The Dangers Of Medications

CandyStar

Link to Source: http://www.drugwatch.com/dangerous-drugs.php

It's been known that the FDA(Food and Drug Administration) is responsible for protecting and promoting public health through the regulation and supervision of food safety, tobacco products, dietary supplements, prescription and over-the-counter pharmaceutical drugs (medications), vaccines, biopharmaceuticals, blood transfusions, medical devices, electromagnetic radiation emitting devices (ERED), cosmetics, animal foods & feed[5] and veterinary products.

But what really bugs me, is that everyone they talk to about dangerous drugs is just swept under the table like it's not a problem. Companies need to be held accountable for their actions, releasing potentially life ending medications is a crime in itself. While the drugs do have positive effects, those effects can also be negative as well. Many have died due to company neglect, and have never been charged for causing the deaths. Action is taken years later, and the result is a patient dying of that said side effect. It pains me to see this going on, and yet no action is taken the moment a death occurs.

Tylenol is no exception, The Acetaminophen in it is lethal is medium-high doses, which if taken incorrectly can have serious consequences, such as death. I would show you a video of the subject, but YT's videos of that subject aren't in very good quality. So tell me, Should companies be allowed to only study effects for a short period of time, or be forced to research it fully before release? 

To the question you asked. Here's my answer...

They need to to fully research the best medicine that can be made. They have the resources. They just need to stop acting like possessive children.

It is utterly disgusting of how big companies like Microsoft, FDA, or gas companies act like bad child-minded dweebs.

Same thing can be said about smoking.

Or food. Or fuel. Or electricity. Or games.

All these things have one thing in common:

Being greedy.

As long as they're making money, they won't care as much as you think, because the people in charge actually care less than you think.

If you wanna stop the source of that kind of behavior. You have to stop buying products from them. That's a wake-up call telling the big boys that what they're doing is terrible, just like voting for Trump in 2016.

Sure, medication is important. But to say that medication is important, that means you have to understand what sorts of things you put in your body... you can't just trust them blindly because they say, "It's important, take it."

Any medication is dangerous if misused. There's a saying that goes "The dose makes the poison." Many different toxins found in nature have therapeutic effects if given in smaller doses. Look up Digitalis if you need a classic example.

True. But even in small doses, there can be lethal consequences. Doctors don't think this should be legal that companies get away with this, and that it's a serious topic. My father had to take blood thinners, but died in 2000 because of one side effect, it killed him. The company who made that medication hasn't been owning up to it, but now they face a new problem, lawsuits. People will take the law into their own hands, and file them against the company; but not sure how many were successful in their endeavor.

The amount of dosage you take for medicine is obviously crucial. But that's not what I'm saying.

If--and I mean IF they sold their bad product because it makes money, it doesn't matter what some legal law says. You know that would be wrong, in fact, it would be very inhumane.

The amount of dosage you take for medicine is obviously crucial. But that's not what I'm saying.

If--and I mean IF they sold their bad product because it makes money, it doesn't matter what some legal law says. You know that would be wrong, in fact, it would be very inhumane.

Yeah. I don't think it wouldn't get noticed.

Archived