Proudly presenting...AllScrewsLoose!

Sleeper

So who am I then?

I'm a Finnish guy that likes everything unhealthy, likes to wear a balaclava everywhere for unknown reasons. (Not in public though, I'm not robbing a store or anything.) My life consists of 99,99% school and the remaining 0,01% is divided into indoor activities such as drawing, sleeping, watching tv and playing video games and outdoor activities such as Airsofting, jogging and trekking. 

How did I find this fantastic site?

I was looking for a guide on the subject of writing legitimate HiE (Human in Equestria) fanfiction and spotted a discussion about it on this site. Due to my roleplay rich history curiosity got the better of me sooner than a slav can squat.

Well then, how did I become a fan of the show in question?

At first it was mostly ironical banter around my friends, playing with them and claiming that I like cute little ponies, getting all them New Lunar Republic velcro patches for my airsoft outfit for the sweg and all that silliness. But as the saying goes, play with fire too much and it will catch on you. And so it happened, one day I decided to tune in to MLP just to check my "homework" on the subject and...well...they were the fastest 22 minutes of my life. It was followed by another episode and another until it was 2 am. Nowadays I'm a full blown brony.

Best pony?

Gotta say Rarity, she has made me laugh the most during the journey so why not? I always tend to think of her as the most boring of the mane six but somehow she is always the one that brightens up my day in the end.

That's about it! Thanks for reading a random persons message online! Oh, a few things still, let the torture continue!

I am pretty new to pony roleplay. Yes yes, I said that I have roleplay history but 90% of it consist of Warrior Cats roleplay and 10% human. So yeah, new to the picture. I also tend to be quite shy online at times, so if you want to hit up a conversation or something just message me, because I don't start any conversations...most likely.

Anyways, have a good one Mares and Stallions, fillies and colts! I'm going to bed now it's late here.

PS: Sorry for any grammar errors...it's late here.

Archived