Roleplay with QuickLime's Cast Characters~

I had this idea, take it as you like. Fido in his quest for pony friends would be incredibly fascinated when he hears that there's ponies with the same profession. Though being the horrible communicator he his, he'd likely believe himself to be great friends with the pie family while Lemonstone would see it as strictly professional. What about hiring him on the rock farm? :)

.... "LemonStone" ...Really? Seriously? 

Mhm, either way the idea doesn't make sense, it's  obviously a family farm, very focused on family, why would they hire a diamond dog?(which the species doesn't have the GREATEST Rep amongst ponies)

Sorry for the late reply I've been out and about for a bit.

So let's see here. Well, as for hiring a Diamond Dog I would say that if anything they're excellent diggers which could help a lot. Also Fido is very keen on making friends with the ponies so even if he isn't hired, interacting with them could help him ease into it. With them sharing interests and all. Finally, the ponies doesn't seem to hold one's reputation against them. I see second chances everywhere. I'm practically waiting for a Diamond Dog episode where all become friends xD

For the argument about family I have no excuse. Maybe it should be more of an interaction between them rather than a hiring. I just need to think about how that would come to happen.

But as I said: take it as you like. I can accept a no :)

Sorry for the late reply I've been out and about for a bit.

So let's see here. Well, as for hiring a Diamond Dog I would say that if anything they're excellent diggers which could help a lot. Also Fido is very keen on making friends with the ponies so even if he isn't hired, interacting with them could help him ease into it. With them sharing interests and all. Finally, the ponies doesn't seem to hold one's reputation against them. I see second chances everywhere. I'm practically waiting for a Diamond Dog episode where all become friends xD

For the argument about family I have no excuse. Maybe it should be more of an interaction between them rather than a hiring. I just need to think about how that would come to happen.

But as I said: take it as you like. I can accept a no :)

The Ponies no, LimeStone who is currently running the farm, seems to be very wary of those outside of her family scope, and while quick to forgive, also seems very harsh, and Diamond dogs seem to be one of those species not getting a redemption episode.

I'd like it to work, but from a canon aspect I really can't see him working there, having an interaction  ? Yes, Working on the farm? Not likely

Why yes, I agree with you. Though personally I don't see Diamond Dogs as much worse than Griffons being greedy and all. (At least they work together)

Anyways I agree that interacting is the way to go if anything. I just haven't thought a lot about how it would play out.

Why yes, I agree with you. Though personally I don't see Diamond Dogs as much worse than Griffons being greedy and all. (At least they work together)

Anyways I agree that interacting is the way to go if anything. I just haven't thought a lot about how it would play out.

The difference is probably that  Diamond Dogs resorted to KIDNAPPING, while Griffons are just apathetic grumps (Don't get me wrong, I love Diamond dogs, have a diamond dog, and in fact wrote the lore FOR Diamond dogs)

What about he trespasses on the property and she's ready to kick him, and he sorta just pleas his case?

Archived