Correct the User's Sentence above You!

• 2 weeks later...

(as a mild grammer nazi, (or grammer cop if you prefer) i am going to love and hate this thread~)

They have their fun, now it's our turn to have our fun!

I have three things for ya! You only have to do one, but all of them have at least one problem. Also, try to point out what the errors were! ( hint: the sentences to be corrected are not this one or any of the others before xP )

Jackie couldn't care less about the trashy trinkets in the television; which didn't work well anyways.

----

ikr brb lol

----

That's it?

My take on the first one has been overdone.

Jackie could care less about the trashy trinkets in the television-- which wouldn't have worked well anyway.

I know right? I'll be right back, I'm laughing out loud!

Is that it?

Its time to solve a new puzzle!

( Yeah, pretty much. The whole point was that it's a sentence that wouldn't typically be regarded as messed up, but is because it fails to communicate whether it's the stereo or the iPod that is dysfunctional :P )

Whose book is this? Whoever is responsible for this complicated system must be a real party crasher.

( lul, I'm not even sure I understood your sentence correctly. You did a good job of making it confusing xP )

I saw your silhouette on the wall as I was editing my resume.

Can't fix that, not gonna even make the time to anyway. lol

I saw your silhouette on the wall while I was editing my resume.

We can talk about gofers later, let's get the ridiculous subject about gophers rid of first.

(There is a way to fix it.) Hint: It's a readjustment.

Archived