Anyone want to Rp?

About what, buck if i know :P My net was knocked out recently and with it, my old rps, well, most of them, are now dead. I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas, Slice of life, action, whatever, im just wondering if anyone has any ideas that they are looking for joiners with. Short and sweat, but, their the thread is :P

Anyway, Happy new year!!! 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, personally not in the mood for some massive DnD inspired Rp scheme, those are insanely hard to run, and even harder to comprehend at times. Anyone got any maybe slightly less hectic idea's? 

I don't think it's just the length.  It would just be a bit of a challenge to manage.  I don't play D&D, so I admit I was erm...rather confuzzled when I read your OOC.

Also, all that lore for CC could be used to inspire something. I know it inspired a number of thoughts in my mind just reading through some of the species lore. Gotta love that stuff~

As for what kind of roleplay I'm up for... Any! I've mostly done adventure or slice of life, but I'm always game for something new as well :)

Also, on the subject of which character to use... I really won't know until we've decided on an idea for the RP. I prefer to carefully select a character than to throw my OCs in where they don't really belong xP

Archived