In Ponyville (Open OOC)

5 hours ago, FiniteZero said:

This seems like a fairly low-key RP to me. Could be just the thing to get into the groove in this site. My character's in my shiny new siggy.

It seems to only be in the second cycle of replies, so hopefully it's still soon enough for me to join.

Though that will mean two traveling wagon-weilding ponies coming to Ponyville on the same day. At the very least the purpose of the carts are different.

First round of replies, you mean~

2 minutes ago, FiniteZero said:

Something like that, yeah.

It's open, so you're allowed to join.  Just fill in the form and follow whatever rules Lunar put out for us all!

Oh, okay then.

(Required) Name: Obsidian Hour

(Optional) Gender: Male

(Optional) Age: Young Stallion

(Optional) Physical Description: A crystal pony with glassy black fur and mane. Mane is combed to a point in front, tail is combed to a point and flat vertically. Has vibrant violet eyes.

(Optional) Cutie Mark: 12 purple lines in the shape of a clock face, with the 12:00 line extended to the center and pointed

(Optional) Personality: Quirky, friendly, a bit awkward, and irritated easily by certain things.

(Optional) Small Bio: Obsidian is a traveling clock maker who specializes in novelty timepieces and clock repair. He travels with his wagon, the Traveling Timepiece Emporium of Curiosity.

More info can be found in the bio, which is linked in my subscription.

I'll most likely wait until the the current round is complete before I post, as I am the last one to join so far.

41 minutes ago, FiniteZero said:

Oh, okay then.

(Required) Name: Obsidian Hour

(Optional) Gender: Male

(Optional) Age: Young Stallion

(Optional) Physical Description: A crystal pony with glassy black fur and mane. Mane is combed to a point in front, tail is combed to a point and flat vertically. Has vibrant violet eyes.

(Optional) Cutie Mark: 12 purple lines in the shape of a clock face, with the 12:00 line extended to the center and pointed

(Optional) Personality: Quirky, friendly, a bit awkward, and irritated easily by certain things.

(Optional) Small Bio: Obsidian is a traveling clock maker who specializes in novelty timepieces and clock repair. He travels with his wagon, the Traveling Timepiece Emporium of Curiosity.

More info can be found in the bio, which is linked in my subscription.

I'll most likely wait until the the current round is complete before I post, as I am the last one to join so far.

I still need an approved World of Equestria Form. Until I see that I can't let you join there is a field for it in the form.

10 hours ago, FiniteZero said:

As I said, the link to that form is in my signature.

But here's the link again anyways.

Well the first time I looked it hadn't been approved. I also didn't see you had it in your signarure. But now that it has you are free to join.

Yeah..I think your right.

Just now, Lyipheoryia said:

My turn?  Wouldn't it be best if FiniteZero joined first to the first round of posts, so that she/he can be with us from the beginning?

Just now, LunarRelic said:

Yeah..I think your right.

Mhm~

Just so that we can have everyone present for the 1st round, rather than having him/her join in for the second :)

Just wondering if it would be ok to put Twilight in this thread? :)

Name: Princess Twilight Sparkle

Physical Description: A lavender mare of slightly taller than average height. Her figure is on the slender side. Twi is an alicorn with slightly larger wings and slightly longer horn than pegasi and unicorns respectively. She cuts her dark blue mane and tail straight across at the bottom. There are bright pink and purple streaks in her mane and tail. Her eyes are various shades of purple.

Cutie Mark: A pink six pointed star with a smaller white six pointed star behind it. There are five smaller six pointed stars around the outside of the larger star.

Personality: Friendly and perky. She looks for the best in other ponies and has a knack for helping out in situations involving the magic of friendship.

Small Bio: Twilight spent many years living in Ponyville discovering herself and the magic of friendship. After lots of growing up and the making of some truly amazing friends she finds herself the Princess of Friendship. Twilight would much rather hang out with her friends and go on adventures than take care of royal business, however she is learning to balance her life little by little.

Here's the link to my app for her. Twilight

• 2 weeks later...

Since Twilight is in the thread I'd love to throw Spike in! ^^ Lemme know what the order is/when I should post!

http://www.canterlot.com/forums/topic/22151-spike-the-dragonready/

Name: Spike

Physical Description: Short with a bit of a cute pudge to his scaled tummy. He has pale purple scales covering him from head to toe, with a light green belly covered in still-soft plates. He has harker green spines from the top of his head, down to his spaded tail, and green frills on either side of his face. His eyes are bright green with slitted pupils, and he has small fangs poking from either side of his face.

Cutie Mark: N/A

Personality: Dedicated and loyal, he's always willing to lend a claw to his friends, but sometimes takes on more than he can chew in his childish need to make ponies proud of him. He can be sarcastic with a witty tongue,  and sometimes struggles with his place in pony society. His pride often gets the better of him.

Small Bio: Spike was hatched from his egg by Twilight sparkle during her exam, he's been a constant companion to her ever since then, taking on his role of her number one assistant with pride.  He's accompanied Twilight through all of her adventures, serving as a constant rock for the princess when she needs it, and helping to keep the castle organized when she doesn't.

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Is this still alive?  Who's post is it?

Well it was supposed to be Jabberwock but he hast replied and I gave him a notification. Technically his grace period ends in a half hour but I don't think he's going to post. So while it would fall to me I will let you go ahead and post.

48 minutes ago, LunarRelic said:

Well it was supposed to be Jabberwock but he hast replied and I gave him a notification. Technically his grace period ends in a half hour but I don't think he's going to post. So while it would fall to me I will let you go ahead and post.

Alright~

Archived