Banisher Celestia! (a PMV WIP)

Zeph

so, for some strange reason, I am now interested in making pony animations! thing is, I don't have enough tools to make one yet. that is why I shall attempt to make one with only the things that I have, which is Photoshop, SAI, and Windows Movie Maker. I am going to ponify the next song, complete with pony-related fan-lyrics!

I shall post progress and such here as time goes on.

EDIT: finished the lyrics. I might change some stuff though:

A sinful world, Equestria...

I, the ruler of all the land, am the only one who can return

The rebellious and ruined justice to its true form!

Trial - present the charges

Presumption - the result of the judgment is tentative

Assumption - guilty, at any rate guilty

Make clear the difference between night and day, and banish!

Twilight! (Twilight!) My most faithful student, she's actually an eggheaded bookworm.

She's not spending enough time with her friends, so stop sending me fake letters you foal!

Applejack! (Applejack!) The stubborn cowgirl, the honest pony; she's actually a filthy liar.

Keeping dark secrets from her friends and not asking for help when she needs it.

Trixie! (Trixie!) You act as if you're so great and powerful.

She's actually just a big show-off!

Rainbow Dash! (Rainbow Dash!) The pony who needs to be 20% cooler.

Stop stealing the hearts of all the fillies! [she's not even worth sending to the moon.]

Ditzy Doo! (Ditzy Doo!) derpy derpy derpy derpy derpy derpy derpy derpity derp!

You can't even pronounce "muffin" correctly!

Applebloom! (Applebloom!) Stop going "mark, mark"!

Stop it! Stop it! If you don't stop I will banish you! Grr!

Banishment! (Banishment!) Banishment! (Banishment!) Banishment! (Banishment!) Banishment! (Banishment!)

The Punishment! one thousand years on the moon with no candy!

However, you are allowed to go bananas as much as you like!

Making distinction between black and white. Night and day.

There's no such thing as grey.

Cut it out, I hate ambiguity.

I refuse to compromise.

Fluttershy! (Fluttershy!) The timid pegasus, she's actually a raging monster.

You can't force animals to love you, so stop screaming and hollering.

Rarity! (Rarity!) The stench of your crimes float in your dresses! You're dubiously getting secret gems, corruption!

Stop with your flirting and complaining and whining and decorating your dresses with those gems.

Pinkie Pie! (Pinkie Pie!) One oversight away from insanity, dangerous levels of 4th wall destruction

The damage would be enormus, infinite.

Luna! (Luna!) You're my sister.

My sister, but stop taking all my fans with your creepy sock fetish!

*bg ponies here*

Banishment! (Banishment!) Banishment! (Banishment!) Banishment! (Banishment!) Banishment! (Banishment!)

The Punishment! to the moon, and give me some of your friendship each!

You all have so much, and I need the magic for my wings to sparkle! Please?!

A forced search, a pushy investigation;

We can deal with finding evidence later.

I'll let out my stress in the trial,

I won't allow a turnabout.

Absolute banishment armageddon!

I won't accept any objections to my sentences!

oh, something important, I need suggestions for BG ponies in 2:33-2:44

here's some ideas I got:

China= ???

Eirin= Nurse Redheart

Keine= Cherilee

Ran= ???

Kanako= Mayor

Yuugi= Berry Punch

Letty= Colgate

Yuuka= Lyra

these are not final for my video and can change if you guys have a better suggestion.

Oh this sounds cool! I wish you luck with this, I've found animations can be very tricky, though this seems to be quite simple for the most part.

I know absolutely nothing about Touhou beyond the fact that it's a very popular (and difficult) game, but that video was still pretty entertaining. Are you actually going to sing the new lyrics, or just replace the subtitles?

Hmm, the line "you can't even pronounce "muffin" correctly!", compared to the video, might be better as "You're not even worth sending to the moon!" to replace "You're not even worth sending to hell!"

As for the characters at 2:33-2:44, are you trying to match appearance or personality? If it's the latter, I'd need more info to go on ^^:

Oh this sounds cool! I wish you luck with this, I've found animations can be very tricky, though this seems to be quite simple for the most part.

I know absolutely nothing about Touhou beyond the fact that it's a very popular (and difficult) game, but that video was still pretty entertaining. Are you actually going to sing the new lyrics, or just replace the subtitles?

Hmm, the line "you can't even pronounce "muffin" correctly!", compared to the video, might be better as "You're not even worth sending to the moon!" to replace "You're not even worth sending to hell!"

As for the characters at 2:33-2:44, are you trying to match appearance or personality? If it's the latter, I'd need more info to go on ^^:

well for derpy's part, I went with that like because I was planning on replacing the nine-balls with muffins. though if it really doesn't sound good, I'l alright with changing it.

as for the characters, I'm hoping to go with personality first, then looks. for example, Eirin is a nurse, which is why I chose Redheart. Kanako is considered an old lady, hence Mayor. Yuugi is alcoholic, like Berry Punch and the rest just for looks.

I've only played a few of the games and seen some of the videos. I know quite a bit, but not a lot. china is a fighter, used for comic relief. Ran is a kitsune, the pet of Yukari, and Chen (the cat she's holding) is her pet. Ran tends to strip a lot and loves her CHEEEEEEEEN.

well for derpy's part, I went with that like because I was planning on replacing the nine-balls with muffins. though if it really doesn't sound good, I'l alright with changing it.

Ah, I see. I was mostly just going for the obvious line. Where does the mispronounciation of muffin come in though? Is that a reference?

I've only played a few of the games and seen some of the videos. I know quite a bit, but not a lot. china is a fighter, used for comic relief. Ran is a kitsune, the pet of Yukari, and Chen (the cat she's holding) is her pet. Ran tends to strip a lot and loves her CHEEEEEEEEN.

Hmm, a fighter used for comic relief... Scootaloo maybe?

Ran... I got nothing, appearance or personality wise. Could always put in Sweetie Belle I suppose. Or... Sapphire Shores? The hair and body colours are reversed but it's something I guess.

the muffin reference is due to the fact that she always goes ""muuuuUUUuuuuffffiiiinnn", though if it doesn't sound as well as the moon quote to others, I'll change it.

as for china and ran, I was thinking about using scootaloo and sweetie belle in those places, though I wanted to add in Ran's place a pony who has a connection with a foal. the only ponies fit for that though, are RD-Scootaloo, Rarity-Sweetie Belle, AJ-Applebloom, Derpy-Dinky, and Berry Punch-Pinch (?). I was originally thinking of Berry punch at first, but she fits Yuugi better due to alcohol.

as for china and ran, I was thinking about using scootaloo and sweetie belle in those places, though I wanted to add in Ran's place a pony who has a connection with a foal. the only ponies fit for that though, are RD-Scootaloo, Rarity-Sweetie Belle, AJ-Applebloom, Derpy-Dinky, and Berry Punch-Pinch (?). I was originally thinking of Berry punch at first, but she fits Yuugi better due to alcohol.

Hmm... couple of ideas for Ran:

Cheerilee with one of the students, maybe Twist. They're not related or anything, but Cherilee's the only other pony I can think of who deals with foals. Well, besides Trixie with Snips/Snails.

Also, this is a bit out there but...

Pony Joe + Spike, only instead of hugging Spike, he is giving him a box of doughnuts. Plus if you just call him "Joe" you have yourself a one-syllable name to replace Ran.

hmm... personally,I'd rather keep cherilee under Keine since she is a teacher as well. Joe and spike cooouuld work, but I'd rather keep away from the males, seeing as the touhou world is filled with over 9000 female characters (in fact, I think there's only one male and he only appears in the manga).