Snorchu's Welcome Thread

Snorchu

... seeing as this is the only place I can post right now.

What's up, fillies? I'm Snorchu, also Snorchu on PokeBeach and some variation on Pikalax anywhere else you may look (YouTube, deviantART, Twitter, etc.) I am a 20-year-old man who discovered the series when my cohorts on PokeBeach started joining the colt in Spring '11. It took me 5 months to finally decide to sit down and watch the series on YouTube. And (obviously) I have seen the light. Two weeks into my bronyhood, I read "Cupcakes" and "Rocket to Insanity".

Most of my fandom involves looking at fanart, including the ever-popular R34 images on dA and /co/. I also make YouTube Poops of MLP:FiM for my YouTube channel and am hosting the MLP Poop Collab on YouChew.

My favorite pony is Pinkie Pie because of how absolutely random and fourth-wall-breakingly awesome she is. :P My favorite episode from S1 is "A Bird in the Hoof", thanks to the video "[YTP] Lauren Faust Quits Because Of Aroused Bronies" which depicts the ponies in a pro-Arab setting. My favorite moment is when Twilight bursts into flames the second time after Pinkie Pie says the hydra wasn't the doozy.

... I think that's enough for now.

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

A good place to meet Bronies is in the Chat.

How did you hear about Canterlot?

Welcome to Canterlot!