Playing Cards?

Lifeinsteps

(Sorry, ahead of time, if this isn't the right spot for this. It struck me as a rather general sort of topic, being so off the top of my head.)

You know, personally I'm a huge fan of playing cards. Standard, Ace through King with two Jokers, 52 pack playing cards.

I think it would be extremely cool to have a Friendship is Magic pack of playing cards. Does anypony know of a place where you could buy custom made cards? Perhaps some place that already does this, which would be amazing. Imagine how amazing it could be to play Ginger Mint's FiM RPG with a real pack of FiM playing cards!

I would have to buy several packs! One for display, one for use, and maybe a few more just because it's such a legitimately fun idea!

Who does everyone think belongs on the different Jack, Queen, King, and Ace cards?

It would probably be one of those decks that has 26 different cards. Have you ever seen that? Like, they are marked, of course, but the red cards (Heart and Diamond) have one design, and the black cards (Spade and Club) have a different design. But each matching card (2's, 7's, etc.) in each color have the same design. So the black twos would have the same design, except one would be a Club and one would be a Spade.

ANYWAY, that said, Celestia would be the red King and Luna would be the Black king. The A's would probably be their Cutie Marks. red Joker would be Spike, and red Queen would be Twilight. Not sure about Luna's side of the deck though, since we don't know a lot about her... Meh, maybe they'd have the same characters but in different poses. That could work. Or maybe Luna's side would just have Cutie Marks!

2 - Trixie

3 - Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo

4 - Fluttershy

5 - Applejack

6 - Pinkie Pie

7 - Rainbow Dash

8 - Rarity

9 - Wonderbolts/Shadowbolts

It would probably be one of those decks that has 26 different cards. Have you ever seen that? Like, they are marked, of course, but the red cards (Heart and Diamond) have one design, and the black cards (Spade and Club) have a different design. But each matching card (2's, 7's, etc.) in each color have the same design. So the black twos would have the same design, except one would be a Club and one would be a Spade.

ANYWAY, that said, Celestia would be the red King and Luna would be the Black king. The A's would probably be their Cutie Marks. red Joker would be Spike, and red Queen would be Twilight. Not sure about Luna's side of the deck though, since we don't know a lot about her... Meh, maybe they'd have the same characters but in different poses. That could work. Or maybe Luna's side would just have Cutie Marks!

2 - Trixie

4 - Fluttershy

5 - Applejack

6 - Pinkie Pie

7 - Rainbow Dash

8 - Rarity

That is an amazing idea for the set up. I actually feel very much like I need to try and find a way to make something like this come to fruition. I can't even imagine how satisfying it would be to get a pack of these.

2 - Trixie

4 - Fluttershy

5 - Applejack

6 - Pinkie Pie

7 - Rainbow Dash

8 - Rarity

That is an amazing idea for the set up. I actually feel very much like I need to try and find a way to make something like this come to fruition. I can't even imagine how satisfying it would be to get a pack of these.

Although, now that I'm thinking about it, Trixie seems odd and random to through in there... Maybe Derpy instead? Or Derpy could be the Joker! Also, I meant Spike could be Jack, not Joker. Oh, maybe Cheerilee! (Since Hasbro seems so keen on her, they put her in the Happy Meal set.)