Roleplay with QuickLime's Cast Characters~

I have acquired  a good amount of (ever growing) cast characters  and here is where you can rp with them, I do have a few simple rules so please respect them

1: Have some idea in mind, not just " My character wants to meet Rainbow Dash" or something

2:Don't make it cliche, I don't need 50 threads of Rarity making you a dress or Rainbow Dash racing your character

3: I have the right to deny any ideas

Okay so here's my roster atm

Pink Lady

PinkLadyBanner.jpg

Red Delicious
RedDelicious.jpg
Prism Burst (Rainbow Dad)

prismburstbanner_zps2f200ba7.jpg

Zecora

Zecorafbanner.jpg

MoonDancer
Moondancerbanner_zpsmk0j5d6z.png

Limestone Pie
LimeStone%20Banner_zpsbs3bhocl.png
Fleur De Lis

FleurBanner2small_zps1a216b5c.png

Fallen King Sombra
Sombra%20Banner_zpsnxrw6aap.png
Sugar Coat
SugarCoatBanner_zpsn5pmvh6x.png
Sugar Belle
Sugar%20Belle_zps4rsip32y.png
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow%20DashBanner_zps113zwxap.png
Rarity

Untitled_zpsb86a359f.png

Had an idea that either of them culd meet my Unicorn Nova Burst. His horn causes him fits, every now and then because the magic's unstable. Sure he's undergoing training from Twilight (In Dreams of Alicornification) so he can learn to control his magic.  But I thought he could use some friends, so would either of them be up for him trying to befriend them?

Had an idea that either of them culd meet my Unicorn Nova Burst. His horn causes him fits, every now and then because the magic's unstable. Sure he's undergoing training from Twilight (In Dreams of Alicornification) so he can learn to control his magic.  But I thought he could use some friends, so would either of them be up for him trying to befriend them?

I don't really know much about Nova to establish if they'd be friends or not, we'll see, and "Having them meet character" isn't really an idea  to run with, I'd need a basic plot/ reason for the interaction, and even then I'll need to see if we've got good rp chemistry ya know? I don't really do the whole 'Friends off the getgo" thing :)

Hmm...considering I have Starlight, perhaps we could do an rp where the two encounter in the park and spark a bit of an argument, with RD interrogating Starlight and whether or not she can really be trusted. 

Hmm...considering I have Starlight, perhaps we could do an rp where the two encounter in the park and spark a bit of an argument, with RD interrogating Starlight and whether or not she can really be trusted. 

Seeing the end of the show,t hat seems unlikely, as the two are shown flying together and having a good time, it seems out of character for Rainbow Dash to be suddenly hostile and cruel

I would be most intrigued by my Sorcerer and Dark Magic hunter Umekile crossing paths in the Frozen north with King Sombra. Perhaps these rumors of the Fallen King are true~! He's come from a long ways overseas from Whitescar to Roam... so it only makes sense to expand and venture to the whole of a brand New Equestria. Since so much as happened.

I would be most intrigued by my Sorcerer and Dark Magic hunter Umekile crossing paths in the Frozen north with King Sombra. Perhaps these rumors of the Fallen King are true~! He's come from a long ways overseas from Whitescar to Roam... so it only makes sense to expand and venture to the whole of a brand New Equestria. Since so much as happened.

That would be interesting and something I'd be interested in :)

You know, it would actually be a pretty good test of Blueblood's new guards.  Maybe RD would be invited as a kind of "red team" to test security measures... sound like a good idea?

You know, it would actually be a pretty good test of Blueblood's new guards.  Maybe RD would be invited as a kind of "red team" to test security measures... sound like a good idea?

Honestly, that sounds like an awesome RP idea in general. The good old fashioned Shadowrun to test security.

I had this idea, take it as you like. Fido in his quest for pony friends would be incredibly fascinated when he hears that there's ponies with the same profession. Though being the horrible communicator he his, he'd likely believe himself to be great friends with the pie family while Lemonstone would see it as strictly professional. What about hiring him on the rock farm? :)

Archived