Life in Ponyville (Open)

LunarRelic

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I insist, it just so happens that Pinkie Pie is one of my closest friends. She can always hook me up." Cloud says and at that exact moment Pinkie Pie shows up from out of nowhere. "Hi there! Hey Cloud!" Pinkie says as she greets everypony else with a warm smile.

"Right... Pinkie Pie. Princess Twilight told me about her when she and I met during something in Canterlot. Though we mostly talked magic." Lunar observes "I hear your a great baker. If that proves true you can expect to see me alot more especially when I depart for trips."

Aurora laughed at Cloud; not a mean laugh though. "Cloud, I appreciate that but honestly, I get by fine as long as I don't be foolish with my money!" she said, smiling. 

She wasn't sure about the bright pink pony with the upbeat attitude. She was more fond of calm, collected situations and one with too much energy made her uneasy. This pony seemed genuine and particularly friendly, so her unease abated quickly. Besides, if this pony made the mufifns, she didn't wanna get on her bad side! 

"There is one thing you guys need to know about Pinkie it's that you don't want to get on her bad side, trust me, you don't want to see Pinkie's bad side." Cloud says. "Let's just say, I make cupcakes the wrong way when anypony gets on my bad side. But you all look like ponies who wouldn't want to see my bad side, along with Cloud's bad side." Pinkie says with a laugh. As she says that, Cloud leans next to Pinkie & whispers into her ear. "I thought I told you not to mention my bad side." Cloud reminds Pinkie. "I forgot Cloudy Pants." Pinkie says as she then goes to Sugarcube Corner & unlocks it & then goes inside. 

Lunar rubs the back of his head "Right I will be sure to remember that. So after we eat I was going to use my wing spell and go visit a pal of mine. He made this awesome variation of the sonic rainboom by mixing his magic and flight skills. You guys want to meet him?" He asks before looking at Pinkie "You're free to come too Pinkie" he smiles

"I would love to, but I got to run Sugarcube Corner." Pinkie says. "I have my own variation of the Sonic Rainboom, I don't mix my magic with flight skills. I just fly faster even than anypony has ever gone in their entire life. Would you like to see it when we visit your friend?" Cloud asks Lunar.

Lunar looks and nods "My friend calls his a Sonic Flare because... Well you'll see why. Now I am going to get that spell done real quick give me a sec." LunaR walka out of the shop. He pauses to make sure the street was clear then uses his magic. With a grunt he sprouts a pair of Pegasus wings before flapping them to make sure they were good and walking back in.

"Cloudy boo here, his variation of the Sonic Rainboom is called a Sonic Emo Rainboom, because, well you got to see it. It's so amazing! He's the only pony in Ponyville to beat Rainbow Dash in a race!" Pinkie says very excitedly. Cloud blushes deeply as to what Pinkie said about him. "It's true. I may be the only stallion that has ever beaten the famous Rainbow Dash. OOOOOOOH! Idea! How about I get my friend Rainbow Dash to come along & after your friend preforms his Sonic Flare, & I preform my Sonic Emo Rainboom, maybe the 4 of us can all race to see if we can each break the rainbow barrier." Cloud says.

Lunar thinks and nods "I can fly really fast but... I tend to lose control near or just Rainboom speed. My friend he can pass that and steer like its nothing. One time he did something he called a rainbolt. Never told me what it was though..." He replies "sometimes I wish I was an alicorn myself having to use a spell to fly is great but... Takes more effort then I would like." He sighs

Cloud preforms a anti-control loss spell on Lunar. "I just casted a anti-control loss spell on you, so you won't lose control when you're about to break the rainbow barrier. Oh & what you're friend did is nothing compared to Triple Sonic Emo Rainboom of death. I almost killed myself doing that. I only did it once at that! I can do it again, but I have to be out of the gravitational pull of Equestria, in order for me to do it." Cloud says.

