Life in Ponyville (Open)

LunarRelic

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starlit's eyebrows rose at lunar. "Hmm? Oh I didn't think you were ignoring me. I am just kinda quiet and stay to myself. It's fun. I like it. You see a lot of birds everyday." She said warmly.

Aurora smiles at Starlit. She seemed reserved and Aurora took a liking to her immediately after the incident.

"Are you an animal lover then?" The unicorn asked her, smiling. Living in the country meant interacting with wildlife, so she had made some furry friends in her lifetime.

"With balancing work and play." He answers to Cloud. "I haven't been in the skies since I developed a spell to temporarily give a pony the wings of a Pegasus. Took forever and lasts up to a week. I got mistaken for an Alicorn when I tested it though so it has its drawbacks." He sighs thinking how awesome it must be being up in the skies.

Starlit smiled. Looking to Aroura she hummed. " Yes I love animals. I like bluejays and cats. They are cute to me." She said warmly. She looked to Lunar and her eyes widened a bit. "That's incredible! Making earthbound ponies able to see the skies is a great gift to give."

"You can preform the spell that gives a unicorn wings?! Ha! I invented that spell! What would you like me to teach you? The basics? The advanced aerial maneuvers? or would you like me to show you how to break any kind of barrier?" Cloud asks as he then starts flying gently off the ground.

Lunar smiles "it is but the headaches that were intertwined at first were unbearable... I still get them from time to time when I perform it." He sighs "somedays I wish I wasn't such a curious pony... maybe then I would have more friends... But I shouldn't be complaining its rude my apologies"

"Squirrels and foxes for me," she replies to Starlit, smiling as the sun shone on them. 

Aurora sits down beside Starlit and watches the two others, barely paying attention. "Magic isn't really my thing. I can do the basics, I can do charming magic and love spells, but nothing too dramatic," she mentions as she watches the two banter about magic. 

She heard Lunar's apology and laughed at him in good spirit. "Lunar, in all fairness, we are the ones who disturbed you, you have no need to apologise!"

Starlit looks to Aroura for a bit. Foxes and squirrels. She liked foxes, squirrels though usually annoyed her sometimes. She didn't know what about them ticked in her brain but it just did. She smiled and watched lunar and Cloud.

"Muffin! Sounds great Blueberry and chocolate chip!" she licks her lips. Aurora will always admit that she has a sweet tooth, and can definitely get on board with anything that concerns something sugary.

"I'm not really too familiar with the muffin scene in Ponyville, where is the best place to go?"

Aurora felt uncomfortable at the talk of their assets. Business was slow these days, and her balance was accumulating dust; and nothing else. She didn't want other ponies to bail her out, but Cloud was offering and she did love her some muffins.

"I think I did mention a fondness for a blueberry and chocolate chip muffin.." she mumbled, and embarrassed smile on her face.

"Not at all!" Aurora perked up, flicking her hair back and standing up straight. 

"I just never expected there to be such kind and generous ponies out there" she beamed at them all. "My family - well we were never rich, and even now with my own business, I still don't make an awful lot. It's very refreshing to see ponies willing to share their well earned wealth," she laughed, blushing slightly.

Starlit listened to everypony in turn. Cloud seemed to be a very proud of himself alicorn. Not that it was a bad thing, not at all. It was just that she didnt really prefer one who thought so high, it was just her nature.

Come to think of it though she didn't have a lot of bits to spare. So she simply smiled a small bit. "I like Banana nut muffins." She said softly as she brushed her mane out of her eyes and then looked to Aroura as she was arrested by Lunar. So she had some nice family members! Starlit wishes she could have been so lucky.

"Well it's always a good thing to try and help everypony out whenever and wherever you can. Why be mean when you can help Somepony smile?"

Lunar smiles softly "I didn't get to know my family at all..." He sighs before looking at Starlit "Yeah! every bit of kindness can go a long way. I donate a lot of my earnings to charity since I would either waste it or just amass too many bits. Besides they need it more than I do."

Archived