Welcome to Pandora (open. see ooc)

puzzlebeat

Sikira walked over to his team and stretches. "That was invigorating I suppose." He said as he walked past them and waved to claptrap. "We are all good." He said as he climbed up to the mortar. He knelt down and saw the wafting smoke from the weapon. "Geez. I think I burned out the core on this thing. Probably shorted something." He huffed as he closed it up and slung it over his shoulder.

He walked off the balcony and landed. His suit humming as he walked over to the group.

Midnight shrugged as she looted some Explosive rounds of the corpse of a bandit, pocking it before finding the other Hunters and walking towards them. She noticed the robot come out again, and while she could look at it, it sounded annoying and she was already resisting the urge to crush it into pieces.

(SORRY, went away to a friends place without my laptop)

"Whew! Be used as target practice is not part of our programming." He said before he cupped his hand clampes under his eye as if he had a mouth. "Attention citizens of Fyrestone: there is no cause for alarm. Our new visitors have solved the problem." He announced.

Tanya watched the claptrap with her peripheral vision continuing to loot the bandits till her attention was drawn by a new voice.

"Well shoot!" Said a voice through their echoes. He sounded proper but spoke with some slang, not like a bandit. "I thought I was a goner that time. Had to lock the place up tight." He explained. "Hold on I'll let ya in." Suddenly a garage door began opening at the south side of the square. The sign that was hung on the building read 'Doctor Zed.'

Sikira gauged everyone around him for a small while. Happy thet no one was hurt in the battle. He was the one who took the most damage anyways.

The garage door to a place called Dr.Zed's opened across the way. Allowing him to exhale happily. "At least we can get some healing items yea?" He said.

Midnight barely noticed the door opening, only spotting it when her allies headed towards it, and promptly followed after them, walking inside the 'Dr zed's shop, taking a look around briefly "A medic...of all things out here...interesting..."

Tanya finished gathering supplies before entering the garage. Upon entering, the first thing they saw was a blood covered Scrub wearing doctor. He seemed to be the only one in the place, aside from the bandit on the table that seemed to be missing a brain.

It took Tanya only a few seconds to decide whether she liked him or not. It was an easy answer, Tanya liked everyone. To their left was a medical vending machine but seemed to be deactivated.

"Thanks for taking care of those delinquents. Names Zed." The doctor said introducing himself. "If you're looking to get patched up your outa luck. They don't let me cut on real folks since I lost my license. And Betsy over there doesn't have the proper powercell." He explained, depressed he couldn't help them. He looked them down once more before finally coming to a conclusion. "Tell you what you bring me a powercell and I'll patch you up when ever you need it." He offered the group.

Sikira entered and peered around at th various tools and blood everywhere. The main attention grabber was the bandit on the table to which he laughed and rolled his eyes. "Brain dead." He laughed at the bandit before walking to the machine that zed spoke of.

"Hmm a powercell huh? Sounds like a fair trade." He said.

Midnight listened to the proposal, a seemingly unlimited access to healing in exchanging for hunting down a power core? It seemed almost to good to be true, however if a deal was to be struck, might as well take the best. Or if this Zed tries to back out of it, murder him if he goes back on his word.

"Deal...any suggestions to look for it?"

Tanya smiled at Zed's proposal. A powercell for healing was a great deal. He gets customers, they get to breath. Fair enough. Her partners seemed to agree with her, accepting the offer without consulting one another. They would need to work on communication.

"You can probably... eh, 'borrow' one from a local badit camp east of here." Zed replied. "Get going, I'll mark it on your map... you are aware I don't have my medical license, right?"

Tanya couldn't help but look at Zed. The deal got a little less sweeter. "If we come see you, your not going to forget to put something back are you?"

Zed ignored her question instead just shoo'd them away.

Midnight headed for the doorway upon hearing the bandits were in the east. While Zed said borrow, she was certain that was sarcasm and he intended for them to murder the bandits to acquire the power core, after all, it was unlikely they would surrender it. The girl exited the door, standing outside as she opened her map of the local area.

"Should take us 5 minutes to reach bandit encampment. Given location, a frontal assault would be easiest way to remove test subjects..." 