Cloud pulls out his cell phone & calls Rainbow Dash, a few moments later, a sky blue pegasus that looks a lot like Cloud but she doesn't have the same mane & tail style that he does, & her mane & tail are the colors of the rainbow. "Hey there Cloud!" Rainbow Dash says greeting Cloud. "Hey Dash. I would like you to meet Lunar, Aurora & somepony else whose name I forgot." Cloud says to Dash. "Hey guys! It's nice to meet all of you. Now which one you is the one who said they have a friend that has his own variation of my famous Sonic Rainboom?" Dash asks.

Lunar looks at her and raises a hoof "I am." He says "my friends name is Burning Rage But he goes by Rage. His is a Sonic Flare." He replies as a fire red Pegasus walks in his mane smokey grey.

"Hay!" The Pegasus says "What are you doing here Lunar?"

"Hello Rage." Lunar replies "Guys meet my friend Bruning Rage" he introduces

"I see you have that wing thing going." Rage smirks

"Hey Rage! I'm Cloud! I'm the only stallion in all of Equestria to beat the Rainbow Dash in a race!" Cloud says excitedly. "Hey Rage, I'm Rainbow Dash! The mare that this stallion beat in the race." Dash says as she introduces herself to Rage.

Aurora wasn't going to lie; she completely zoned out during the pegasus talk. She couldn't fly and she had no interest in those who flew competitively. She knew many Pegasi followed the Wonderbolts, and other aerial flying squads, but Aurora had zero interest. 

She caught bits and pieces here and there, and was absent mindedly planning her next tattoo on a small scrap of napkin she had taken from Sugarcube corner. 

What did catch her attention however, was the arrival of the two new pegasi. She had heard tales about Rainbow Dash and she was of course, somewhat awed to actually meet the mare in person. The other one; the male was captivating too, with a sort of fiery appearance to him with his burning ember coat and smokey mane. 

There was no doubt that they were all athletic, and Aurora nodded appreciatively. 

Starlit had gone into passive mode. Having been sitting on the sidelines of the Pegasus conversation group as she leaned her head on her propped up hoof and traced circles on the table with her free hoof tip.

She sighed and let her wings twitch a small bit before two others came In. She nodded to each one of them before going back to tracing circles on the table once more.

Lunar looked at the others "I am sorry we are leaving you guys out." he then looks at Aurora "You know if you want to know what it's like I could use my magic to give you a pair of wings."

Rage looked at the two and smirks "Well have you ever heard of the Rainbolt?" he asks

Rage nods noticing this "Well imagine this surpassing not only supersonic speed that is required for a Rainboom but surpassing light speed. It's a feeling that I can't explain so exhilerating and...and...awesome. The speed I could fly around all of equestria in under a few seconds. The name comes from the fact that you literally turn into a rainbow lightning bolt from the sheer speed and energy. The crack sound that comes with it is probably the best part. Just be careful of the electric discharge when you land...Lunar knows why." The Pegasus looks at the unicorn who looks back with an annoyed look "Very...Very shocking...I was in the hospital unconcious for three days when he landed next to me after performing that thing. I hear a crack and the next thing I know I wake up in the Ponyville Hospital with Nurse Redheart putting new bandages on my leg. Still never got an 'I am sorry...'" Lunar replies

"Dude it was an accident I had no idea that landing discharged electricity so violently! I told you that I was sorry in the hospital. Anyway since you're here Rainbow Dash think you can fly fast enough to make a Rainbolt?" Rage asks "You'd be the first mare in history and thrid pony ever."

"I thought you were the first Rage, who else learned?" Lunar asks

"Oh there was some Alicorn before me who made it but he died a long time ago if I discovered it I'd name it something that sounds more awesome." Rage replies with a smirk

Starlit was impressed by the explaination. Here were ponies breaking the sound and light barrier and here she was being lucky enough to fly over 15mph. She sighed and nodded before closing her eyes and resting.

Starlit opened her eyes and looked at lunar. "Oh? Nothing.... I'm just envyous of you all. You all got such great powers and abilities and all i can do is push clouds." She said gently.

Archived