Bull Dozer

Sunshine

Name: Bull Dozer

Sex: Male

Species: Earth Pony

Pelt Color: Dark Brown

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: blonde, as is his tail. Constantly wearing a cowboy hat.

Eye Color: Hazel

Cutie Mark: Wrecking Ball

Physique: A little bit chubby, but strong enough to buck through a wall.

Origin: Fillydelphia

Roleplay Type: FiM/Show Roleplay

Motivation: Bull Dozer has mastered the art of tearing things down.

Likes: Breaking things, lunch breaks, things that test his physical strength

Dislikes: Books, lectures, ponies that talk bad about his work

Character Summary: Who needs a bulldozer when you have a stallion with a knack for breaking things? Bull Dozer snapped, broke, and bucked everything he could when he was a foal. Even during his elementary school days, he would always be the colt that came along and destroyed a sandcastle that other foals made during recess, and wasn’t one to care if the foals cried or not afterwards. Of course, with his constant breaking, Bull Dozer was one of the first in his class to receive his cutie mark.

In the reckless earth-pony’s class, he and a partner made a bird house for one of their projects. Once they finished it, Bull Dozer showing remarkable restraint, the teacher gave them an A+. Before she could offer that it be put on display for the rest of the class, Bull Dozer was already stomping on the last remaining pieces of the bird house. After that moment, the image of a wrecking ball permanently rested on his flank.

Bull Dozer’s father was a construction worker, and his mother worked as a waitress in a restaurant. With Bull Dozer constantly breaking his own toys, he drove his parents to wits end. They spent a lot of money on toys alone for the young colt. However, if they stopped buying toys for him, they were afraid he may soon tear apart the house. It came as a great relief to his parents when Bull Dozer was old enough to work on his own. His father set him up with a job in the construction industry, and they would occasionally work together. Since Bull Dozer only tore down buildings, his father decided to call him a Destruction Worker, since he never constructed anything. It was a nickname for his occupation that Bull Dozer took to heart. When anypony asked him about what he did for a living, he would say “Destruction Worker” like it was common knowledge that such a job existed.

Breaking everything in sight is what Bull Dozer longs to do. Every building he passes, he can feel his haunches urging to buck through a wall. He restrains himself, though, since destroying somepony’s house or business was a quick way of making enemies. As a substitute for destruction, Bull Dozer tries to focus on food. Eating anything, from pizza to simple sandwiches, quells the achiness in his hooves. His constant eating adds to his chubbiness, but he makes sure to remain fit since his job requires it. Plus, what’s the fun in breaking something when you don’t have the horsepower to break it?

Bull Dozer is the exact definition of bronze versus brains. He doesn’t care much for books, nor real education of any sort. This causes him to be a little ignorant at times in conversation. Although, if you get him talking about his work, his eyes will light up the same way they did when he first got his cutie-mark.

Most of the time he likes to associate with his fellow construction workers, but he isn’t loyal to any one spot. Wherever there is food, Bull Dozer will most likely show up for lunch or a quick snack. When in public, however, he mostly keeps to himself unless somepony were to strike up a conversation. He does his best to mind his manners and speak politely to whomever he meets, but it isn’t uncommon for him to get lost in what somepony is saying…especially when it involves big words.

Also, he wears a construction hat

QF7um.jpg

Oooh a 'Destruction Worker' how cute XD

The only issues I see here is just that I don't see much of his current personality. Now that he has an outlet for his constant need for destruction does he have a better restraint when coming across a building or some sort as in not wanting to tear it down that is. Does he have many or any friends that put up with his constant need to destroy?

WOW!!!

Bull Dozer is AWESOME!

But, shouldn't he be wearing a yellow hardhat?

They exist in Equestria, Cloudsdale Pegasi wore them in "Sonic Rainboom"

The only issues I see here is just that I don't see much of his current personality. Now that he has an outlet for his constant need for destruction does he have a better restraint when coming across a building or some sort as in not wanting to tear it down that is. Does he have many or any friends that put up with his constant need to destroy?

Alright, updated his summary :) hopefully that expands on his personality a bit more. For some reason, I was having a bit of trouble with his personality :/ I wanted to make him a tough-guy, but not just an imitation of Big Macintosh XD

But, shouldn't he be wearing a yellow hardhat?

Good idea! :) I used my mediocre photoshop skillz to put a construction hat on him XD