Alo!

Mobius Blaze

I heard about this site on flankbook 'n decided I'd give it a looksee. I like what I see, 'n I wanna enjoy some RPin', and this seems like a very reasonable site, so I joined! :D

I'm twenty-two, male, sadly unemployed but attending college, and I live in California. I got bronified relatively recently in June, after curiously flipping on an episode one morning when I'd been up all night. As luck would have it, it was the episode "A Dog And Pony Show," 'n Rarity's whining scenes instantly made me fall in love with the show. x3.

There's plenty more, but I don't think the introductions board are here for a life story, right? :lol:

Hi!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll need to make at least 3 posts in the Introductions before you can post on other parts of the board.

Also, a good place to meet Bronies is in the Chat.

Where on FlankBook did you hear about Canterlot?

Welcome to Canterlot!

Oh, I've been readin' over the rules already. n n. Mostly the OC creation rules, since I don't wanna cause any problems or the like.

Someone asked if any of us knew any good pony RPs, 'n said she was lookin' at canterlot but wanted to know if there were any others. Curious, I decided to look it up 'n once I found the site, I began readin' it over. What caught my eye the most was the "keep it PG" attitude, since one of the aspects of the show I love the most is the light-hearted innocence. I don't judge those with uh... certain interests, in regards to ponies, but it's just not my bag. :blush:

Oh ya, I'd say this is a great place to RP!

We do have a slight application process, just to avoid people getting too mary sue.

However, we also have a totally *FREE* zone called Crossovers, where pretty much anything goes.

So really, you could RP however you want!

I myself have several characters that I use mainly for the show RP, which is generally the more popular area.

Nah, I understand. I helped run some more rigid, stat-based RP sites years back 'n I know what a pain it can be to deal with Mary Sue characters. :geek:

I'll probably be stickin' with the show RP area, as well. Buuut... if I happen across any Full Metal Alchemist-esque crossover RPs, I might hafta make an alchemist pony... :D

No FMA Crossovers yet, but you're welcome to start one!

I know there are a few Anime Bronies around here, including myself.

Heh, I would, but crippling laziness may prevent me from doing so. :blah:

Huh, looks like you came here too. Wonderful! This pleases the muffins.

:lol: Woo! You're here too, Frag? - Hugs -

Welcome to Canterlot! Enjoy your stay :(

Thanks! :D And I'm sure I will!

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time! I encourage you to start a FMA roleplay! The more the merrier! The PG-13-ness of our board is one of our paramount rules, though we allow a little slight raciness in, keeping it subtle and appropriate is important. Hope to see you in the Roleplay!

Welcome to Canterlot! :D FMA has never been quite as big a deal to me as it is with some anime fans, but I'd consider participating in that or other anime crossover RPs.

Thank you Phil and Skye for the welcomes! :D I'm glad to see that this place is as welcoming as Flankbook.

Anyways... I appreciate all the encouragement for the FMA RP idea, but it's definitely something I'd wanna give a lot of thought to. I've seen a couple in the past, and let's just say that FMA gives plenty of leeway for annoyingly overpowered characters. :roll: I'd wanna come up with a good set of ground rules to avoid that kinda thing.