"Sooo..." Tanya started to say as they walked out the garage room clinic. "...no one is concerned that this Doctor might try to apply aloe Vera gel on our necks to treat a gun shot though our foot?" She asked her comrades.

"Greetings!"

"Oh god..." Tanya sighed as the annoying claptrap returned. She turned to Midnight. "Can you do anything to mute him?"

Midnight shook her head at Tanya "While he seems out of wacks, Doctor Zed seems capable...." she stated before spotting the robot returning. Even she had to admit, it's voice was starting to annoying her. She nodded her head at Tanya, while she wanted to mute it forever by gunning it down, she had a feeling her companions wouldn't agree with what she saw as the most logical course of action. She walked over the robot, getting behind it and starting to fiddle, trying to find a mute system.

The claptrap powered down suddenly and Tanya let out a sigh of relief. "Good job midni-" she was suddenly cut off as the robot returned to life.

"Hello, vault Hunters ready to dance?" It exclaimed suddenly before he started dancing without a rhythm while he constantly said "unce unce unce."

"MIDNIGHT!!" Tanya exclaimed. "YOU'VE KILLED US ALL!!"

Midnight finally found the combination, smiling as she disabled the annoying robot. She stood up, only to see not only had she failed in disabling it, but she'd made it more irritating. The girl reached into her coat, pulling out her Massarce LMG and pointing it at Claptrap, reloading it with full intentions to melt it to pieces.

Sikira's eyes trailed back to his friends as he heard Tanya scream. He half figures that they had set up a self destruct function. He drew his shotgun only to see claptrap dancing and making some sort of noise.

Taking his headphones off and blinking as he listened. "Oooooh.... Fantastic." He said softly as midnight went to shoot the bot. He moved to her side, pushing the gun aside. "Don't waste your ammo on it." he said.

He turned to the robot. Before kneeling down. "That's a good dance claptrap. Could you please stop?" He asked.

Tanya grew excited as Midnight aimed her rifle at the claptrap. She hoped it'd suffer but Sikira had other intentions.

The claptrap stopped at his request. "Awww man. Oh well. duties are duties" he said suddenly remembering what he was doing. He began leading them to the southern town gate.

Midnight tilted her head slightly as her lmg was moved to the side, with the advice that the robot wasn't worth the ammo. Realistically, it would be in her mind, after all, she could see what occurs when you fire shock rounds at a grenade when attached to a machine! She was about to retake her aim when Sikira walked in her aim, as while her annoyance at both grew, the desire to kill another hunter wasn't strong enough. 

"Claptrap unit seems to have anti-tempering defence systems, will investigate other ways of investigation. On a side note, Sikira seems effective in communication with droids, could prove useful in future situations..."

The claptrap wheeled itself to the southern town gate where he waited for the group to join him. When everyone was standing ready to leave the town he started operating the console for the gate. After a bit of tapping and beeping the gate began to open.

"AAAAND... OPEN!" It exclaimed. "Thank you for visiting Fyrestone! Please come visit whenever you want! I will remain here and continue my glorious research on all the wonderful properties of sand!"

Tanya watched the claptrap work the console. The gate opened and she was just happy to be getting away from the robot. "Sure you do that, wheely."

Sikira watched midnight before walking out the gate and patting the bot on the head. He strolled out into the world. He glanced around and rubbed his nose. "Sand sand and more stupid sand." He grumbled as he walked down the road.

Midnight ignored the claptrap robot and started walking down the road in silence, the girl pulling up her Echo and returning to her calculations. She stole glances at the other Vault Hunters, a pang of curiosity entering her mind about why they were here with her, but she kept her mouth silenced herself. It was too early to ask what could be considered such personal questions. Perhaps in times she can ask, add to the profile for her fellow hunters which was currently lacking..

"Bandit camp coming up..."

"Well if you didn't want sand, you shouldn't have come to Pandora." Tanya replied to Sikira's complaints. She skipped, humming a simple tune, as she followed her comrades.

Midnight informed them they were approaching the camp and Tanya let a smile grow on her face. "Good! I was done walking!" She said drawing her e-tech smg and whistling for Praxis to scout ahead.

Archived