Life in Ponyville (Open)

LunarRelic

Lunar looked upset at the statement and frowns "Come on I am sure you have some awesome talent that none of us have! In fact I know you do you just need to find out what it is exactly." he says to Starlit with a warm, gentle smile.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aurora smiled sympathetically at Starlit. "I don't have any special talent either, you know. I'm just a mare who knows how to research things." she gestured towards her flank, which was covered in ornate black designs surrounding a big pink loveheart. "My cutie mark is the most boring cutie mark you could imagine. A big heart! How many other ponies have some sort of heart cutie mark? I can see at least one!" she pointed to a passing pony.

"That's why I got these tattoos. They make me happy. You find what makes you happy, Starlit." Aurora smiled warmly at the Pegasus and looked up at Cloud as he spoke. She turned back to Starlit. "Lets go have some fun. You don't need to be able to fly fast or do fancy tricks to have a good laugh amongst good friends!" she said. 

"Besides, I can't even fly.... yet!" she said, batting her eyelids at Lunar. "But I know a unicorn that can help!" she laughed.

Starlit listened to Aroura and took her words to heart. No pun intended. She nodded and gave a small sigh before brushing her mane out of her eyes and grabbing her muffin before trotting to the door. Waiting for the others so they could go.

Lunar looked at his cutie mark and frowns feeling guilty. "I still don't understand my cutie mark completely...I mean the book is obvious but the moon... Where does that come from? I guess I spent too much time on research to ever really give it much thought..." He sighs "But it's only now that I am realizing it... I have been a horrible pony..."

Rage chuckles and looks at Cloud and Rainbow Dash. "I will be up in the skies above Ponyville look for the large starting line like cloud." he says before looking at Lunar "You oming Lunar? It would be a shame if you put those wings to waste again."

Lunar sighs and looks at Rage "You guys go on ahead...I might catch up. I think I am going to stay here a little while longer." he smiles softly looking down and Rage shrugs "Suit yourself!" He says before flying off to make a starting line cloud and then flies to The Crystal Empire to make a checkpoint before flying back.

Lunar sat at the table his mind still on his comment earlier... thinking "Look at me...here I am trying to make friends and I just boast about what I can do or have done some pony I am..." he sighs acciddentally speaking aloud not realizing it.

Rage sighs "Something to do with his Cutie Mark again...He feels bad because he fears that the moon part is a bad omen of sorts. Like he might end up like Luna once did, I keep telling him it's nonsense of course but...he's too stubborn to realize it. Anyway I set up two points, here and a checkpoint at The Crystal Empire there and back three times. It's the best I could think of if Lunar were here he would just calculate the optimal distance for a fair race but now...he's too upset so guess we'll have to go with it. Speed is nothing if you don't have the endurance to maintain high speeds." He smiles before Lunar flies up "Sorry...I just needed a few seconds to organize my thoughts. As for what I overheard three times to The Crystal Empire and back seems like a fair race like you said Rage speed is nothing without endurance, sure you might be able to say you can reach hypersonic speeds for a few seconds but being able to maintain said speed for a prolonged period is much more admirable like your Rainbolt Rage still...how do you do that?"

Rage chuckles before responding "Dunno, I hit my Sonic Flare then at somepoint crack! and bam! I make a Rainbolt the speed is crazy I can fly around Equestria ten times within two seconds!" he boasts before Lunar sighs "yes, yes I know I was the one who helped you test it...you were lucky we had the counter otherwise I'd have only seen three." He responds "Shell we get this show on the road?"

Rage thinks for a second before responding "Alright! Don't blink!" He smirks before taking off mere seconds later a large flame colored ring spreads across the sky. Now a firey red streak Rage passes back by slowly turning to a rainbow color as he speeds up and with a loud 'CRACK' he turns into a rainbow colored lightning bolt. Lunar then sighs "great now when he lands we are all going to get a little shock..." he sighs. sure enough Rage not even a second later lands and releases a small electrical discharge on the cloud the others were on jolting everyone a little in his mouth was a newpaper from Canterlot, Manehatten, Baltimare, Cloudsdale, The Crystal Empire, Appleloosa and Ponyville. "My Sonic Flare and Rainbolt. there one lap around equestria while grabbing a newspaper to prove it all in under two seconds. Hard part was not shocking anypony, if it was all open I could have been back soon. So how about you Cloud can we see this Tripple Sonic Emo Rainboom of Death?" he asks as Lunar looks at him with an annoyed look "Oh yeah...sorry about the small shock..." he says rubbing the back of his head "You really need to learn how to ground that better soe you don't shock ponies. It could prove to be painful or harmful to some Rage." Lunar sighs at the Pegasus who shrugs "You are so hopeless sometimes..."

"Of course you all can!" Cloud says as he then flies directly up to the atmosphere & once he reaches outerspace, he decides to call them. "All right guys, I'm in position, be sy=ure to keep a close eye on the sky." Cloud says as he then hangs up & just floats in place in outer space.

Cloud then flies straight down breaking the rainbow barrier for the first time, then as he gets close to the atmosphere, he bvreaks it again, then he continues flying even faster, he then breaks it one last time, as soon as he does, he starts to slowly lose control. "Don't do this! Not now!" Cloud says over the sound of his eardrums busting due to the air pressure, & somehow he isn't dead as he breaks the rainbow one last time creating a Quadruiple Sonic Emo Rainboom of Death. As he breaks it for a final time, Cloud the hits the ground in front of Rage extremely hard with a sickening thud.

(its not a rainbow barrier, i think its the light barrier no offence) (ima changeling just so yeh know) (note: according to the youtube video double rainboom just a double rainboom alone would destroy ponyville, so a quadruple would probably do something worse, plus rainbow dash was sent into another universe but that's all fanific so just ignore that, just my thoughts on a quadruple rainboom)

*blue walks around ponyville and sees the quadruple rainboom and sees the pony who caused it fall down and heads in that direction but once he sees the two ponies he hides by a tree

Lunar picks cloud up with his magic and flies quickly to the hospital. Upon noticing them Nurse Redheart has Cloud on a stretcher and in the ER. "What happened?" Redheart asks

"I didn't see exactly what happened but Cloud crashed at high speeds" Lunar replies

Back on the cloud Rage was looking down at the hospital bellow "I hope Cloud is okay...you think he'll pull through Rainbow Dash?"

Archived