Want to expand your characters Family Tree?

Elllo! I've seen ponies that seem to have a lot in common, in fact you could swear with some OCS that you'd be certain that they were family to some degree!

In the hopes of branching out my ocs, making their family history richer, and getting new friendships, what I'd like to do is occasionally post  one of My OCS, and if you have an oc that you'd like to be a part of their family tree (or vice Versa) you Post, we talk it over, edit their bios and do a rp~

If that sounds good I'd like to nominate my first  OC for family getting~

Ableponeh_zpsacefbec7.png

Able's bio can be found here http://www.canterlot.com/topic/18565-able-archer-ready/

He has two older brothers, Sugar Cane, and Elm Wood, if you'd like to app them let me know, other than that cousins, parents, distant relatives? It's all good :D Just  post below, and keep an eye on the thread, as I'll have another character up at some point.

Umekile was born to a family of peasants to Equestria's southlands x3 When said in character as to how he was born a unicorn they will rattle their brains and recall that they do have a faint branch of Unicorn a few generations back. xD plus Archery, Farming and good magic makes Able an excellent if not quite DISTANT cousin to Umek if you'd be interested in that kind of thing.

They would need to figure it out though. That's for certain x3 Also!... Your post for Sombra, silly x3 *pokes Quicklime*

I am aware it is my post, please be patient, I'm trying to get some stuff together as I was recently put out of a job, I need to secure some stuff, but don't worry I'll reply when I can

Archived