Friendship Problem Solving (Interest Check)

Lux

twi_and_books_by_szafir87-d8vzjec.png

Art Source

Hello all! 

This is my first thread as Princess Twilight Sparkle, and I want to start things off with delving into what it means for Twilight to be the Princess of Friendship. So, why not have a thread where Twilight tries to resolve problems among friends? This can be done in two ways: 

1. Twilight holds a special time in the castle where ponies whose friendships are in jeopardy can come to talk out and hopefully resolve their issues. 

2. Twilight is talking a stroll through town when she encounters friendship issues. 

Either one is fine for me, but the most important thing I need is your character! Are you friends with a character that you have an issue with? Do you want to create an issue and see if Twilight can help fix it?

If so, let me know here and post your character bio so I can read up on them! 

(Special thanks to Zealot for giving me this idea!  :) )

Didn't expect you to take my idea. Still, not a problem. Always happy to come up with ideas.

I could probably do something with this, but I'm in too much roleplay as it is.

Still, I should probably point out that I intended this to be for OCs. At least, that's how I imagined it. But hey.

@Zealot - It was a great idea, perfect for Twilight. Hope you didn't mind taking up your offer.

@Mojo - It can be anypony really. I'm sure in the future I'll be interacting with the rest of the Mane Six. :)

Hope you didn't mind taking up your offer.

Of course not, that was why I suggested it after all. It only seems logical she would do such a thing. Granted, we haven't seen anything quite like it in the show, but it sort of just seems like a thing she would want to do.

Archived