E.P.I.C. Operation: Dark Western (OOC Signup)

SteelEagle

EPIC-affiliated intelligence assets have discovered that a treasure trove of valuable dark magic artifacts have been recovered in Hesperia. It is believed that the notorious outlaw gang Durango's Devils have acquired it and are stashing it in the 'city' of Deadstone. EPIC Agents must get these artifacts back to Equestria any means possible.

Goal:
Recover the artifacts through any means possible. Fight if you must. Negotiate. Steal.

Durango's Devils and Deadstone: Durango's Devils are known as te most vicious and well known of the southern Hesperian outlaw gangs that rule the land. Their leader is notorious Equestrian criminal Durango Black who broke out of prison sixteen times before finally fleeing Equestria. A core of the gang is made up of similarly effective outlaws, though their fame attracts many recruits which gives them unusually high numbers. They are based out of Deadstone, a shanty town with an extensive tunnel network that leads into the mountains. They are the law there and conduct many business dealing there, including the sale of loot to third parties. There are a number of innocent individuals- like most Hesperian cities, there is little separating the good from the bad. Assume Durango's Devils are the ugly and proceed.

Additional Information: Durango Black is known as the Fastest Horn in the West and was the most wanted fugitive in Equestria for a significant period of time- multiple times. Intelligent, cruel, charming- he is not to be underestimated.
It is unknown how the artifacts are being transported or who is arriving to take them- or even if any one group is there, as opposed to multiple. They may arrive to bid. 
What is known about Deadstone is that a single train rolls through at around 6 PM every day, where it heads to Skull Ranch. (The name is a misnomer- several dozen thousand 'citizens' live there)
The citizenry is armed. How they will respond to any combat is unknown.

More information as it is discovered. Stay strong.

------
Roster:

Tehengu
Naj

Well, I'd been considering doing both, but the other one filled up pretty quickly, which simplifies organization on my part.  Meant to post this sooner, but ahh well.

I'm hoping to put Naj into this one, as she can blend in and has some experience with geurilla and unconventional combat.

5 hours ago, DerpRavener said:

I'm hoping to put Naj into this one, as she can blend in and has some experience with geurilla and unconventional combat.

Tehengu's no stranger to geurilla fighting either, he was a special ops soldier after all. 

Archived