Zola needs friends!

Anyone have any characters that you would be willing to offer as a pre-established relationship?

I am mostly looking for childhood friends that lived in or were frequent visitors to her town, as well as any new friends she's made since moving to Equestria. She's mostly just in Hollow Shades and Canterlot, and is fairly well known in Hollow Shades seeing as she is running her own potion shop there. 

Of course, I'll also accept other ideas for relationships, such as a childhood crush or something, for example. Ideas for future rps where relationships would develop are also welcome. 

Type away please!

Zola might have known Daahir while they were both in Unyasi, though it most likely wouldn't have been until later in their lives. Daahir only really started venturing into zebra settlements outside of the Brackenweald later on, meaning he might have traveled to Taraju once or twice, especially as he and his sister were preparing to make the journey to Equestria. Of course, Daahir is very standoffish, so unless something particular happened he probably only would have bought a couple of potions from her, and that would be that. Still, we could stay they'll recognize each other if they ever run into each other in Equestria. 

Only other character I can really think of is Fabled Archives. He's traveled fairly extensively around Unyasi, so Taraju would probably have been a frequent stop of his, to stock up on supplies and such. Maybe he took a special interest in Zola (if her spirit world sense was something she let others know about) and he tried to recruit her to go hunting for lost civilizations and ruins? Thinking her ability to sense things in the spirit world might uncover stuff in the physical world. Whether she actually participated or not is up to you, but again, if she told him about her ability Arc would most likely have at least propositioned her about joining him on some ruin runs.  

Well, she wasn't really a potion maker herself until soon before she left home and ended up in Equestria, but they could've been buying from her mother or the other potion maker she was studying under. 

As for the whole adventuring thing, she would probably go on at least one with him. I don't think her senses would be any sort of secret really. At least not among her home town. 

Archived