Daughter of the Moon. Princess Luna Thread!

PrinceoftheNight

GREETINGS MY SUBJECTS, AND WELCOME TO THIS THRED DEDICATED TO US, YOUR PRINCESS! PRINCESS LUNA!

Ehm... princess. The voice...

... Sorry. This is better?

Better.

Alright, where I was? Oh yes. If you are here, it means that you had found my personal journal. I decided to make one to write about myself and write questions and answers ponies make to me, as long as they are not really ... odd to answer. I also had gotten myself an assistant for this matter. This... human, as you call them.

That would be me. I am just here just to help Princess Luna organize all this. So don't mind me.

Yes, well. Lets get started then!

First, I shall talk about myself.

As you all know, I am the princess of the Night, and I can remember, being destined to be it since I was born. Actually, I think I might have some photos of when I was a filly...

happy_woona_by_starlyk-d6u8sjs.png

D'aww, just look at the adorableness!

I spent all my life dedicated to the ponies and watching over the night as always, being me the one that brought up the moon at nights, as well as make sure nopony had nightmares and be able to overcome their fears, but that changed one day. The day hearted and jealousy took over me and I became the evil Nightmare Moon. I tried to take over Equestira, but the elements of harmony stopped me and I was banished to the moon for 1000 years.

500px-Nightmare_Moon.png

Oh no! Too evil!

After those 1000 years, I came back, but the elements of harmony stopped my evil side and freed me from her, sealing her deep inside me, so she would never be free again. My sister forgave me and I soon regain control as the princess of the night in Equestria.

12115603_494123310766251_590423410956488

I started working again, taking care of the ponies' dreams and the night, rising the moon at night and lowering it when it was time. I made sure that euqestria was safe, taking care of evil creatures that came to do any harm to the ponies. I kept vigilant all this time.

Now that I had talked about me, I want to know what you all want to say or ask me, so feel free to ask what ever you wish to know,

Ehm, this is were I come in. Feel free to post anything in here, comments and questions, or pm me for that. Princess Luna will reply when she can.

I will be updating this thread when I can.

You can post in this thread or send me a pm if you want to ask her something! As always, follow site rules and bla bal bla. I am a bit behind the episodes since college doesn't help (The last three episodes) So tell me if I miss something, which I will try not to do :3

Alright, after several... problems, the thread is back on the track! So anyone can come and post if you wish! Luna will answer when she can!

((As a side note, The user Lyipheoyria will be helping me when I can't keep up or be busy, so don't be surprised if she answers instead of me.))

Don't worry, citizens of equestria, as I, your princess, is here at your service, to answer any question you might have!

will you open diplomatic relations with my kingdom?

Well, this is rather interesting! You don't look like the average changeling, you look different.

Your kingdom? May I ask what kingdom it is? You are not Chrysalis and after what happened last time...

I would have to talk with​ sister about that, but I asure you that the chances of her refusing are low.

Archived