The Antiquis visits Equestria, OOC Thread

Noedig

I didn't answer the question from earlier. I ended up with a job lined up at an Old Chicago restaurant down the street from where I lived. Sadly, I'm now unable to take it since I was kicked out.

Damn... you must be looking for another job right now...

If I could, I'd tell you that you can work at where I am, since it's always open for people for work, but that would mean working in a dog hotel, plus you may (Emphasizing on may, I don't know where you live.) not live around Dallas, Texas.

The place will give you $8 an hour-- and more if you do very well with dogs and co-workers. I've never seen anyone at my workplace get less than $8, since $7.50 is the least amount to get paid per hour here in Texas, anything lower than that would be illegal in the state.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, was my turn? Sorry forgot. I had been rather forgetfull since college had started, is not that much of being busy.

That is absolutely understandable, Prince! Don't worry, if I have to, I'll just keep reminding you when it is your turn. So, don't feel bad about it! =)

Alright! Now, this can just be especially for me and Alex to post right now.

Prince, you can post in whenever you want, regardless of whose turn it is, Alex and I will be the only ones that HAVE to take turns now.

Woo! I'm excited for this!

I don't know if I've ever told you this, Noe, but Zed has a special ability that allows him to tame almost any wild creature. However, the more intelligence the creature has, the more difficult it is for Zed to actually tame it. I plan on him trying to use this ability, since Zed isn't very fond of killing.

Demons are not wild creatures, plus they're real enemies of angels, man. Lol

I'm not going to make them genius smart though, just battle-smart and cunning, giant demon twins of different colors.

As for killing, if it is possible, Noedig can be the one with the choice to eliminate his opponent. Though, we'll see on how he could do that.

Oh, I forgot about that...

Still, maybe I can change the "agreement" that Discord made to fit for Zed and Noedig.

Oh, by the way! You can roleplay your opponent in this. They may have different personalities and color, but the only similar things the demons will have in common are their physique and power.

They are equal in strength and equal in weakness. They're two-of-one kind of demons-- twins.

Godness... wait for me! D:

Edit: No wait, forget it I have no idea what is going on with the battles x3 Just tell me when they are over :razz:

If you look back one page, you'll see I said you can post in whenever you want, you're out of the turn cycles for now. Meaning, you're not required to take turns after him, you're free to post in after me or Alex. Only Alex and I have to take turns after each other.

That is, if you want to. You'd actually be spectating with the OCs.

Who do you think was faster? Which one do you think should deserve to be the winner with that challenge?

I'd say Zed, to be fair. The reading was quick, unlike my long details which made it feel like a long battle. =P

Archived