Hellooo

ProbablyNotLyra

Well, hi there. I'm probably not Lyra.. But I might be. Oh well, the world shall never know. Let's see now, how do I do introductions.. Well, first off, I feel I should let you know I am a brony. My favorite parts of this fandom are the Music and animation, man I just love that stuff. I also really love the stories, like Fallout: Equestria. That was a good one. I do roleplay, though I'm still trying to create a good OC to stick with. Actually, that's kinda how a found this website. I was just looking around for someplace I could talk to others and roleplay, and so I just googled up brony sites, and BAM, I found this.

What was that? How did I become a brony you ask? Well, I'll tell you, since you asked so nicely. It is actually a grand story of self-discovery and internal emotional turmoil... Actually I just saw my sister watching the show and then I got hooked. Yep, I'm pretty basic.

My favorite character has got to be either Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash. I love them both, plus they make a pretty good pair together. Rarity and Rainbow is also an awesome ship, just saying.. 

So, um, I guess that's it, huh? I'm honestly not too good with these introduction things, so sorry about that. Anyway, let's hope I can find some people to talk to. Wish me luck!

Archived