Mane 6 fighting styles

ShatteredCrown

Sorry for double threading, that was on accident.

I would recommend you reporting one of them yourself, asking for it to be removed.  With two of them, it could cause confusion.

My browser does the same thing on occasion.  It's why I personally would like a delete option, but they have their own reasons for not adding it.

This is a tough one.  Are you referring to them as ponies, or if their human versions got into an actual physical fight?

I would recommend you reporting one of them yourself, asking for it to be removed.  With two of them, it could cause confusion.

My browser does the same thing on occasion.  It's why I personally would like a delete option, but they have their own reasons for not adding it.

This is a tough one.  Are you referring to them as ponies, or if their human versions got into an actual physical fight?

I do believe there is a delete button.  Go to the edit button on your thread/post.  Click "advanced editing" or something like that.  There should be a delete button.  At least, I found and used one a few months ago...~

Human versions using real world fighting styles.

Realistically, I can't see Fluttershy doing much more than hiding.

Rarity would likely try for a slap or two.  Maybe a scratch at the eyes.

Not sure about Twi and Pinkie.

Rainbow, I would think knows some form of martial art (Something like kick boxing?), and would make a show out of any fight she was in.

And Applejack, while lacking actual training, would pack a mean right hook.  She wouldn't be very showy, but effective none-the-less.

Twilight-she would prefer not to fight, but rather plan sets of elaborate traps and deal with them after they have been rendered helpless

Rarity-She would prefer to not fight, but is good with sleek weapons, mid-range weapons and can talk her way out of the situation

Applejack and Rainbow Dash-They would both fistfight and not care a thing about themselves and just beat the victim-would probably use whatever weapon they can find (the bigger the damage, the better)

Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie-They both would prefer not to fight, but can handle weapons quite well.  I can see fluttershy with long-range weapons, and Pinkie with short-range ones

Oh, so we're talking about firearms now?  THAT kind of fight?

My last post was assuming a school brawl.  Lets talk modern warfare.

Rainbow Dash

I see Rainbow sporting a standard assault rifle (Such as the M-4 Carbine), possibly with an M-203 under barrel attachment (Grenade launcher)

She moves in as close as she can, using the grenades to keep heads down, and takes aim making her shots count.

Applejack

I see AJ sporting the M-249 (My personal favorite of the S.A.W. type weapons.  M-60's are outdated, M240 and M-249 are practically identical, except the M-249 can use rifle magazines if you run out of belt ammo.  Of course it shreds the magazine, and it becomes unusable after this, but when you're in a pinch...), probably along side Rainbow in support, spraying ammo wildly, for the purpose of keeping the enemy pinned, not so much for actually landing hits.  She's relying on R.D. to pick them off.

Fluttershy

This is a tough one.  Obviously, she wouldn't want to be near the front with the action, so this would put her in the rear.  But I REALLY doubt she would be sniping.  While things are more chaotic up front with R.D. and A.J. playing the role of a sniper is it's own animal entirely.  You clearly see your targets face through the scope, and you know that the target doesn't even realize he is spotted.  Each kill is a lot more personal.  I don't think she would do this.  But there's one role I think she would go for.  One which doesn't need for her to even fight.  I see her as a medic.

Pinkie Pie

Really, I see Pinkie being their Demolitions expert.  Maybe carrying a P-90, but her specialty is C-4, Mortars, and Rockets.  She hangs back from the fight itself, and air-mails ordinance to the field.

Twilight

I can see Twilight up front with A.J. and R.D.  I can't think of any special armament she uses, just a standard assault rifle, but I see her operating a radio, relaying info to Pinkie, Rarity, and Fluttershy, and keeping everyone coordinated, and calling in mortar strikes, relaying enemy positions, or requesting medical assistance.

Rarity

I really don't see her getting up front either, but I see her being able to handle the role of sniper.  So I see her sitting back with a Barret .50 picking off targets one by one, choosing her targets based on which ones are putting the most pressure on the team up front.

If they all learned a martial art (like a Pony Fu episode), my picks, based on personality.

Twilight Sparkle: Probably kung fu of some type, as Twilight likes to read a lot, and much like magic, there are all kinds of 'kung fu scrolls'. Despite a lot of advanced knowledge, she's not much of a fighter as she tries to learn too much, and practices it too little. Still, if she studies an opponent first, she might have a good chance as she's so well versed.

Pinkie Pie: Drunken boxing. I can't see Pinkie ever wanting to stop partying to fight, but being able to do both at once while clowning around? Right up her alley. Pinkie's Pinkie sense and her ability to keep moving make her relatively formidable until she gets distracted.

Applejack: Muay Thai. Part of the traditional training involves kicking trees/sticks with your shins, and apple bucking is pretty much right there with striking a tree. Hard, no nonsense style.
Note: If she learned to use a flying guillotine, she'd probably be an unstoppable killing machine with all her lasso skill.

Rainbow Dash: Jeet Kune Do. Fast, explosive, has a cool figure to latch onto. Besides, can totally see Rainbow Dash wearing the yellow Bruce Lee suit.

Fluttershy: Traditional Judo and/or possibly Aikido. Both these arts do a lot to care for one's opponent, redirecting energy rather than smashing or beating them outright, tossing them around rather than hurt someone. It's a good self defense for someone of gentle disposition.

Rarity: Tai chi. Slow, elegant motions to practice forms, it'd be a way for her to calm down and focus in between new designs, as well as being a 'beautiful' and generous style.

Rarity

I really don't see her getting up front either, but I see her being able to handle the role of sniper.  So I see her sitting back with a Barret .50 picking off targets one by one, choosing her targets based on which ones are putting the most pressure on the team up front.

"Did you see that shot darling, it was simply gorgeous!"

Archived