Yo, what's goin' on?

Dust

Yo, I'm Dust. Long time brony looking for a place to chill with like-minded individuals. Never really done the whole forum thing. Never had the time til now. IRL I'm just a grungy young adult living in the Springs (I actually just moved out here about 2 months ago) with my significant other and working minimum wage and livin' off dat ramen diet. I have next to no aspirations on interests in doing much other than bartending when I'm of age and maybe getting semi-popular in the music biz once my hubby finishes up school and can support that dream financially.

I want to point out that I'm here to make friends, as many as possible, so many friends that I'll be like "Yo, why can't I hold all these friends!?"

Thanks everyone, I look forward to chattin' up a storm with you guys.

Oh my gosh, Ramen!

You, my friend, have found a like-minded individual xD

Anyways, I do hope that you enjoy your time spent here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Thankies. I need more real food in my diet.

Welcome to the forums! Please enjoy your stay!

Cheers gov.

welcome, im new too nice to meet you

Ah, well thanks bud. Hope to see ya around.

Welcome! Feel free to pm me anytime for an rp!

Thanks, might take ya up on that offer soon.

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your time on here. Keep up with the show as well if you can. Have fun RPing with everyone!!

:)

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your time on here. Keep up with the show as well if you can. Have fun RPing with everyone!!

:)

Thanks, I haven't seen any of the latest season and only recently sat down and watched seasons 3-5.

Archived