus." She whispered softly.

Starlit looks to Lunar. "I moved here because my home kinda got blown away in a storm. Crashed into the mountain nearby, I didn't like the constant wind, should have guessed it would do that to a singular cloud home." She said shrugging.

Aurora preened her mane as she sat, absent mindedly letting her mind wander. She hadn't noticed that Lunar had spoken until Starlit replied, and she shook her head, snapping out of her daydream. 

She let Starlit speak before she answered, smiling. "Oh, I don't  actually live here, I just move around a bit because of work, though I'd have to say Ponyville is by far my favourite place to be. Busy cities and towns aren't my thing.  I live just on the outskirts of White Tail Woods. Close enough to places like Manehatten, but far enough away that I get to enjoy peace and quiet," she laughed.

Lunar looks at the three amazed at what he had heard. "Wow... I moved here because of work. Ponyville is a central location in Equestria so when my research trips come up I can get to wherever easier then when I was in Canterlot" Lunar says "But like I said use it as a fresh start learn to balance work and fun."

Archived